Zone1 If Blacks Do What Whites Have Done We Will Be Successful

Joe, just face the truth of what has happened. No white group faced Jim Crow. Understand?

Those same groups practiced apartheid against blacks, burned down black communities, bombed black homes and killed entire black families.

It's true, Democrats are the worst.

Joe, just face the truth of what has happened. No white group faced Jim Crow. Understand?

Those same groups practiced apartheid against blacks, burned down black communities, bombed black homes and killed entire black families.

Really, Funny, I don't think Grandpa Ludwig did any of that. He did find a black guy in his kitchen once at 2 AM in the morning, though, before he gave up on living in Englewood in the 1950s and let it turn into the slum it is today.

Joe,

I am better educated and more successful than you and had to battle racism to do it.

Doesn't come across in your posts... Frankly, you can't tell friends from enemies.

I am talking about what whites have done to be successful. Furthermore you and others are fine with pointing out the past when it makes you feel good. I don't want any other young black coming up today to endure what I have in order to succeed.

1) they don't.
2) For the ones who aren't succeeding, most of their problems are self-inflicted. Don't have babies out of wedlock, stay in school, don't do drugs, and don't commit petty crimes.

I have to laugh when uneducated whites like you call somebody a victim. Victims are the people who just accet the bs and refuse to speak. You want blacks to be quiet because you don't want to lose your preferred status.

No, man, a victims is someone who constantly whines about bad stuff that didn't even happen to them personally.
Now, LOTS of bad stuff happened to me in my life. I've never let it stop me, never let it hold me back. Something doesn't work, I try something else.

If whites are responsible for contemporary black problems, Why do American Negroes have higher standards of living and better health than Negroes in any black run country in the world?

European Jews were persecuted and discriminated against for nearly two thousand years. This culminated in the Holocaust. Nevertheless, today Jews dominate careers requiring superior intelligence. In the United States Jews tend to be more prosperous than white Gentiles.

“In the early years of immigration the poor Irish and blacks were thrown together, very much part of the same class competing for the same jobs. In the census of 1850, the term mulatto appears for the first time due primarily to inter-marriage between Irish and African Americans. The Irish were often referred to as Negroes turned inside out and Negroes as smoked Irish. A famous quip of the time attributed to a black man went something like this: "My master is a great tyrant, he treats me like a common Irishman." Free blacks and Irish were viewed by the Nativists as related, somehow similar, performing the same tasks in society. It was felt that if amalgamation between the races was to happen, it would happen between Irish and blacks. But, ultimately, the Irish made the decision to embrace whiteness, thus becoming part of the system which dominated and oppressed blacks. Although it contradicted their experience back home, it meant freedom here since blackness meant slavery.

An article by a black writer in an 1860 edition of the Liberator explained how the Irish ultimately attained their objectives: "Fifteen or twenty years ago, a Catholic priest in Philadelphia said to the Irish people in that city, 'You are all poor, and chiefly laborers, the blacks are poor laborers; many of the native whites are laborers; now, if you wish to succeed, you must do everything that they do, no matter how degrading, and do it for less than they can afford to do it for.' The Irish adopted this plan; they lived on less than the Americans could live upon, and worked for less, and the result is, that nearly all the menial employments are monopolized by the Irish, who now get as good prices as anybody. There were other avenues open to American white men, and though they have suffered much, the chief support of the Irish has come from the places from which we have been crowded."

Once the Irish secured themselves in those jobs, they made sure blacks were kept out. They realized that as long as they continued to work alongside blacks, they would be considered no different. Later, as Irish became prominent in the labor movement, African Americans were excluded from participation. In fact, one of the primary themes of How the Irish Became White is the way in which left labor historians, such as the highly acclaimed Herbert Gutman, have not paid sufficient attention to the problem of race in the development of the labor movement.

And so, we have the tragic story of how one oppressed "race," Irish Catholics, learned how to collaborate in the oppression of another "race," Africans in America, in order to secure their place in the white republic. Becoming white meant losing their greenness, i.e., their Irish cultural heritage and the legacy of oppression and discrimination back home.”
-
Art McDonald, Ph.D., “How the Irish Became White”

Art McDonald, Ph.D., How the Irish Became White,
Sarah Kendzior, How do you become “white” in America? How do you become “white” in America?

