If all theist religions promise the same stuff,

The OP, who is a Jew, once again demonstrates his complete ignorance about other people's religions. My guess is, he doesn't even know any Christians, or have any Christian friends.

why Christianity, Islam, or Hinduism? Better empty promises religions than those which suppress our humanity. Wanna be a member of a religion, shouldn't you pick one that accepts your humanity and lets you do most of the things you naturally wish to? Like have lots of sex, get drunk, eat til you explode?

The Greek pantheon lets worshippers do these things and more. Place to start maybe. I mean why join Scientology if you're required to believe absolute nonsense even more implausible than conventional religions when there's older religions that don't try and turn you into a Ken or Barbie doll (sexless.)

Looking to convert to Paganism, perhaps?

^_^
Why not. The notion of an eternity spent with Christians makes me, ummm, (((((SHUDDER)))))

Oh I would actually encourage people to become Pagan by developing their own Pagan/ spiritual/ "religious" system that works for them, incorporating into their Way whatever Gods or Goddesses they resonate with the most (or creating their own), absorbing whatever they wish from whatever religion they wish, while revering and celebrating the Earth and Nature and the Universe/ Multiverse and integrating it all into into their Weltanshauung.

why Christianity, Islam, or Hinduism? Better empty promises religions than those which suppress our humanity. Wanna be a member of a religion, shouldn't you pick one that accepts your humanity and lets you do most of the things you naturally wish to? Like have lots of sex, get drunk, eat til you explode?

The Greek pantheon lets worshippers do these things and more. Place to start maybe. I mean why join Scientology if you're required to believe absolute nonsense even more implausible than conventional religions when there's older religions that don't try and turn you into a Ken or Barbie doll (sexless.)
just out of curiosity, why did you conclude that Christianity makes people give up sex, food and drink?......

What religions try to turn folks into "sexless Ken and Barbie dolls?" Obviously, Christians marry and have kids. The Muslim population is exploding. Hinduism embraces sexual activity. So what are you talking about?

Paul from Christianity taught to remain celibate even if married.

wow, you really fucked up the interpretation of THAT one, didn't you.....

What religions try to turn folks into "sexless Ken and Barbie dolls?" Obviously, Christians marry and have kids. The Muslim population is exploding. Hinduism embraces sexual activity. So what are you talking about?

Paul from Christianity taught to remain celibate even if married.

wow, you really fucked up the interpretation of THAT one, didn't you.....
Actually, there are so many contradictory bible tales, it's surprising there aren't a series of more current, revised editions.

do you really have to be an idiot on ALL the threads?.....unless you're here to interpret Paul's views on celibacy you're obviously just trolling.....

do you really have to be an idiot on ALL the threads?.....unless you're here to interpret Paul's views on celibacy you're obviously just trolling.....
With bibles being so contradictory and subject to interpretation and speculation, how does anyone resolve his personal views with the evolution of Christian dogma?

religion always has been and always will be nothing but a mechanism to control the masses.

People want to be controlled for the most part so religion isn't going away any time soon.

With bibles being so contradictory and subject to interpretation and speculation, how does anyone resolve his personal views with the evolution of Christian dogma?
fucking troll......

fucking troll......
Oh my. I'm deeply hurt and surprised at your use of vulgarity. Really, I am.

fucking troll......
I'm sure you're used to it by now......

fucking troll......
I'm sure you're used to it by now......
You YEC'ists are such clowns where you're flustered.

Forum List

Back