If a recession is 2 consecutive quarters of negative GDP growth,we started the Biden recession yesterday, -1.4% in Q1 and -2.1% in Q2.

Numbers come out tomorrow, Simp.

Can't wait to watch your tapdancing.

Thanks for admitting you lied.
thumbsup.gif

I did no such thing. :cuckoo:

Of course you did. You admitted the number is not yet available. Meaning you made up (i.e., lied] the claim that the number is negative. It might very well turn out to be negative but without the BEA releasing it yet, you claimed it is.

Grow a brain and learn to read, Simp.

LOL

Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

YOU are the last person on this forum saying that of anyone...

WTF? You really do suck at math, Simp.

A quarter and a half is 6 months.

Let me help you out, Punk.

1 Quarter = 4 months
Half a quarter = 2 months.

Here is where it gets tricky for a Simp like you: 4 +2 = 6 months.

Holy shit you are stupid.

rotfl-gif.288736

Of course you did. You admitted the number is not yet available. Meaning you made up (i.e., lied] the claim that the number is negative. It might very well turn out to be negative but without the BEA releasing it yet, you claimed it is.

LOL

Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

YOU are the last person on this forum saying that of anyone...

rotfl-gif.288736
I never gave a number, Simp. I said we will get negative GDP numbers. I'm basing that off the last quarter's performance, what I have seen this quarter, the Atlanta Fed predictions, and the fact your Vegetable Messiah and his handlers have been feverishly trying to redefine "recession" the past week or so. They know the numbers and are scrambling. If the numbers were good they wouldn't be in panic mode, Dumbass.

But the above takes a minimal amount of critical thinking skills. Something you don't possess, Simp.

Shine those tapdancing shoes tonight............you will be using them tomorrow. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

I never gave a number, Simp. I said we will get negative GDP numbers. I'm basing that off the last quarter's performance, what I have seen this quarter, the Atlanta Fed predictions, and the fact your Vegetable Messiah and his handlers have been feverishly trying to redefine "recession" the past week or so. They know the numbers and are scrambling. If the numbers were good they wouldn't be in panic mode, Dumbass.

But the above takes a minimal amount of critical thinking skills. Something you don't possess, Simp.

Shine those tapdancing shoes tonight............you will be using them tomorrow. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Slobbers the forum dumbfuck who thought there are 16 months in a year. :lmao:

Dumbfuck, I never said you gave a number.

face-palm-gif.278959

Of course it's been used.

In 2001, we had a recession despite not having two consecutive quarters of negative growth. Then again, one started in December, 2007, and lasted until June, 2006, despite positive growth in Q2-2008 following just one quarter of negative growth in Q1-2008

As always, you prove to be a glutton for punishment who seemingly enjoys getting bitch-slapped by others.

spank-gif.278780
Then again, one started in December, 2007, and lasted until June, 2006,

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Faun was not wrong. Nostra made a claim of fact on something that had not yet happened. That he ended up being correct is irrelevant.
It’s relevant to me. I work in the field. Everyone with half a brain knew a recession was upon us. Once it’s “official” it’s too late as we have been living through it. Even you just have seen the steep increases in food and fuel prices. Then again one never knows with you.

It’s relevant to me. I work in the field. Everyone with half a brain knew a recession was upon us. Once it’s “official” it’s too late as we have been living through it. Even you just have seen the steep increases in food and fuel prices. Then again one never knows with you.

Inflation is not a recession.

One can have inflation without a recession and one can have a recession without Inflation

Inflation is not a recession.

One can have inflation without a recession and one can have a recession without Inflation
Except we saw BOTH. We being logical people who work in the field. Only anomaly is low unemployment. But that will begin to rise. You will say show me proof and I will say wait and see. You’re such an asshole. It’s like me boiling a pot of water and you wanting proof that it’s hot by sticking your finger in it. Biden’s policies have cratered the US economy. The Fed has no idea what it’s doing and everyday Americans are going to get hit very hard when cold weather arrives in states that experience cold winters. You keep burying that head in the sand though.

Average real quarterly GDP growth since World War II for each President:

Biden's position on this list tumbles from #4 where his average was 4.12%, now down to #7 and an average of 3.28% for his time in office to this point.

As of July 28, 2022:

01. John F. Kennedy: 5.31%
02. Lyndon Johnson: 5.18%
03. Harry Truman: 4.87%
04. Bill Clinton: 3.82%
05. Ronald Reagan: 3.62%
06. Jimmy Carter: 3.32%
07. Joe Biden: 3.28%
08. Richard Nixon: 3.06%
09. Dwight D. Eisenhower 2.65%
10. Gerald Ford: 2.28%
11. George H.W. Bush: 2.24%
12. Donald Trump: 1.93%
13. Barack Obama: 1.90%

14. George W. Bush: 1.87%

We are in a recession. Yay.
I know it’s a shame… I’m curious though before these past two quarters what were your thoughts about Bidens 3 quarters of GDP over 6%. I didn’t catch if you were on here singing his praises or not.

Forum List

Back