If a recession is 2 consecutive quarters of negative GDP growth,we started the Biden recession yesterday, -1.4% in Q1 and -2.1% in Q2.

If you really did this for a living you would know better than to make statements of fact prior to the facts being published. You might give an opinion of what to expect, but you would not claim it as fact ahead of time.

So you are either lying about what you do or lying about how you do it.

Which is it?
When did I give it as a statement of fact? These days we know we are in a recession before it’s “official”. We knew we would be in a recession by the operational definition around Independence Day. And we have discussed what I do. Lying. LOL.

Well help enlighten me then. But let’s do it in an honest way unlike the lies you tell about my gender identity quote.

What is the definition of recession that you accept?
That is your direct quote. How can it be a lie?

Well help enlighten me then. But let’s do it in an honest way unlike the lies you tell about my gender identity quote.

What is the definition of recession that you accept?
period of temporary economic decline during which trade and industrial activity are reduced, generally identified by a fall in GDP in two successive quarters.

You didn't, but Nostra did and you are defending him doing so.
I have no idea what Nostra did. I only stated that before it’s “official” doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist. That is all and that is a fact. Anyone in the finance industry knew that we were heading toward a recession at the end of Q1 because Biden is an idiot.

Nice smiley. So you had no idea we were heading to a recession? Really?

Everyone knew we were heading into a recession, I have been saying it was going to happen for months and months on this forum.

But I did not claim it was official 5 days ago like the guy you spend your time on here defending did.

That is your direct quote. How can it be a lie?
You lie by pretending that I’m talking about biological sex when I was clearly talking about gender identity in which I also clarified yet you continue to pretend that I was talking about biological sex.

period of temporary economic decline during which trade and industrial activity are reduced, generally identified by a fall in GDP in two successive quarters.
Generally or specifically? If generally then are there exceptions? If so under what conditions?

That it turned out you were correct doesn't mean you didn't lie any more than had you been wrong. You still made a claim before the facts were known
Which one of these definitions of lie does my 100% correct statement fit, Simp?

lie​

[ lahy ]SHOW IPA

See synonyms for lie on Thesaurus.com
🍎 Elementary Level

noun
a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth.
something intended or serving to convey a false impression;

Everyone knew we were heading into a recession, I have been saying it was going to happen for months and months on this forum.

But I did not claim it was official 5 days ago like the guy you spend your time on here defending did.
Wait, what? By Faun s definition you have been lying for months.

Forum List

Back