If America is to play the advocate for democracy, approval ratings should be known!

Select all that apply - FOR or AGAINST

• AGAINST referendum/elections in Ukraine within next week

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AGAINST referendum/elections in Syria within next week

• FOR referendum/elections in USA within next week

• Total voters

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
America is the big advocate for democracy in the world, it is currently outraged over Putin. Also about Syria. My question is what steps did USA take aside from arming rebels and having it's ally Saudi Arabia send death row inmates to fight Syrian people, in order to find out the approval rating for Syrian president?
LARGE DEMONSTRATIONS? - Large demonstrations happened in all major American cities as well.
SHOOTING OF PROTESTERS? what proof does USA have that in Ukraine their Ally Saudi Arabia or Israel did not send death row inmates as well? - most shot in Ukraine were by sniper fire, I DOUBT VERY MUCH that Ukrainian police would shoot at it's own people, and unlike the American experts here I actually grew up in USSR which was all one nation and I actually WAS in Ukraine and can testify that relationship between those countries was nothing like relation between USA and Mexico or liberals and democrats. We can debate about this all we want, but a simple approval rating would show who is right - what elections did this New so called Ukrainian leader win? How dare any of you take side of this banker against Russia who is only there attempting to protect the people - LET'S HOLD ELECTIONS RIGHT NOW AND WE WILL SEE whose side the people are on, HAVE YOU HEARD US MEDIA or POLITICIANS ADVOCATING ELECTIONS in Ukraine? the toppled leader WON democratic elections, the new leadership NEVER DID. HOW HARD CAN IT BE TO HOLD ELECTIONS?

And while we are at it, why don't we hold a referendum on US government as well?

Forum List

Back