If Biden eliminates the U.S oil industry, where will you get your oil, Canada, Saudi Arabia, or Russia?

People screaming "Russia, Russia, Russia" may have a new reason to scream it. Canada needs some help, so we don't mind.

I can tell you, the "green revolution" in Ontario has bankrupted us and our costs of heating our homes has more than doubled in short order.
Biden never said that. Wether you like it or not gasoline wil go away faster than you can imagine. Car manufacturers are gearing up to EV from cheap Hyundais to Ferraris.

Just like the coal industry it’s dying. Lucky if any of these coal companies still alive in next 2 years. Most have filed bankruptcies.

Biden wants to mandate plexi-glass is installed in the restaurants he wants to close. Any ideas how to make plexi-glass out of something other than oil?

Say Charwin95, how are you going to power that boat without oil? You figure your dad overseas will buy you another, powered by windmill?

People screaming "Russia, Russia, Russia" may have a new reason to scream it. Canada needs some help, so we don't mind.

I can tell you, the "green revolution" in Ontario has bankrupted us and our costs of heating our homes has more than doubled in short order.
Democratic Party hates the United States so they will buy from Iran...or ISIS, just pick the worst enemy of the United States.

Biden never said that. Wether you like it or not gasoline wil go away faster than you can imagine. Car manufacturers are gearing up to EV from cheap Hyundais to Ferraris.

Just like the coal industry it’s dying. Lucky if any of these coal companies still alive in next 2 years. Most have filed bankruptcies.
Biden is a moron. " Drill baby drill, frack baby frack, dig baby dig!"

That’s the biggest statement because basically what he’s saying is he’s going to destroy the oil industry

Will you remember that, Texas? Will you remember that, Pennsylvania?

go out and vote

Where will we get our plastic? More importantly, where will PROG-loving China get their plastic? Fuck! how am I going to grease my zerk fittings?

You are arguing a lie. No matter if Mussolini posted in his Manifesto about doing that and Rump following it "Religiously" it's still a lie. Technology has changed.

That’s the biggest statement because basically what he’s saying is he’s going to destroy the oil industry

go out and vote

Once again, you are quoting a lie right from the Mussolini Playbook from 1926 which Hitler operated from and "Improved" on. And Rump operates from the same manual.

Getting rid of the Subsidies only means that Petro is going to have to compete heads up against other energy without subsidies. What's funny in your lie, most of the Petro Areas are ripe to be used for alternative energy. If you have never been to southwestern Arizona and the surrounding areas in those states you would not see the wasted opportunities for Solar. I live just east of the Utah line. On our side, we have green, and lush. But the second you cross that line into Utah, you have nothing. It's so devoid of anything that you can see for 250 miles or more. You start driving and think you are going to reach those hills in a matter of a few minutes and they just don't seem to get any closer. Since it can used for nothing right now, why not use it for Solar Electric Generation. It's not like anyone is going to see it to complain about it. We haven't even touched Solar Generation yet. And Tesla makes Power Storage Cells that can support entire communities for night time operation. Technology just caught up. Why are we still going to continue subsidizing Oil Companies when their days of domination are going by the way like the Stone Age. The Stone Age ended not from the lack of stones.

Ever hear about Electric Wave Generators? Using the Tide to generate Electricity with Turbines. The US doesn't use this at all. Norway does big time. It's their biggest electrical source of energy and it powers their entire country at a Neutral Carbon Base just on it's own. Every country with an Ocean or a large Sea on their borders can do this. Once it's built, it costs almost nothing to operate.

Those two are just two of the ones we can do right now. Lockheed/Martin has an operable small Fission Electric Reactor right now. It's still in testing. It's done on LMs dime. I can see why they are being cautious. A Mini Sun in your basement should only be in place when it's 100% safe, not 85%. They've hit near 100% and are now working on scaling it up for Metro uses. But it's slow process. It should be ready for release sometime after 2025. Are you aware of what that is going to do to even the Natural Gas Plants? Or the breakthrough in large Warship and others power sources? And it's being done without a dime of yours or mine.

