If a recession is 2 consecutive quarters of negative GDP growth,we started the Biden recession yesterday, -1.4% in Q1 and -2.1% in Q2.

WTF? You really do suck at math, Simp.

A quarter and a half is 6 months.

Let me help you out, Punk.

1 Quarter = 4 months
Half a quarter = 2 months.

Here is where it gets tricky for a Simp like you: 4 +2 = 6 months.

Holy shit you are stupid.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

You think a quarter is 4 months?????????

There's 4 quarters in a year. According to YOUR math, there are 16 months in a year.

G'head, Dumbfuck, tell me again how my math sucks.

rotfl-gif.288736

rotfl-gif.288736

rotfl-gif.288736

WTF? You really do suck at math, Simp.

A quarter and a half is 6 months.

Let me help you out, Punk.

1 Quarter = 4 months
Half a quarter = 2 months.

Here is where it gets tricky for a Simp like you: 4 +2 = 6 months.

Holy shit you are stupid.
Pretty sure a quarter is THREE months.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

You think a quarter is 4 months?????????

There's 4 quarters in a year. According to YOUR math, there are 16 months in a year.

G'head, Dumbfuck, tell me again how my math sucks.

rotfl-gif.288736

rotfl-gif.288736

rotfl-gif.288736
You are correct. I fucked that up. I have made that same mistake in the past by confusing quarters, which is fourths, and 4 months. Probably won't be the the last.

That means your link confirmed it is 2 quarters for it to be a recession. :dance:

You are correct. I fucked that up. I have made that same mistake in the past by confusing quarters, which is fourths, and 4 months. Probably won't be the the last.

That means your link confirmed it is 2 quarters for it to be a recession. :dance:

rotfl-gif.288736

I already proved you lied, Dumbfuck. Maybe you'll understand that in the next 4 month quarter.

rotfl-gif.288736
You have proven no such thing, Simp.

Linking to a website who has said nothing about this quarter proves zippo, Moron.

Now, prove I lied.

GO!

Yep. I've made that same mistake in the past, but caught it before posting.
Understand how you got confused....it's refreshing to see some posters on here that can acknowledge they made an error.

Kudos to you.

With that said, you are right, it does appear that we will offically be in a xiden recession (a long with the Xiden inflation) once the 2nd qtr numbers are released in a few days.

You have proven no such thing, Simp.

Linking to a website who has said nothing about this quarter proves zippo, Moron.

Now, prove I lied.

GO!

Already proved it. Since there are no official numbers out yet, any figure you claim is you making it up. i.e., lie.

But that's ok, Dumbfuck, I really don't expect an abject imbecile who idiotically claims there are 4 months in a quarter to comprehend that.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Understand how you got confused....it's refreshing to see some posters on here that can acknowledge they made an error.

Kudos to you.

With that said, you are right, it does appear that we will offically be in a xiden recession (a long with the Xiden inflation) once the 2nd qtr numbers are released in a few days.

Depends on what the NBER says.

Already proved it. Since there are no official numbers out yet, any figure you claim is you making it up. i.e., lie.

But that's ok, Dumbfuck, I really don't expect an abject imbecile who idiotically claims there are 4 months in a quarter to comprehend that.

:abgg2q.jpg:
He made a math error. Enjoy your gloating, as you have more errors in your posts than he (Nostra) has on this topic.

It only depends if we have two qtrs of negative GDP growth...that's how we have defined it...it's precedent.

Not with the NBER, who for the last quarter of a century, stated...

The National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER) does not define a recession in terms of two consecutive quarters of decline in real GNP. Rather, a recession is a recurring period of decline in total output, income, employment, and trade, usually lasting from six months to a year, and marked by widespread contractions in many sectors of the economy.

He made a math error. Enjoy your gloating, as you have more errors in your posts than he Nostra has on this topic.

I will enjoy my gloating. Thanks for noticing. I love being called a 'simp' and 'stupid' by someone who fucks up that royally. It truly cracks me up.

Not with the NBER, who for the last quarter of a century, stated...

The National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER) does not define a recession in terms of two consecutive quarters of decline in real GNP. Rather, a recession is a recurring period of decline in total output, income, employment, and trade, usually lasting from six months to a year, and marked by widespread contractions in many sectors of the economy.
6 months is two qtrs

Forum List

Back