If Ashley Judd flips out over pink socks on a retail rack

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
She has no "freakin" business in congress. Bright colors and such send her into a tizzy fit lol

Lord help us

She has no "freakin" business in congress. Bright colors and such send her into a tizzy fit lol

Lord help us

She dropped out. You can sling mud somewhere else.

You call it slinging mudd?

Mr "no dog in the fight"...implying you are non partisan who ALWAYS supports every fucking lefty on this board and always disagrees with every righty?

You call it mud slinging?

Lets see....no experience as an elected official so no voting record. No real experience in the real world except acting.

So what do we base our decision on in regard to her when deciding if she warrants our vote?

Her character you fucking partisan liar.

And what defines her character Mr. "I am non partisan and a liar"?

Her mental stability.
Her mental instability.
Her ability to deal with adversion....you know....like pink fluffy socks?"

Asshole. You and your fake "in the middle" attitude is a joke to begin with....but the way you dont know how to cover it up is humorous.

She doesn't believe in "breeding" aka becoming a mother and compares herself to St. Francis.

“Campaigning actress ASHLEY JUDD refuses to ‘breed’ with her racing star husband DARIO FRANCHITTI while there are starving children in the world. . . .

She says, ‘It’s unconscionable to breed with the number of children who are starving to death in impoverished countries.’ ”

Yesterday Mother Jones’s David Corn published an exposé that shows Judd to be every bit as peculiar as her vulgar Malthusian musings lead one to expect.

“I freak out in airports,” Corn quotes Judd as saying.

“The last time I came home from a trip, I absolutely flipped out when I saw pink fuzzy socks on a rack.

I mean, I can never anticipate what is going to push me over the edge.”

Her ideas about religion are odd, too: “I have to expand my God concept from time to time,” Corn quotes Judd as saying, “and you know particularly I enjoy native faith practices, and have a very nature-based God concept.

I’d like to think I’m like St. Francis in that way. Brother Donkey, Sister Bird.”

Corn provides some context here, noting that “Judd was referring to well-known stories about St. Francis [of Assisi], who once preached a sermon to birds–’my little sisters’–and who referred to his own body as the ‘Brother Donkey.’ ”

Fair enough, but it’s still pretty weird for a Hollywood actress to compare herself to St. Francis.

Judd isn’t just eccentric, according to Corn, but has a history of mental illness, including suicidal ideation while in the sixth grade and a 42-day hospitalization for clinical depression as an adult.

Slinging Mud at Ashley Judd - Wall Street Journal - WSJ.com

After all the mud slinging the Dems have done over the years with Republican candidates, what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Karma babies! Deal with it.

:)

Honestly, I've always like her as an actress and 'Double Jeopardy' is an awesome movie. It doesn't sound like she's cut out for public service, but I'm not going to pick on her.

We have some real lunatics to worry about, like Pelosi, Feinstein, Jackson Lee, Biden and a few others.

Lord help us

She dropped out. You can sling mud somewhere else.

You call it slinging mudd?

Mr "no dog in the fight"...implying you are non partisan who ALWAYS supports every fucking lefty on this board and always disagrees with every righty?

You call it mud slinging?

btw - I've explained my screen name several times. If that's all you have to pick on - then you really don't have much do you?
Second - you obviously have a very limited exposure to my post (and yet claim an extensive knowledge) since I've been bashed by the left for my opposition to abortion and standing up for the rights of parents to make decisions regarding their children in just the last two days.

I must have really blown you out of the water on some silly argument you tried to make at some point to get such a violent reaction. Happens to me every now and then when I expose the poor thinking behind a post from some thin-skinned half wit.

Don't blame me - just put more thought into your positions and maybe you won't get embarassed so much.

Lets see....no experience as an elected official so no voting record. No real experience in the real world except acting.

So what do we base our decision on in regard to her when deciding if she warrants our vote?

Her character you fucking partisan liar.

And what defines her character Mr. "I am non partisan and a liar"?

Her mental stability.
Her mental instability.
Her ability to deal with adversion....you know....like pink fluffy socks?"

Asshole. You and your fake "in the middle" attitude is a joke to begin with....but the way you dont know how to cover it up is humorous.

May I suggest decafe?

Don't blame me for ripping apart one of your half-witted posts in the past. Put more thought into your arguments and you won't get embarassed so much.

Last edited:
What are you talking about? She's an over-emotional basketcase incapable of rational thought. She's practically Democratic leadership material.

May I suggest decafe?

Don't blame me for ripping apart one of your half-witted posts in the past. Put more thought into your arguments and you won't get embarassed so much.

He's got a point, dude. You are a lefty. There is nothing even remotely independent about you.

Forum List

Back