If a recession is 2 consecutive quarters of negative GDP growth,we started the Biden recession yesterday, -1.4% in Q1 and -2.1% in Q2.

So the economy dropping into a recession is due to “cruise control”.
You believe Putin attacks Ukraine if Biden isn’t president? Really?
The economy dropping is due to trillions of stimulus that’s congress, Trump and Biden passed to avoid a depression.

Would you rather have a depression or a rebalancing recession?

Nope. You never quoted me TransFido. Find that quote.

I didn't quote you??

You're deranged, LyingGayShortBus. What do you call the part I circled below, if not a quote? :cuckoo:

Screenshot_20220801-073526_Samsung Internet.jpg

The economy dropping is due to trillions of stimulus that’s congress, Trump and Biden passed to avoid a depression.

Would you rather have a depression or a rebalancing recession?
I d rather we do our best to strive to be energy independent. You don’t listen to what I say. You just talk at me. Conversations work both ways.

I am pushing for the Govt to provide the necessary permits to help oil companies achieve their IRR so they are incentivized to dig locally and sell locally.

Why would they sell locally when they can make more selling globally?

Why would they sell locally when they can make more selling globally?
Because of incentives provided by the Govt. Hence my initial post that went over your empty head. I ll explain further since you’re dumb. If I sell cheese to France and they pay me $3 per slice and it costs me $1 per slice but Maine pays me $2 per slice, I will sell more to France. If the Govt says I ll lower your costs of making cheese to 50 cents to US entities per slice by lowering costs to attain cheese making permits and lower your tax burden on cheese sold locally by necessary margins to make it worthwhile then I am incentivized to sell cheese locally.

Because of incentives provided by the Govt. Hence my initial post that went over your empty head. I ll explain further since you’re dumb. If I sell cheese to France and they pay me $3 per slice and it costs me $1 per slice but Maine pays me $2 per slice, I will sell more to France. If the Govt says I ll lower your costs of making cheese to 50 cents to US entities per slice by lowering costs to attain cheese making permits and lower your tax burden on cheese sold locally by necessary margins to make it worthwhile then I am incentivized to sell cheese locally.

If you lower their cost to make the cheese, and they sell it in France the yare not making even more money. Great plan!

If you lower their cost to make the cheese, and they sell it in France the yare not making even more money. Great plan!
Learn to read. I said Lower costs if you sell locally. Dumbass. I d keep the same stringent compliance costs if they sell it internationally. Learn to read. “US entities”

Learn to read. I said Lower costs if you sell locally. Dumbass. I d keep the same stringent compliance costs if they sell it internationally. Learn to read.

Gotcha. That is a tad bit more Govt control than I can support, but I can see way you like it

Gotcha. That is a tad bit more Govt control than I can support, but I can see way you like it
I like it because it makes us energy independent. We have a shit load of Govt interference already. Raytheon? MITRE Corp? Draper? Airline industry? Why not the oil industry?

I like it because it makes us energy independent. We have a shit load of Govt interference already. Raytheon? MITRE Corp? Draper? Airline industry? Why not the oil industry?

This is why we keep getting more and more and more governmental control over our lives.

This is why we keep getting more and more and more governmental control over our lives.
It’s here so why not have it help in the energy sector. The State of MA have me awesome incentives to upgrade my furnace and lights. So we have programs. Let’s expand em. Make energy affordable again.

It’s here so why not have it help in the energy sector. The State of MA have me awesome incentives to upgrade my furnace and lights. So we have programs. Let’s expand em. Make energy affordable again.

I am against those also.

If upgrading you furnace and lights was such a good idea you would not need the Govt to pay to do so.

It is past time we quit using our tax code so social engineering.

Forum List

Back