If Biden survives the dem convention will there be a second debate?

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
I think not.....If I was Trump I'd refuse on the grounds that it's bad for the country to keep seeing Biden in such a state.

Jill should be horsewhipped for allowing last evening's debacle.

OH, come ON!
Biden's been a meat puppet since his first day in political office.

And we ALL KNOW he's nothing more than a smokescreen to keep the worlds eyes on HIM while the REAL threats are behind closed doors, syphoning ALL of our money to our enemies, and changing laws right and left to suit THEIR wants.

I think not.....If I was Trump I'd refuse on the grounds that it's bad for the country to keep seeing Biden in such a state.

The State Attorney General of Deleware should give serious considerations to criminal elder abuse charges against her.

I honesty thought that the nation would have had some crisis necessitating the Democrats cancel this debate given the state of Biden's health. The fact that they let it happen is possibly a hint at the fact that they're planning on replacing him at the convention.

They just handed the GOP about 10 years worth of campaign ads.

Yes .. Biden should go into a second debate, especially if it is scheduled before election season starting in late 3rd Quarter / early 4th quarter.

Biden will survive the convention....despite real attempts to depose his position of presumed candidacy. (Kennedy)

Kamala is not likeable.....nobody likes her. The few times she has been seen in public she epitomizes the worst of people that everyone runs from.

Vivek is not much better....he talks way too fast and believes conspiracy theories. Where there is an element of truth to his nuts conspiracy theories....he is too "Wall Street" and caters to big businesses too much and isn't so much about people.

You always feel like Vivek is a high pressure salesman selling snake oil. Demand resistance is high with this one. If he could ever SLOW DOWN and make his statements more personable he would be so much better.

So....we'll see come November when Democrats don't show up at the polls and Republicans do in an angry fashion.

In Britain the RSPCA would step in and threaten to prosecute on a Cruelty to an Animal basis .

Possibly Pisser would be kennelled , checked and then euthanised .

Yes .. Biden should go into a second debate, especially if it is scheduled before election season starting in late 3rd Quarter / early 4th quarter.
In-person voting starts Sept. 20 in Virginia.....Tic-Toc.

Its best for trump if there is no second debate

Forum List

Back