If a recession is 2 consecutive quarters of negative GDP growth,we started the Biden recession yesterday, -1.4% in Q1 and -2.1% in Q2.

This country is so screwed with Potatohead.

We warned these Moon Bats that Biden was going to be a disaster but they morons didn't listen.

True, but remember the vast majority of Potatohead supporters drool over the collapse of the USA.
They are so entitlement minded that they are clueless that they will ultimately suffer since they believe the government will always be there to bail them out along with Wall Street and the Big Banks.

Last edited:
I know it’s a shame… I’m curious though before these past two quarters what were your thoughts about Bidens 3 quarters of GDP over 6%. I didn’t catch if you were on here singing his praises or not.

That growth occurred IN SPITE of Biden, not because of him.
You idiots will never see the reality that your ideals and policies are fucked to the core.

That growth occurred IN SPITE of Biden, not because of him.
You idiots will never see the reality that your ideals and policies are fucked to the core.
I know I know. That’s what keep telling everybody too! That growth happened in spite of him… just like this recession is happening in spite of him. The economy is a beast not controlled by one dude. Thank you for your honesty!!!

I know I know. That’s what keep telling everybody too! That growth happened in spite of him… just like this recession is happening in spite of him. The economy is a beast not controlled by one dude. Thank you for your honesty!!!
He is directly responsible for this disaster IMO

Faun was not wrong. Nostra made a claim of fact on something that had not yet happened. That he ended up being correct is irrelevant.
Really? The GDP numbers were not negative a few days ago?

And Fawnboi claimed I lied when I clearly didn’t.

LOL! ^^^The Biden supporter who said inflation was "transitory" doesn't want to discuss markets and economics. smh
I haven’t seen Mac dodge a honest conversation yet. The post you’re responding to was in reference to dishonest trolls in which case most conversations are absolutely pointless.

I know it’s a shame… I’m curious though before these past two quarters what were your thoughts about Bidens 3 quarters of GDP over 6%. I didn’t catch if you were on here singing his praises or not.
Biden also took credit for the 6% historic growth, Biden took credit for us currently paying less for gas than a month ago, so why should blame not be put upon him when we have fallen into a recession? He wants to take credit for the good, but he doesn't believe he is responsible for the bad. How does that work?

Forum List

Back