If a recession is 2 consecutive quarters of negative GDP growth,we started the Biden recession yesterday, -1.4% in Q1 and -2.1% in Q2.

Everyone knew we were heading into a recession, I have been saying it was going to happen for months and months on this forum.

But I did not claim it was official 5 days ago like the guy you spend your time on here defending did.
So if you knew and most logical people knew why are you so worried about it being “official” when Biden won’t even admit that. You argue just to argue

You lie by pretending that I’m talking about biological sex when I was clearly talking about gender identity in which I also clarified yet you continue to pretend that I was talking about biological sex.
I quoted you word for word. I stand by my statement.

I quoted you word for word. I stand by my statement.
You did copy word for word and you left out the context of the larger conversation and misrepresented what I was saying. I even clarified it several times but it was clear you were just looking for a cheap gotchya quote so you could feel state a fake victory of owning a lib. Don’t play dumb we both know the game you’re playing.

There aren’t any exceptions.
No exceptions? Then why did you use the “generally” qualifier.

Also what do you make of NBERs definition? Fake news or legitimate points?

The National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER) does not define a recession in terms of two consecutive quarters of decline in real GNP. Rather, a recession is a recurring period of decline in total output, income, employment, and trade, usually lasting from six months to a year, and marked by widespread contractions in many sectors of the economy.

You did copy word for word and you left out the context of the larger conversation and misrepresented what I was saying. I even clarified it several times but it was clear you were just looking for a cheap gotchya quote so you could feel state a fake victory of owning a lib. Don’t play dumb we both know the game you’re playing.
No game. Gender as well the biggest difference isn’t cultural. You’re a dumbass

No exceptions? Then why did you use the “generally” qualifier.

Also what do you make of NBERs definition? Fake news or legitimate points?

The National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER) does not define a recession in terms of two consecutive quarters of decline in real GNP. Rather, a recession is a recurring period of decline in total output, income, employment, and trade, usually lasting from six months to a year, and marked by widespread contractions in many sectors of the economy.
Other countries have a slightly different definition as well. For all intents and purposes in the US it is what I stated it was. Funny how suddenly we chose to use an “alternative” definition. LOL

Wait, what? By Faun s definition you have been lying for months.

LOLOLOL

According to you, Dumbfuck, we're still 2 months away from 2 consecutive quarters.

rotfl-gif.288736

Other countries have a slightly different definition as well. For all intents and purposes in the US it is what I stated it was. Funny how suddenly we chose to use an “alternative” definition. LOL

Then it's odd how you once referred to the 2001 recession, which didn't have 2 consecutive quarters of negative growth, as a recession. If not the NBER, who were you citing, lying GayShortBus?

NBER is American and has been around for over 100 years. So what’s this “all of a sudden” talk. And why haven't you address the points they make in their definition?

A lie is a lie no matter the results. Claiming something you know you can't prove is a lie.
Claiming something you know you can't prove is a lie.

1. I provided the definition of a lie and that ain't in it, Simp.

2. What I said was proven to be 100% correct.

Man, you really love getting your ass kicked, dontcha?

Forum List

Back