🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If A Terrorist Group of Mexicans

The statement "firing rockets into Israel" makes no sense since Israel is in Palestine.

Semantics. They are firing rockets without care or regard to the civilian population. If they stop, Israel will stop. Simple.

i cannot help but marvel at the ineptitude and lack of skill on the part of both the IDF and HAMAS.

while HAMAS deliberately targets civilians, or so the claim goes, it kills very few israeli civilians and children' and the IDF, who claims to do everything it can to protect innocent civilians and children, are piling the palestinians up by the score.

i imagine israelis will stop killing children just like they have stopped building settlements.

how're them semantics?

Last edited:
The statement "firing rockets into Israel" makes no sense since Israel is in Palestine.

Semantics. They are firing rockets without care or regard to the civilian population. If they stop, Israel will stop. Simple.

i cannot help but marvel at the ineptitude and lack of skill on the part of both the IDF and HAMAS.

while HAMAS deliberately targets civilians, or so the claim goes, it kills very few israeli civilians and children' and the IDF, who claims to do everything it can to protect innocent civilians and children, are piling the palestinians up by the score.

i imagine israelis will stop killing children just like they have stopped building settlements.

how're them semantics?

that's not ineptitude. that's hamas putting its weaponry in heavily populated areas.

israel has no reason not to retaliate and isn't going to not retaliat because hamas doesn't value the lives of it's people.

how's THAT for semantics?

once again, very simple... the hamas terrorists should stop sending missiles into israel.

If the Cartels were sending rockets into Texas and Arizona from Mexico they would face the wrath of god from our Military.

which is exactly right. and exactly the point of my o/p.

which brings me once again to the question that some of the israel haters seem not to wand to address...

why the double standard?

If the Cartels were sending rockets into Texas and Arizona from Mexico they would face the wrath of god from our Military.

Spare me. The mexican cartels don't send rockets, merely send killers. The hispanic gangs are the same kind of terrorists as the palestinians. In fact, both the aztlan movement and the mexica movement refers to themselves as America's palestinians.

Hispanic gangs kill more people in the US with their street army than the palestinians kill Jews with their rockets. I don't see any military around with any kind of wrath at all. In fact, if you want wrath, just waste one of these killers and see how fast it comes down on you.

Spare me. The mexican cartels don't send rockets, merely send killers. The hispanic gangs are the same kind of terrorists as the palestinians. In fact, both the aztlan movement and the mexica movement refers to themselves as America's palestinians.

Hispanic gangs kill more people in the US with their street army than the palestinians kill Jews with their rockets. I don't see any military around with any kind of wrath at all. In fact, if you want wrath, just waste one of these killers and see how fast it comes down on you.

has nothing whatsoever to do with this thread.

Israel fights terrorists. The United States gives them welfare.

If we had mexican rockets firing into El Paso, we would undoubtably create another government program for their benefit.

which is exactly right. and exactly the point of my o/p.

which brings me once again to the question that some of the israel haters seem not to wand to address...

why the double standard?

It is not a double standard.

They are two unrelated situations.

how're them semantics?

that's not ineptitude. that's hamas putting its weaponry in heavily populated areas.

israel has no reason not to retaliate and isn't going to not retaliat because hamas doesn't value the lives of it's people.

how's THAT for semantics?

once again, very simple... the hamas terrorists should stop sending missiles into israel.

the fact that the gaza strip is perhaps the most densely populated area in the world doesn't leave them much room to go anywhere.

B'T selem and other human rights organisations has documented several instances of children and civilians being killed and no militant being killed or captured and no IDF troop beoing killed or wounded by return fire.

if the positions were changed, and HAMAS was as well armed as the iDF is now and all the IDF had was some rocket launchers, do you think the IDF would march out into the desert and call HAMAS out.

once again, israel should have invited HAMAS to the negotiations and should not have blockaded the gaza if they didn't want rocket fire.

give then an honest incentive to stop and they will stop. to expect them to stop without even having their grievances addressed is an absurd expectation.

as long as israel has an excuse for killing children, there will be a lot of dead children.

semantics? i'd call it obfuscation and a lack of honesty. end the blockade and negotuate. it really is that simple.

and that is a bad analogy.

what do you think the USA would do if canada alignedd with russia and their combined navies imposed a siege/blockade of alaska.

War.

Of course not. America is no longer capable of a war. We'd be crushed in a few days, not because we can't fight a war, that degredation is still a year or so away. But, because we no longer have an interest in fighting wars. The US would negotiate Alaska away the way we negotiated away the Alaskan islands.

Israel had an obligation to protect its citizens. The US no longer sees protection of Americans as its obligation. The obligation of the current American government is protection of itself alone. If obama could gain a personal advantage, giving Alaska to the Russians would be an environmentally friendly act.

what do you think the USA would do if canada alignedd with russia and their combined navies imposed a siege/blockade of alaska.

Canada, Russia? Naval blockade?
Ignore it, between the two they couldn't blockade Bermuda.

War.

and that is exactly why HAMAS is firing rockets...because they are not, and will not be, defeated.

if israel wants peace, they are either going to have to complete the ethnic cleansing/genocide or they are going to have to sit down and negotiate a ust peace, and a just peace means creating a viable and thriving palestinian state. that can happen.

the trouble though, is the same there as what goes on with these boards. the finger pointing and excusing atrocities must stop and both sides must sit down and bargain based upon interest and not so much upon position.

but watch. you will see.

furthermore, if israel really wants to be a true secular democracy, it has to back off this "jewish state" garbage. that is offensive, and when codified into law, unjust. i mean, i am irish. do you know how offended i feel when someone refers to me as WAP, or anglo saxon. how would you feel if america was a WASP land for a WASP people and intrtwined that concept into all her laws, as it did at one time and still does to some extent.

nor is mexico going to fire rockets into the USA now, are they, but that really isn't the point, is it?

War.

Of course not. America is no longer capable of a war. We'd be crushed in a few days, not because we can't fight a war, that degredation is still a year or so away. But, because we no longer have an interest in fighting wars. The US would negotiate Alaska away the way we negotiated away the Alaskan islands.

Israel had an obligation to protect its citizens. The US no longer sees protection of Americans as its obligation. The obligation of the current American government is protection of itself alone. If obama could gain a personal advantage, giving Alaska to the Russians would be an environmentally friendly act.

and i think the best way for israel to protect her citisens is to sit down and hammer out a ust peace.

and this is why i hate analogies...lol.

ok, what do you thing israel would do if her arab neighbours closed their borders completely to israel, shut off her air routes, and threw up a naval blockade on her coast...and all she had were rockets.

nor is mexico going to fire rockets into the USA now, are they, but that really isn't the point, is it?

Nope, but the quirky analogies are kinda fun.

Forum List

Back