Riddle me this, why are we subsidizing Oil Companies? Their world won't end anytime soon but it's getting smaller and smaller every day.

1603638315376.png

go out and vote

Once again, you are quoting a lie right from the Mussolini Playbook from 1926 which Hitler operated from and "Improved" on. And Rump operates from the same manual.

Getting rid of the Subsidies only means that Petro is going to have to compete heads up against other energy without subsidies. What's funny in your lie, most of the Petro Areas are ripe to be used for alternative energy. If you have never been to southwestern Arizona and the surrounding areas in those states you would not see the wasted opportunities for Solar. I live just east of the Utah line. On our side, we have green, and lush. But the second you cross that line into Utah, you have nothing. It's so devoid of anything that you can see for 250 miles or more. You start driving and think you are going to reach those hills in a matter of a few minutes and they just don't seem to get any closer. Since it can used for nothing right now, why not use it for Solar Electric Generation. It's not like anyone is going to see it to complain about it. We haven't even touched Solar Generation yet. And Tesla makes Power Storage Cells that can support entire communities for night time operation. Technology just caught up. Why are we still going to continue subsidizing Oil Companies when their days of domination are going by the way like the Stone Age. The Stone Age ended not from the lack of stones.

Ever hear about Electric Wave Generators? Using the Tide to generate Electricity with Turbines. The US doesn't use this at all. Norway does big time. It's their biggest electrical source of energy and it powers their entire country at a Neutral Carbon Base just on it's own. Every country with an Ocean or a large Sea on their borders can do this. Once it's built, it costs almost nothing to operate.

Those two are just two of the ones we can do right now. Lockheed/Martin has an operable small Fission Electric Reactor right now. It's still in testing. It's done on LMs dime. I can see why they are being cautious. A Mini Sun in your basement should only be in place when it's 100% safe, not 85%. They've hit near 100% and are now working on scaling it up for Metro uses. But it's slow process. It should be ready for release sometime after 2025. Are you aware of what that is going to do to even the Natural Gas Plants? Or the breakthrough in large Warship and others power sources? And it's being done without a dime of yours or mine.

Riddle me this, why are we subsidizing Oil Companies? Their world won't end anytime soon but it's getting smaller and smaller every day.

The problem is, you dismiss the idea that the Green New Deal won't be getting subsidies. It's gong to be a multi-TRILLION taxpayer funded boondoggles, the largest in the history of earth.

go out and vote

The problem is, you dismiss the idea that the Green New Deal won't be getting subsidies. It's gong to be a multi-TRILLION taxpayer funded boondoggles, the largest in the history of earth.

And you believe that only Oil and Coal should be subsidized? Why is that? I believe none of it should be and let the winner decide whom the winner be. Capitalism is a good thing when you Rtwingnutjobs don't socialize it in your own screwball way.

1603648302023.jpeg

go out and vote

And you believe that only Oil and Coal should be subsidized? Why is that? I believe none of it should be and let the winner decide whom the winner be. Capitalism is a good thing when you Rtwingnutjobs don't socialize it in your own screwball way.

View attachment 406567

I don't disagree with cutting subsidies. I just don't agree with trading one small boondoggle for a MASSIVE one, and one which does far more harm to the economy and cost of living of citizens.

The worst thing about the subsidies, is China OWNS this market. You will simply be ordering solar panels from China, which is what some want. They are far cheaper. So let them figure it out in the free market, not allow, like Ontario, your government to bankrupt taxpayers with green b.s theft.

Who in their right mind would use taxpayer funds to throw good money after bad? You are energy independent, pollution is down, you're winning, and you want to make life better for China and Russia? Why?

go out and vote

View attachment 406567

I don't disagree with cutting subsidies. I just don't agree with trading one small boondoggle for a MASSIVE one, and one which does far more harm to the economy and cost of living of citizens.

The worst thing about the subsidies, is China OWNS this market. You will simply be ordering solar panels from China, which is what some want. They are far cheaper. So let them figure it out in the free market, not allow, like Ontario, your government to bankrupt taxpayers with green b.s theft.

