If a recession is 2 consecutive quarters of negative GDP growth,we started the Biden recession yesterday, -1.4% in Q1 and -2.1% in Q2.

Yes it is.

Now run along and let the adults talk
Just because they weren’t reported doesn’t mean they didn’t exist and that they weren’t negative. Now run along and let adults talk. I literally do this for a living. Want to keep talking and looking stupid?

Just because they weren’t reported doesn’t mean they didn’t exist and that they weren’t negative. Now run along and let adults talk. I literally do this for a living. Want to keep talking and looking stupid?

If you really did this for a living you would know better than to make statements of fact prior to the facts being published. You might give an opinion of what to expect, but you would not claim it as fact ahead of time.

So you are either lying about what you do or lying about how you do it.

Which is it?

If you really did this for a living you would know better than to make statements of fact prior to the facts being published. You might give an opinion of what to expect, but you would not claim it as fact ahead of time.

So you are either lying about what you do or lying about how you do it.

Which is it?
I was 100% correct, Simp.

As I said before, it just takes some critical thinking skills, which is why you are so befuddled as to how I came to the conclusion I did.

Biden also took credit for the 6% historic growth, Biden took credit for us currently paying less for gas than a month ago, so why should blame not be put upon him when we have fallen into a recession? He wants to take credit for the good, but he doesn't believe he is responsible for the bad. How does that work?
I have no problem with you blaming him for the recession if you have him credit for the growth. Have at it. If you made excuses for the growth and didn’t give him credit then its gonna be hard to take your blame for the recession seriously. Wouldnt you agree?

You don’t know the definition of a recession. Same as you don’t know the definition of what a woman is.
Well help enlighten me then. But let’s do it in an honest way unlike the lies you tell about my gender identity quote.

What is the definition of recession that you accept?

Average real quarterly GDP growth since World War II for each President:

Biden's position on this list tumbles from #4 where his average was 4.12%, now down to #7 and an average of 3.28% for his time in office to this point.

As of July 28, 2022:

01. John F. Kennedy: 5.31%
02. Lyndon Johnson: 5.18%
03. Harry Truman: 4.87%
04. Bill Clinton: 3.82%
05. Ronald Reagan: 3.62%
06. Jimmy Carter: 3.32%
07. Joe Biden: 3.28%
08. Richard Nixon: 3.06%
09. Dwight D. Eisenhower 2.65%
10. Gerald Ford: 2.28%
11. George H.W. Bush: 2.24%
12. Donald Trump: 1.93%
13. Barack Obama: 1.90%

14. George W. Bush: 1.87%

By annualized GDP...

Kennedy ...................... 5.3
Johnson ....................... 5.1
Truman (since '47) ... 4.7
Clinton ......................... 3.8

Reagan ......................... 3.6
Ford ............................... 3.4

Biden ............................. 3.2
Carter ............................ 3.2

Eisenhower .................. 2.5
Nixon ............................. 2.5
Bush41 .......................... 2.2

Obama .......................... 1.9
Bush43 .......................... 1.9
Trump ............................ 1.3

Really? The GDP numbers were not negative a few days ago?

And Fawnboi claimed I lied when I clearly didn’t.

They were but you didn't know for a fact they were since they were not yet made public.

You lied.

I have no problem with you blaming him for the recession if you have him credit for the growth. Have at it. If you made excuses for the growth and didn’t give him credit then its gonna be hard to take your blame for the recession seriously. Wouldnt you agree?
I didn’t blame him nor did I give him credit, Biden is the one that is taking credit and is deflecting blame, so take it up with Biden.

Well help enlighten me then. But let’s do it in an honest way unlike the lies you tell about my gender identity quote.

What is the definition of recession that you accept?

These idiots are not honest. Case in point, some of them vacillate between the traditional definition of a recession and the NBER's definition; whichever is more politically expedient.

I didn’t blame him nor did I give him credit, Biden is the one that is taking credit and is deflecting blame, so take it up with Biden.
I would if I were talking to Biden but I’m not, I’m talking to people here. In regards to this thread we are talking to people who are not being consistent and that is my point.

I would if I were talking to Biden but I’m not, I’m talking to people here. In regards to this thread we are talking to people who are not being consistent and that is my point.
Hard to be consistent when leadership is inconsistent. That is the issue, this country has no real leadership.

Hard to be consistent when leadership is inconsistent. That is the issue, this country has no real leadership.
So you think Bidens actions excuse others to play the same dishonest games? Can the Left say that Trumps lies excused them for lying about trump? Is this how we are supposed to move forward?

Oh? How is it Golfing Gator's fault?

I did not vote for his god and Marvin will never forgive me for that. He has taken to following me around to other threads and telling people not to respond to me.

It truly does not get any more pathetic than that

So you think Bidens actions excuse others to play the same dishonest games? Can the Left say that Trumps lies excused them for lying about trump? Is this how we are supposed to move forward?
Why not? Why should Democrats not be called out on their dishonest games? Look at Trump, he was blamed for crashing the economy when the pandemic shut the country down, is that fair or is it dishonest?

I don't care how you move forward; I have moved on from it. I blame Democrats, Republicans for passing the needless stimulus that created the inflation, also for the government printing oodles of cash to make it easier on themselves. So as far as I'm concerned, Congress, Biden, Trump, Democrats and Republicans lawmakers are all to blame for the situation we are in and continue to find ourselves have fiscal difficulties, now we passed more spending which will create further inflation.

Forum List

Back