IF Benghazi is a 'Phony' Scandal, Why is Obama Hiding all the Witnesses?

Can anyone on this message board even articulate what is scandalous about the Benghazi incident?

This guy you ****. This man.

images

Well, so far, you haven't been able to.

Calling me a **** doesn't do much for your case.

"I'm giving you a negative rep because you gave me one. BTW, Obama never lied about Benghazi. He came out and said it was a terrorist attack the following day. All studies of minimum wage show that raising it is good for the overall economy." Smilondonfatalis

That was your message to me when you gave me a negative rep, Smiley. First of all...I gave you a negative rep because of the content of your posts...not because you gave one to me first. That's childish. If I post something that's stupid...feel free to reward me with my just desserts. If I post something you disagree with...prove me wrong.

Obama did indeed lie about Benghazi. He blamed it on a video and did so for over a week. Your claim that he said it was a terrorist attack the following day doesn't make any sense at all considering that he and NUMEROUS members of his Administration continued to blame it on a YouTube video. The fact of the matter is that Obama was referring "generally" to terror attacks in his statement the day after. He and his people then spent much of the next week saying that it wasn't because of terrorists but because of a spontaneous protest that got out of hand even though he KNEW that there was no protest that night in Benghazi! He lied. So did Hilary. So did Jay Carney. They knew there was no protest...they knew this wasn't about a YouTube video...and they stated that it was.

Then there is your amusing claim that all studies show that raising the minimum wage is good for the overall economy. Where do you get this nonsense from? Study after study have shown that raising the minimum wage by a large amount such as is proposed by you would have negative impact on the economy...especially with job creation.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/williamdunkelberg/2012/12/31/why-raising-the-minimum-wage-kills-jobs/
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/raising-the-minimum-wage-is-bad-news-2013-02-22
http://www.fee.org/the_freeman/detail/the-minimum-wage-good-intentions-bad-results/#axzz2bAc2f2Cf
http://www.nationalreview.com/corne...mum-wage-tired-bad-proposal-veronique-de-rugy
http://www.moneynews.com/SeanHyman/minimum-wage-raise-employers-businesses/2013/02/17/id/490764
http://www.manhattan-institute.org/html/miarticle.htm?id=8958#.UgCguKx4nXQ
http://tamutimes.tamu.edu/2013/02/2...urt-job-creation-say-researchers-at-texas-am/

Last edited:
Sorry, but it has been explained. You are just too fucking stupid to grasp it.

And since there is no cure for stupid, the best hope you have is sedation.

If there's been an explanation, it's been a complete failure because I haven't seen one.

For some time, prior to the attack, they had requested added security. Denied.
Then on 9/11 there was a coordinated attack launched. These attackers knew the floor plans of the location(s) and where our people would be stationed and/or sleeping.
Our beloved White House administration sent a bumbling idiot out to do the Sunday talk-show circuit to tell us it was a spontaneous reaction to an anti-Muslim video trailer posted on YouTube.
The only people that responded in aid did so against direct orders NOT to.

I am truly sorry that you are complacent to our elected officials lying to us about how our fellow Americans were killed.
I an equally sorry that you are standing arm-in-arm with Hillary Clinton in her "What difference does it make" attitude.

:eusa_hand:

That's the lie that won't die. It's not the slightest bit true.

As to the OP, Obama is "hiding" the witnesses because they "witnessed" the inside of a covert CIA camp in a semi-hostile country that was apparently involved in some serious operations.

And this is one of many reasons why Benghazi is a phony ‘scandal,’ the moronic notion that Obama is ‘hiding witnesses.’

Or that there’s anything for Obama to be ‘involved in’ in the first place.

As to the OP, Obama is "hiding" the witnesses because they "witnessed" the inside of a covert CIA camp in a semi-hostile country that was apparently involved in some serious operations.

So our President is hiding them from the Congressional investigation? I'm sorry Doc but hiding behind "National Security" is the exact same ploy Richard Nixon used WAAAAAAAAAYYYYY back when Watergate was taking place. This smells to high heavens to be quite frank with you. Everything that HAS been uncovered so far points to a high level coverup due to the politics of a campaign and not to covert operations. Is President Obama hiding his own fuck up or is he protecting "National Security"? If it's the latter...then there are Congressional committees that hear top secret material on a regular basis...why haven't these witnesses testified in front of them?

And this is one of many reasons why Benghazi is a phony ‘scandal,’ the moronic notion that Obama is ‘hiding witnesses.’

Gee, then why did Barry, Hilary and Jay Carney mislead us all about a YouTube video causing the attack, Clayton? It's become obvious that they all knew...yet they kept on pushing a story about a demonstration against the video that turned into an attack on the consulate. They sent Susan Rice out a week later on the Sunday morning talk shows to further mislead the American people. That's about as "involved" as you can get...except you're sending a naive "underling" out to do your dirty work for you...something that says VOLUMES about both Obama and Clinton!

Yup and how come the survivors had to sign NDA about Benghazi.

You don't get someone to sign one of those unless they know something YOU don't want known.

Scandal?? Its a fucking disgrace that four good men died because Barry's State Department is run by and manned by incompetant boobs.

If there's been an explanation, it's been a complete failure because I haven't seen one.