Who in their right mind would use taxpayer funds to throw good money after bad? You are energy independent, pollution is down, you're winning, and you want to make life better for China and Russia? Why?

Okay, let's go there.

The Largest buyer of Solar Energy to start with will be the Government. Now, for argument sake, the Government (as announced by Biden) will only buy US made products.

let's look at why China's been producing at a cheap rate. They trash their ecology. We are more in tune with ours. But we are starting to utilize the places in the middle of friggin nowhere where the pollution less affects where people live and doesn't affect the water tables. Add to the fact, our plants are much cleaner. Yes, the price is higher but two things happen.

1. China pollutes less because we aren't buying their products at such a high rate
2. Workers are paid more and are taxed to help pay for the increase in price.

Oh, yah, one other thing. The manufacture is within 20% of the Chinese price but due to volume, that price goes down where it's competitive on a world market and the product isn't Chinese Junk.

China loses, the US wins. And the world is a better place for it. And since the US Wins, so does Canada through trade. BTW, please keep your stupid oil sands to yourself. Pollute your own world instead of pipelining it all the way down to Texas where it just sits there.

go out and vote

View attachment 406567

Okay, let's go there.

The Largest buyer of Solar Energy to start with will be the Government. Now, for argument sake, the Government (as announced by Biden) will only buy US made products.

let's look at why China's been producing at a cheap rate. They trash their ecology. We are more in tune with ours. But we are starting to utilize the places in the middle of friggin nowhere where the pollution less affects where people live and doesn't affect the water tables. Add to the fact, our plants are much cleaner. Yes, the price is higher but two things happen.

1. China pollutes less because we aren't buying their products at such a high rate

Oh, yah, one other thing. The manufacture is within 20% of the Chinese price but due to volume, that price goes down where it's competitive on a world market and the product isn't Chinese Junk.

China loses, the US wins. And the world is a better place for it. And since the US Wins, so does Canada through trade. BTW, please keep your stupid oil sands to yourself. Pollute your own world instead of pipelining it all the way down to Texas where it just sits there.

If you think China wins if Trump loses, then you are really drinking the kool-aid. Western intelligence, in general, has been doing a horrible job the last 20 years. Short-sighted and reaching for low hanging fruit. China is openly doing what they please and everyone pretends they are caught off guard.

History repeats itself, again. When you have a guy who disrupts the lazy and failures of others, they will go to all lengths to maintain the Status Quo control of the government. To ensure their failures continue for their own benefit alone.

Just the border issue is enough to collapse Americas future. You couple in the welcoming back of China and their Communist Party and it's going to be a tsunami.

Those in authority don't care, they know they won't be in it's path...you and others will.

go out and vote

View attachment 406567

Okay, let's go there.

If you think China wins if Trump loses, then you are really drinking the kool-aid. Western intelligence, in general, has been doing a horrible job the last 20 years. Short-sighted and reaching for low hanging fruit. China is openly doing what they please and everyone pretends they are caught off guard.

History repeats itself, again. When you have a guy who disrupts the lazy and failures of others, they will go to all lengths to maintain the Status Quo control of the government. To ensure their failures continue for their own benefit alone.

Just the border issue is enough to collapse Americas future. You couple in the welcoming back of China and their Communist Party and it's going to be a tsunami.

Those in authority don't care, they know they won't be in it's path...you and others will.

Thank you for showing your REAL reason for posting. It has nothing to do with cleaning up America nor does it have anything to do with working with the future. You just wanted a chance to tell us that you are a Cult45. Why not just do that in the first place.

go out and vote

View attachment 406567

Okay, let's go there.

Thank you for showing your REAL reason for posting. It has nothing to do with cleaning up America nor does it have anything to do with working with the future. You just wanted a chance to tell us that you are a Cult45. Why not just do that in the first place.

You made the most progress in the world on carbon emissions and you didn't have to piss away a trillion on a failed Paris Accord.

Wake up. Your National Security and all of the Wests is at risk. This will only get worse if China is unleashed again, and the cowards who do it assume they will just move their capital as needed.

Forum List

Back