If a recession is 2 consecutive quarters of negative GDP growth,we started the Biden recession yesterday, -1.4% in Q1 and -2.1% in Q2.

We are in THE BIDEN RECESSION.

Dems, run on your sound fiscal policy and tell everyone you are just getting started.

LOL

That's funny given you dodged my challenge for you to post a link to the BEA declaring 2nd quarter was negative. Your projection is noted and laughed at.

:abgg2q.jpg:
I never made the claim I could post a link to the BEA declaring 2nd quarter was negative, Simp.

:cuckoo:

The Fed will HAVE to raise rates for a long period.
One other thing: The bond market will probably be the first to tell us when things are looking better regarding inflation.

We're going to hit a tipping point, hopefully fairly soon, where the Fed will increase the Fed Funds rate and you'll see long (and perhaps intermediate) Treasury yields DROP. That will be the bond market telling us that the latest rate increase may be enough. Hopefully this will happen within the next 6 to 8 months, but there are too many variables to know.

I never made the claim I could post a link to the BEA declaring 2nd quarter was negative, Simp.

:cuckoo:

Dumbfuck, what part of, "you dodged my challenge" to post it, don't you understand??

You said the 2nd quarter GDP is negative. Again, it likely is, but the BEA hasn't officially announced that publicly yet. Until Thursday when they make Q2 GDP figures official, we can only guess.

Dumbfuck, what part of, "you dodged my challenge" to post it, don't you understand??

You said the 2nd quarter GDP is negative. Again, it likely is, but the BEA hasn't officially announced that publicly yet. Until Thursday when they make Q2 GDP figures official, we can only guess.
I love seeing you get all butthurt when you come up with a challenge for me to back up something I never claimed and I LMFAO at your dumbassery. :laughing0301:

Once again I will ask (and you will dodge like the pussy you are) When the numbers show the second consecutive quarter of negative GDP will you call your Vegetable Messiah the lying sack of shit he is? Yes or no.

I love seeing you get all butthurt when you come up with a challenge for me to back up something I never claimed and I LMFAO at your dumbassery. :laughing0301:

Once again I will ask (and you will dodge like the pussy you are) When the numbers show the second consecutive quarter of negative GDP will you call your Vegetable Messiah the lying sack of shit he is? Yes or no.

Wow, you are retarded more than I thought.

Dumbfuck, you said 2nd quarter GDP is negative. I challenged you to prove it. The only way to prove it is showing the BEA announced that. Now you're chasing your own tail because you know you can't prove it yet.

Wow, you are retarded more than I thought.

Dumbfuck, you said 2nd quarter GDP is negative. I challenged you to prove it. The only way to prove it is showing the BEA announced that. Now you're chasing your own tail because you know you can't prove it yet.
Already addressed, Simp.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand another pathetic dodge. :dance:

Its so left to argue the defintion of RECESSION, and just ignore the economy is fucked.

Still dodging and being a pathetic punk.

I see, so you want me to answer your questions even though you won't answer mine. I challenged you to back your claim Q2 GDP is negative with a link to the BEA. You haven't done that.

Fawnboi's Vegetable Messiah and his handlers are feverishly trying to redefine "recession" because they already have the numbers. If the numbers weren't bad they would be touting the fact they dodged a recession, most likely calling it the "Trump recession'.

I predict Fawnboi will be AWOL from this thread when the numbers are officially released because he would have to say his Vegetable Messiah is a lying sack of shit, or admit he is a flaming hypocrite.

I see, so you want me to answer your questions even though you won't answer mine. I challenged you to back your claim Q2 GDP is negative with a link to the BEA. You haven't done that.
Once again Simp, I never made the claim about any BEA link. Man, you are one stupid fuckwit.

Fawnboi's Vegetable Messiah and his handlers are feverishly trying to redefine "recession" because they already have the numbers. If the numbers weren't bad they would be touting the fact they dodged a recession, most likely calling it the "Trump recession'.

I predict Fawnboi will be AWOL from this thread when the numbers are officially released because he would have to say his Vegetable Messiah is a lying sack of shit, or admit he is a flaming hypocrite.

LOL

You're insane, Dumbfuck. The NBER has maintained the same definition of a recession for at least a quarter of a century now. Again, from 1997...

The National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER) does not define a recession in terms of two consecutive quarters of decline in real GNP. Rather, a recession is a recurring period of decline in total output, income, employment, and trade, usually lasting from six months to a year, and marked by widespread contractions in many sectors of the economy.

... but g'head, tell the forum again how Biden and his handlers are trying to redefine a 25 year old definition. :lmao:

Once again Simp, I never made the claim about any BEA link. Man, you are one stupid fuckwit.

And again, you made the claim last quarter's GDP was negative and I challenged you to prove it. Only a link to the BEA can prove that here. You utterly failed to prove what you claimed. And I've gotten to watch you chase your own tail ever since.

Forum List

Back