For some time, prior to the attack, they had requested added security. Denied.
Then on 9/11 there was a coordinated attack launched. These attackers knew the floor plans of the location(s) and where our people would be stationed and/or sleeping.
Our beloved White House administration sent a bumbling idiot out to do the Sunday talk-show circuit to tell us it was a spontaneous reaction to an anti-Muslim video trailer posted on YouTube.
The only people that responded in aid did so against direct orders NOT to.

I am truly sorry that you are complacent to our elected officials lying to us about how our fellow Americans were killed.
I an equally sorry that you are standing arm-in-arm with Hillary Clinton in her "What difference does it make" attitude.

:eusa_hand:

That's the lie that won't die. It's not the slightest bit true.

Which source would be reliable enough for you?
benghazi disobeyed orders - Google Search

How about where Politifact calls it "False" but then contradicts its own claim with this little nugget?
PolitiFact | Jason Chaffetz says Americans ready to save men 'getting killed' in Benghazi were told to stand down

Chaffetz’s office says he never claimed that the "four individuals" would have saved lives — but that they were willing to go save people.

"What is clear is that at the time they were told to stand down, it was not known whether they could/would have played a role in saving lives," said spokesperson MJ Henshaw.
:eusa_shhh:

Why wouldn't he STILL be involved?

Just like the IRS "phony" scandal, Obama was at the microphone almost immediately condemning both of these "phony" happenings.

Only now, after he thought he had sufficiently brushed it all under the rug, does he call them "phony".
Because, like his little bitch said..... "What difference does it make?"
:cuckoo:

GOP Rep. Trey Gowdy: Obama admin hiding Benghazi survivors, changing their names - Spokane Conservative | Examiner.com

While appearing on Fox News' "On the Record" with Greta van Susteren on Thursday, Rep. Trey Gowdy, R-S.C., said the Obama administration is hiding survivors of the Benghazi terror attack, dispersing them around the country and changing their names.

Stop and think what things are most calculated to get at the truth? Talk to people with first-hand knowledge. What creates the appearance and perhaps the reality of a cover-up? Not letting us talk with people who have the most amount of information, dispersing them throughout the country and changing their names,” he said.

Gowdy's statement came after CNN's Jake Tapper reported that "dozens" of CIA operatives were on the ground in Benghazi during the attack and is currently engaged in a major effort to keep those operatives silent.

Since January, some CIA operatives involved in the agency's missions in Libya, have been subjected to frequent, even monthly polygraph examinations, according to a source with deep inside knowledge of the agency's workings," Tapper wrote.

If its all phony, why is Obama shitting a fucking brick?

This link debunks this whole thread.
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/brennan-Benghazi-Investigation-CIA/2013/08/06/id/519037

GOP Rep. Trey Gowdy: Obama admin hiding Benghazi survivors, changing their names - Spokane Conservative | Examiner.com

While appearing on Fox News' "On the Record" with Greta van Susteren on Thursday, Rep. Trey Gowdy, R-S.C., said the Obama administration is hiding survivors of the Benghazi terror attack, dispersing them around the country and changing their names.

Stop and think what things are most calculated to get at the truth? Talk to people with first-hand knowledge. What creates the appearance and perhaps the reality of a cover-up? Not letting us talk with people who have the most amount of information, dispersing them throughout the country and changing their names,” he said.

Gowdy's statement came after CNN's Jake Tapper reported that "dozens" of CIA operatives were on the ground in Benghazi during the attack and is currently engaged in a major effort to keep those operatives silent.

Since January, some CIA operatives involved in the agency's missions in Libya, have been subjected to frequent, even monthly polygraph examinations, according to a source with deep inside knowledge of the agency's workings," Tapper wrote.

Brennan Makes Public Letters Asking Benghazi Survivors to Testify on Attack

I could, just as easily, type the same thing.
The article you link us to provides absolutely nothing to support what it claims

Brennan Makes Public Letters Asking Benghazi Survivors to Testify on Attack

It's "completely voluntary" folks...but we're going to give you monthly polygraphs so we can tell who's talking! Gee, what's wrong with that picture, Smiley? Brennen makes his letter public to try and make it look like the Obama Administration ISN'T hiding witnesses even as they obsess over who IS talking. Unless the CIA operators aren't very smart...the writing is on the wall...testifying isn't a good career move.

Can anyone on this message board even articulate what is scandalous about the Benghazi incident?

-4 Americans died, including America's ambassador to Libya
-No one in the current administration can decide on the motive behind the attack (a video or preplanned terrorist attack)
-Witnesses are being hidden from Congressional investigators
-Witnesses are being threatened into silence
-The FBI has supposivly been working on the investigation for nearly a year and has yet to announce at least one suspect in custody or named one person of interest

Did i miss anything?

Charges were filled yesterday on a Libyan, more to follow

-4 Americans died, including America's ambassador to Libya
-No one in the current administration can decide on the motive behind the attack (a video or preplanned terrorist attack)
-Witnesses are being hidden from Congressional investigators
-Witnesses are being threatened into silence
-The FBI has supposivly been working on the investigation for nearly a year and has yet to announce at least one suspect in custody or named one person of interest

Did i miss anything?

Charges were filled yesterday on a Libyan, more to follow

Can ya link me, MG?
:cool:

Forum List

Back