How many times must I repost this before whites like you understand how bogus your opinion on this matter is Joe?

Lol. You complain about lecturing as you lecture.
I am not complaining, I'm saying that whites who want to lecture us best go back and take a real hard look at how they have what they do and then ask themselves if they really want us to copy what whites have done.

Joe,

I am better educated and more successful than you and had to battle racism to do it.

I am talking about what whites have done to be successful. Furthermore you and others are fine with pointing out the past when it makes you feel good. I don't want any other young black coming up today to endure what I have in order to succeed.

I have to laugh when uneducated whites like you call somebody a victim. Victims are the people who just accet the bs and refuse to speak. You want blacks to be quiet because you don't want to lose your preferred status.
Lol you claim to be more successful than any of the white posters, none of which you personally know to make that statement.

Lol you claim to be more successful than any of the white posters, none of which you personally know to make that statement.
Intelligence, education, and success should be indicated by the quality of one's comments, rather than claimed.

“In the early years of immigration the poor Irish and blacks were thrown together, very much part of the same class competing for the same jobs. In the census of 1850, the term mulatto appears for the first time due primarily to inter-marriage between Irish and African Americans. The Irish were often referred to as Negroes turned inside out and Negroes as smoked Irish. A famous quip of the time attributed to a black man went something like this: "My master is a great tyrant, he treats me like a common Irishman." Free blacks and Irish were viewed by the Nativists as related, somehow similar, performing the same tasks in society. It was felt that if amalgamation between the races was to happen, it would happen between Irish and blacks. But, ultimately, the Irish made the decision to embrace whiteness, thus becoming part of the system which dominated and oppressed blacks. Although it contradicted their experience back home, it meant freedom here since blackness meant slavery...
When I was young I made excuses for blacks. When I got older I got tired of making excuses. Now I am tired of hearing them.

I am not complaining, I'm saying that whites who want to lecture us best go back and take a real hard look at how they have what they do and then ask themselves if they really want us to copy what whites have done.
You're lecturing whites to "take a real hard look", dumbass.

Attitudes like mine grow from the problems blacks cause with their high rates of crime and welfare expense.

..which were caused by importation of blacks against their will and then subjecting them to apartheid for 100 years after slavery.

America is an experiment in racial apartheid-based capitalism, and the results are in. Sorry you can't accept them.

When I was young I made excuses for blacks. When I got older I got tired of making excuses. Now I am tired of hearing them.

You made excuses as a young white man who didn't have to live with or realize the consequences of your ancestors' policies. It's different when you're older I reckon

..which were caused by importation of blacks against their will and then subjecting them to apartheid for 100 years after slavery.

America is an experiment in racial apartheid-based capitalism, and the results are in. Sorry you can't accept them.
What happened to blacks one and two centuries ago does not explain their low IQ averages and high rates of crime and illegitimacy now. These can be explained by what has not happened to blacks. The process of human evolution has not prepared them for the intellectual and social demands of civilization.

You made excuses as a young white man who didn't have to live with or realize the consequences of your ancestors' policies. It's different when you're older I reckon
My white ancestors created the most advanced, the most prosperous and the most humane civilization in history. The worst mistake they ever made was to bring blacks to the new world as slaves. The second worst mistake was to let blacks move here as free people.

If there were no blacks in the United States the downtown areas would not be asphalt jungles of crime and moral depravity. They would be centers of civilization, known for art galleries, museums, libraries, book stores, atmospheric restaurants and taverns, and theaters. It would be possible to watch a play or a movie, or to attend a symphony concert or a ballet that ended at 10:00 pm, and walk safely home.

Blacks were not enslaved by whites. During the slave trade whites could not enter the interior of sub Saharan Africa because of African diseases. Blacks were enslaved by other blacks and sold to white slave traders. During the slave trade Negro slavery was endemic to sub Saharan Africa. Negro slaves were often the victims of cannibalism and human sacrifice.

