If a recession is 2 consecutive quarters of negative GDP growth,we started the Biden recession yesterday, -1.4% in Q1 and -2.1% in Q2.

two qtrs is 6 months dumbass...sorry math missed you.

LOLOL

No one other than Nostra denied that. 2nd time I ask since you didn't answer...

what does that have to do with the NBER's definition and consecutive quarters of negative growth?

LOLOL

No one other than Nostra denied that. 2nd time I ask since you didn't answer...

what does that have to do with the NBER's definition and consecutive quarters of negative growth?
because two would be consecutive dumb ass...hence why they said 6 months

because two would be consecutive dumb ass...hence why they said 6 months

3rd time I ask since you still don't want to answer. What does that have to do with the NBER's definition? I'll expand since you are too stupid to keep dragging along...

The NBER said they don't declare a recession based on two consecutive quarters of negative real GDP growth. Now then, with that in mind, what does that have to do with them saying the methodology they do employ shows recessions often last from 6 months to a year? One lasted just 2 months. Another lasted 65 months.

3rd time I ask since you still don't want to answer. What does that have to do with the NBER's definition? I'll expand since you are too stupid to keep dragging along...

The NBER said they don't declare a recession based on two consecutive quarters of negative real GDP growth. Now then, with that in mind, what does that have to do with them saying the methodology they do employ shows recessions often last from 6 months to a year? One lasted just 2 months. Another lasted 65 months.
because it is their definition....literally I'm quoting you.

Last edited:
The second quarter growth rate has yet to be published but here you are overjoyed that the USA is in recession on July 2nd, no less.

Are you such a partisan hack that you want to wish ill on your nation to help promote Republicans????? Party over country with this cult, no matter happens to your nation or your people.

THIS is why Republicans are such abject political failures.
We need to recognize as a nation the stupidity of allowing the Democrat filth to get away with stealing an election.

Understanding how disastrous Democrats are to the economy is a good way to face reality.

Of course the Moon Bats shouldn't get too upset. The MSM is characterizing Potatohead's failure as a "mild recession". LOL!

From your post, Simp:

usually lasting from six months
I have a question.

Are we allowed to call others 'simps'?
Seriously.
I called an old man an 'old man' and got in shit for it.
I would love be able to call some people 'simps'.

Already proved it. Since there are no official numbers out yet, any figure you claim is you making it up. i.e., lie.

But that's ok, Dumbfuck, I really don't expect an abject imbecile who idiotically claims there are 4 months in a quarter to comprehend that.

:abgg2q.jpg:
No Simp, you have proven nothing. You really are one stupid fuckwit.

What you are saying is you claim I am lying about the second qty of negative growth, therefore you are making the claim the second quarter will have positive growth. We will see who the liar is on Thursday, Simp.

Last edited:
No Simp, you have proven nothing. You really are one stupid fuckwit.

What you are saying is you claim I am lying about the second qty of negative growth, therefore you are making the claim the second quarter will have positive growth. We will see who the liar is on Thursday, Simp.

My G-d, you're rightarded beyond any repair. No, me pointing out you lied does not mean I'm saying there will be positive growth but that it's possible there could be positive growth. No one knows yet since the BEA hasn't announced it yet so neither you nor I knows how it will turn out. Saying now it is negative or saying it's positive would be a lie.

My G-d, you're rightarded beyond any repair. No, me pointing out you lied does not mean I'm saying there will be positive growth but that it's possible there could be positive growth. No one knows yet since the BEA hasn't announced it yet so neither you nor I knows how it will turn out. Saying now it is negative or saying it's positive would be a lie.
Nope. If you claim I lied you are saying there will be positive growth.

I like my chances of calling you a liar on Thursday. :dance:

Nope. If you claim I lied you are saying there will be positive growth.

I like my chances of calling you a liar on Thursday. :dance:

LOLOL

Scribbles the forum dumbfuck you actually claimed a quarter is 4 months.

:cuckoo:

Already addressed.

Thursday is right around the corner. Tell us how much you think GDP grew?

I would throw out a figure of positive or negative growth but I don't lie like you did.

Watch this....

Prove today that Q2 was negative...

I would throw out a figure of positive or negative growth but I don't lie like you did.

Watch this....

Prove today that Q2 was negative...
Another Fawnboi pathetic dodge.

Dismissed, Clown. :dance:

Atlanta Fed says 2nd qtr will be down 1.6%

Dimtard Veggie Joe regime has been feverishly trying to redefine "recession" for over a week. Why would they do that if the numbers are good?

Hmmmmmm........

And yet, Faun is still holding on by his/her/him/she/its fingernails hoping for a miracle so his/her/him/she/its can claim I lied when I said the 2nd quarter numbers will be negative, proving we are in a recession.

Atlanta Fed says 2nd qtr will be down 1.6%

Dimtard Veggie Joe regime has been feverishly trying to redefine "recession" for over a week. Why would they do that if the numbers are good?

Hmmmmmm........

And yet, Faun is still holding on by his/her/him/she/its fingernails hoping for a miracle so his/her/him/she/its can claim I lied when I said the 2nd quarter numbers will be negative, proving we are in a recession.

The Atlanta Fed is not the BEA and does not release the actual GDP data. They only supply predictions. That's like lying the Bengals won the Super Bowl because a bookie predicted they would win.

You fail again because you're a failure.

And desperate at that.

The Atlanta Fed is not the BEA and does not release the actual GDP data. They only supply predictions. That's like lying the Bengals won the Super Bowl because a bookie predicted they would win.

You fail again because you're a failure.

And desperate at that.

Numbers come out tomorrow, Simp.

Can't wait to watch your tapdancing.

Forum List

Back