If A Terrorist Group of Mexicans

Af for an American who has no connection to either side, you're terribly one sided.

Again I was neutral until I had unfortunate collective experiences that shifted my opinion. Look at your freggin signature your one to talk. Palestinians were in that land longer than the Jewish. exodus prior to the 1900's and you say Arabs occupied your land?

I will tell you the same story I told others. My family lived in Israel since the end of the 1800's, when the word "Palestinian" was not an issue, those were the Jews and Arabs of the land called "the territory of Falestina".

They had a ranch, they had orphan Arab teens which used to work there. My family gave them food, warm beds, work, security. But when the Arab carnage began in 1929, the same kids my family sheltered, brought their Hooligans of people, burned down the ranch, stole property, and my family was forced to leave.

They ended up occupying OUR LAND, not the other way around. No one can repair the injustice which was made to us.

We want what we had. There is nothing wrong with that.

Complain complain complain.....

I have no sympathy for your back story.....

Aristotle, your reply seems very confused to me. I haven't got the patience just now to tease it all apart and try explaining over again.

I understand that you have strong feelings against 'right winger religious extremists' - what you don' seem to realize is that I AGREE with you about those individuals.

You seem unaware that 'questioning the Holocaust' is a crime in Canada, Germany, and quite a few nations but NOT! in the US. Of course it isn't 'questioning' anyway: it's denying the very well-documented fact that the Nazis deliberately initiated and pursued a policy of genocide and mass murders against many groups wherever they ruled. 'Investigating' is all very well and good - but the 'historical investigations' of such as Irving and Zundel are about as scientific and as intellectually honest as 'creation science *ministries*' efforts.

And the end goal of such 'questioning' has been - in every single iteration I've seen in the past 50 years! - to seek to exonerate the Nazi party and its philosophy from the many crimes it committed. 'Questioning the Holocaust' = 'Nazi Apologtics'.

And the US does tolerate such shameful and debased speech, yes. However, while anyone can say just about anything - there can be no law requiring others to not be disgusted by such speech.

Let me be clear in fact, let me write it in caps so you understand:

AMERICA SHOULD NOT INTERFERE WITH ISRAEL.

ISRAEL IS ON ITS OWN IN MY VIEW IF THEY (ISRAELIS) BELIEVE ISRAEL IS INDESTRUCTIBLE. ISRAEL IS A HATED COUNTRY

Yeah, Israel, a Jewish country is hated by every other country in the middle east (Muslim countries), in fact, no other Arab country even has Israel on the map. Without the help of the USA, Israel would cease to exist. I'm sure that's your goal, though I don't know why.

Not just Arab countries.....

Russia, Poland to name a few have been known to have supported the Arab cause

Sure they would. They want Islam to take over the world. In order to do that, they either have to convert or kill the rest of us.
Yes but its also hypocritical to forget that Christians want everyone to come to Christ.

Why do you think they have organizations like "The Red Cross" missionaries, etc..

There's a VAST difference between;
Convert or I'll kill you
and
Would you like to convert?

It's not hypocritical to know the difference

And Christians don't kill? Let's see, right wing nut jobs that bomb abortion clinics and shoot doctors because they are doing a sin against God doesn't ring a bell?

Or Christians who infiltrate Muslim populated countries masquerading as Muslims then upon teaching religious doctrine somehow heavily discuss the importance of "Isa" Christians are no different than Muslims the only difference is not enough press shows this. Thanks to 9/11 everything a Muslim does is terrorist overlooking what Christians have done for centuries.

It doesn't matter how much I know about Israel what I do know is I hate the country.

if you're all emotional you're probably not worth talking to-right? What do you propose as a peaceful solution or are you too full of hate to even have one??

There's a VAST difference between;
Convert or I'll kill you
and
Would you like to convert?

It's not hypocritical to know the difference
And it's lunacy to think after your neighborhood just got leveled to the ground from an air strike, killing your entire family, then turning on the news to hear leaders of other country's saying that's "your fault" they bombed you back to the stone age, that you're more enraged about what was written in some book, than what just happened to your life!

It doesn't matter how much I know about Israel what I do know is I hate the country.

if you're all emotional you're probably not worth talking to-right? What do you propose as a peaceful solution or are you too full of hate to even have one??
Israel should act in accordance with international law.

Period.

of course that would be stupid since the Arabs want to destroy Israel and could care less about international law.

Peaceful solution? Doesn't matter. The Israelis could give the Palestinians everything they wanted and the rest of the Arab world would instantly find something else to bomb them over... The Palestinian people are an easy and ready excuse for the Irans of the world to fund a proxy war against Israel. If any of those peaceful Muslim countries had any real interest in peace it would be easy enough for them to provide land to live on for the Palestinians...

Israel should act in accordance with international law.

Period.

of course that would be stupid since the Arabs want to destroy Israel and could care less about international law.

Every single arab wants to destroy Israel?

Maybe the arabs whose kids were killed maybe...

Here is my solution.

The United States threaten Israel with a cut in alliance and reduction of aid if they cannot come to a peaceful solution. As for the Palestinians do the opposite. Ofder aid in the form of medical supplies and reconstruction of buildings under the condition that all hostile oeganizations ceasefire on Israeli settlements.

But this wont happen.

Israel and Palestine are too similar, they want to be right and want to be the biggest victim. Peace will not happen until the sky wizard comes back.

Here is my solution.

The United States threaten Israel with a cut in alliance and reduction of aid if they cannot come to a peaceful solution. As for the Palestinians do the opposite. Ofder aid in the form of medical supplies and reconstruction of buildings under the condition that all hostile oeganizations ceasefire on Israeli settlements.

But this wont happen.

Israel and Palestine are too similar, they want to be right and want to be the biggest victim. Peace will not happen until the sky wizard comes back.

the palestinians already get billions from us.

you might want to rethink that.

israel doesn't really need incentive for peace. they want peace. what they need is a partner who wants peace.

hamas isn't it.

Is it ok under international law to lob missiles at your nieghbors?
No it is not. Indescriminate weapons, are war crimes. That's what Hamas is doing wrong. They need to stop that shit to. But we also need to put things into perspective, Israel is the aggressor, not the victim.

Is it right for the IDF to shoot at Palestinian fisherman and farmers for target practice? Or have over 700 checkpoints on land that isn't yours?

israel doesn't really need incentive for peace. they want peace. what they need is a partner who wants peace.

hamas isn't it.
If Israel wanted peace, why do they keep violating the ceasefire's? Why do they keep shooting at Palestinian fisherman and farmers? Why do they continue the 45 year occupation against all international laws? Why do they continue to commit war crimes with their blockade of Gaza?

A country that continues to do that, does not want peace.

Here is my solution.

But this wont happen.

hamas isn't it.

Israel wants peace? Why did Israel and U.S block the Palestinian request for statehood?

Forum List

Back