If a recession is 2 consecutive quarters of negative GDP growth,we started the Biden recession yesterday, -1.4% in Q1 and -2.1% in Q2.

Or we would be in the same situation we are in now because the rest of the world would have acted the same and we still would have spent trillions of dollars.
We have our own oil why do we care what the rest of the world does? We pay more by a wide margin than other oil producing nations.

Democrats are stupid to avoid calling this a recession. Things won't be better by November and now anything this administration and Democrat candidates propose is predicated on the initial denial. Which is a big credibility hit on the campaign trail.

We have our own oil why do we care what the rest of the world does? We pay more by a wide margin than other oil producing nations.
We do have our own oil but we have always been dependent on foreign imports and OPEC regulations for production which effects pricing. Yes, that’s true despite trumps lie that he made us energy independent.

Last edited:
The problem is the car is heading for a bridge that has been washed out by flooding
Not really… why don’t you just take a nap? When you wake up we will be at our destination and everytbing will be just fine. Nobody likes a back seat driver

Not really… why don’t you just take a nap? When you wake up we will be at our destination and everytbing will be just fine. Nobody likes a back seat driver
Your Vegetable Messiah has driven the country into a ditch.

The problem is the car is heading for a bridge that has been washed out by flooding
/——-/ So true
9F15BCB7-78F0-4475-BC86-F73468A9A244.jpeg

Nope you made it up. I was 21 in 2001. You’re a liar transFido

LOLOL

Your age is irrelevant, ya LyingGayShortBus. I literally quoted you referencing the 2001 recession as a recession. That was called a recession by the NBER despite there not being 2 consecutive quarters of negative growth. Proof that you accepted the NBER's definition of a recession. Now you try to argue against their definition because now their definition is inconvenient for you. :badgrin:

We do have our own oil but we have always been dependent on foreign imports and OPEC regulations for production which effects pricing. Yes, that’s true despite trumps lie that he made us energy independent.
Not always. And we don’t need to be as again we have our own oil. Lol

LOLOL

Your age is irrelevant, ya LyingGayShortBus. I literally quoted you referencing the 2001 recession as a recession. That was called a recession by the NBER despite there not being 2 consecutive quarters of negative growth. Proof that you accepted the NBER's definition of a recession. Now you try to argue against their definition because now their definition is inconvenient for you. :badgrin:
Nope. You never quoted me TransFido. Find that quote.

Forum List

Back