IF Benghazi is a 'Phony' Scandal, Why is Obama Hiding all the Witnesses?

I still waiting for someone to explain what the scandal is.

Using actual facts, not hysterical falsehoods.

Sorry, but it has been explained. You are just too fucking stupid to grasp it.

And since there is no cure for stupid, the best hope you have is sedation.

It's actually quite sad how most of America simply distrusts this President to tell the truth on any issue at any time. I do hope that makes it into his legacy. The man was far too full of himself to actually lead this nation. Revisionist liberals certainly won't let that happen. Here's hoping we remember to tell our grandchildren. ::sigh::

Don't forget to tell them also that when Obama came into office the AQAP opened it's doors for business.
The Leader of al-Qaeda in Yemen, Nasser al-Wahaishi (2nd R), his deputy Said al-Shihri (2nd L), the group's field commander, Mohammed al-Oufi (R) and the group's commander, Qassim al-Raimi (L) appear in a rare video posted on the Internet on 24 January 2009.

Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) was formed in January 2009 in a merger between two regional strands of the terror group in Saudi Arabia and Yemen - Osama Bin Laden's ancestral home.

Rather makes you go 'DAY-UM', doesn't it?

Last edited:
Can anyone on this message board even articulate what is scandalous about the Benghazi incident?

-4 Americans died, including America's ambassador to Libya
-No one in the current administration can decide on the motive behind the attack (a video or preplanned terrorist attack)
-Witnesses are being hidden from Congressional investigators
-Witnesses are being threatened into silence
-The FBI has supposivly been working on the investigation for nearly a year and has yet to announce at least one suspect in custody or named one person of interest

Did i miss anything?

The missing 8hrs

The hours-long attack didn't afford any time to send re-enforcements

The only person that has been jailed "for" the attack is the maker of the bullshit video that was blamed for it

Now, in a knee-jerk reaction based on some sort of intelligence, we decide to close every installation in the region
Too bad we couldn't have done that 11 months ago

Can anyone on this message board even articulate what is scandalous about the Benghazi incident?

-No one in the current administration can decide on the motive behind the attack (a video or preplanned terrorist attack)
-The FBI has supposivly been working on the investigation for nearly a year and has yet to announce at least one suspect in custody or named one person of interest

Did i miss anything?

The missing 8hrs

Nah, they had time to respond and probably save all those lives. The people who were saved were saved by men directly disobeying orders to not go to their rescue.

Benghazi hearing: U.S. military assets were told to stand down - CNN.com

Specifically, Greg Hicks wondered why the military did not send a plane into Libyan airspace as a show of force, and why four U.S. Special Operations soldiers were not permitted to travel to Benghazi on a Libyan plane the morning of September 12.

The House Oversight and Government Reform Committee will hear from Hicks and others in a Wednesday hearing on the Benghazi tragedy, which ended in the deaths of four Americans -- U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens, information officer Sean Smith, and former Navy SEALs Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty.

The committee's chairman, Rep. Darrell Issa, told CNN Monday that Hicks, who was the U.S. deputy chief of mission in Libya at the time of the attack, "is going to testify that from the get-go, he knew this was a terrorist attack and communicated that to the White House, to the State Department, to anyone that would listen before, during, and after."

Obama lied and Americans died.

The only person that has been jailed "for" the attack is the maker of the bullshit video that was blamed for it

Now, in a knee-jerk reaction based on some sort of intelligence, we decide to close every installation in the region

Agreed.

Did i miss anything?

The missing 8hrs

Nah, they had time to respond and probably save all those lives. The people who were saved were saved by men directly disobeying orders to not go to their rescue.

Benghazi hearing: U.S. military assets were told to stand down - CNN.com

Specifically, Greg Hicks wondered why the military did not send a plane into Libyan airspace as a show of force, and why four U.S. Special Operations soldiers were not permitted to travel to Benghazi on a Libyan plane the morning of September 12.

The House Oversight and Government Reform Committee will hear from Hicks and others in a Wednesday hearing on the Benghazi tragedy, which ended in the deaths of four Americans -- U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens, information officer Sean Smith, and former Navy SEALs Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty.

The committee's chairman, Rep. Darrell Issa, told CNN Monday that Hicks, who was the U.S. deputy chief of mission in Libya at the time of the attack, "is going to testify that from the get-go, he knew this was a terrorist attack and communicated that to the White House, to the State Department, to anyone that would listen before, during, and after."
Obama lied and Americans died.

Agreed.

We agreed on all pints, actually

I was being sarcastic with the second sentence
:D

Obama has yet to explain where he was for 8hrs that evening

You do a drone kill on AQ #2 from Libya

AQ #! wants and screams vengeance. Calls for the death.

Libyan ambassador gets fucking killed you know the guy called Stevens?

And we are still discussing this shit?

Telll me you do understand that your president ordered the drone kill on #2 and this put all of benghazi into motion.

Please, please tell me you understand this.

This guy you ****. This man.

images

Pardon my french everyone but I really start to lose it when idiots ask what's the issue over Benghazi.....

I lose it. Sorries.

If there's been an explanation, it's been a complete failure because I haven't seen one.

GOP Rep. Trey Gowdy: Obama admin hiding Benghazi survivors, changing their names - Spokane Conservative | Examiner.com

While appearing on Fox News' "On the Record" with Greta van Susteren on Thursday, Rep. Trey Gowdy, R-S.C., said the Obama administration is hiding survivors of the Benghazi terror attack, dispersing them around the country and changing their names.

Stop and think what things are most calculated to get at the truth? Talk to people with first-hand knowledge. What creates the appearance and perhaps the reality of a cover-up? Not letting us talk with people who have the most amount of information, dispersing them throughout the country and changing their names,” he said.

Gowdy's statement came after CNN's Jake Tapper reported that "dozens" of CIA operatives were on the ground in Benghazi during the attack and is currently engaged in a major effort to keep those operatives silent.

Since January, some CIA operatives involved in the agency's missions in Libya, have been subjected to frequent, even monthly polygraph examinations, according to a source with deep inside knowledge of the agency's workings," Tapper wrote.

If its all phony, why is Obama shitting a fucking brick?

good question.

and the answer is obvious - he fears that those scandals will have an impact in 2014.
and, maybe, even something more.

Pardon my french everyone but I really start to lose it when idiots ask what's the issue over Benghazi.....

I lose it. Sorries.

she is simply provoking you to get you banned. one of your "fans" under new disguise
do not react.

If there's been an explanation, it's been a complete failure because I haven't seen one.

For some time, prior to the attack, they had requested added security. Denied.
Then on 9/11 there was a coordinated attack launched. These attackers knew the floor plans of the location(s) and where our people would be stationed and/or sleeping.
Our beloved White House administration sent a bumbling idiot out to do the Sunday talk-show circuit to tell us it was a spontaneous reaction to an anti-Muslim video trailer posted on YouTube.
The only people that responded in aid did so against direct orders NOT to.

I am truly sorry that you are complacent to our elected officials lying to us about how our fellow Americans were killed.
I an equally sorry that you are standing arm-in-arm with Hillary Clinton in her "What difference does it make" attitude.

:eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back