Only a small percentage of whites in the United States owned slaves. Family farms in the South could not compete with plantations. Every trade and profession paid less in the South than in the North. European immigrants usually moved to the free states, because that is where the economic opportunities were. These include two of my ancestors, who fought in the Union Army during the Civil War.

How many times must I repost this before whites like you understand how bogus your opinion on this matter is Joe?

So the Irish (and the Germans, for that matter) were willing to work hard and earn their place. Wow. What a concept. Just like the Asians and Hispanics are doing today.

My white ancestors created the most advanced, the most prosperous

On the backs of free Black labor, which also inadvertently lowered the standard of living for many whites by the way. Nice system they created, advances and all.

and the most humane civilization in history.

Bwahahahahahahah! LMFFAO! Oh shit, mate, that was a corker. Keep believing that if you wish.

The worst mistake they ever made was to bring blacks to the new world as slaves.

That was a feature, not a bug. We're still living with it.

The second worst mistake was to let blacks move here as free people.

Yeah, it must be hard knowing that free Blacks are allowed to compete with you and yours for jobs, resources, and what not. That's how you fuckers win - through oppression. You're afraid to compete otherwise. We get it.

If there were no blacks in the United States the downtown areas would not be asphalt jungles of crime and moral depravity. They would be centers of civilization, known for art galleries, museums, libraries, book stores, atmospheric restaurants and taverns, and theaters. It would be possible to watch a play or a movie, or to attend a symphony concert or a ballet that ended at 10:00 pm, and walk safely home.

But we'd still have mass shootings of school children every month - that's a white thing.

No one denies that blacks have suffered discrimination much worse than what the Germans (or anyone else who came here voluntarily) did.

But guys like IMAVICTIM2 and others use that as a perpetual crutch.

And whining about something that happened in 1917 is exactly what I am on about.

I don't see IM2 using discrimination as a crutch. I don't disagree that a lot of black individuals make bad decisions, and without looking at hard data in front me, I wouldn't be surprised if, as a whole, on a per capita basis, the Black population made 'worse decisions' (for lack of a better description) in 2022 than other demographics -- again, with the possible exception of Native Americans living on federal reservations. I don't have a problem with that conclusion.

But I have a problem with the lazy conclusion that it's because there's something inherently (genetically) wrong with African Americans. Many of the things we take for granted are the result not only of individual and familial factors but also because of our communities. I know that comes across as social studies bullshit, but I don't think it is. When an entire class of people is debased and effectively cut off from the advancements of a civilization, then there are going to be adverse consequences.

"Well why do so many Blacks drop out of school?"

I don't know, but maybe it's because as a community, they learned that no matter how hard they tried, no matter how much they 'bettered themselves', education didn't seem to matter. Worse, their schools were historically under-resourced relative to the rest of the population. True, nowadays, there are problems that school children bring into the schools, like dysfunction in the home. This is why people refer to it as a vicious cycle.

If there's one thing I completely agree with conservatives on, it's the advice to young people of any color to avoid getting pregnant before they're prepared to handle parenthood. No question, that's a disaster in the making. It puts women and their children at such a disadvantage.

But going back to the community thing - I got an education because my parents expected it. I lived in a neighborhood with other children who had parents with similar expectations. I went to school surrounded by kids all of whom were expected to do the same. We all understood the disastrous implications of getting our girlfriends pregnant (and girls understood the disastrous consequences of getting pregnant) before we were fully mature and capable of bringing home an income. We were a community that was taught the value of hard work.

We also had political power and representation that cannot be overlooked or taken for granted. When cops came through our neighborhood, we assumed that they were serving and protecting. The few run-ins we had for underaged drinking, the cops basically laughed it off and let us go.

You can't take your community for granted. White people broke Black communities - on purpose. And that has had consequences. Once you break a community, you can't just put it back together again without some empathy and effort. I know some people will point out that Sicilians and Chinese faced discrimination, and they did. But that also, in a way, kind of makes my point. They dealt with discrimination and being segregated from the white community by basically staying in their ethnic enclaves - that explains places like Chinatown or Little Italy.

Black people were treated completely differently because their populations were so large that they were viewed as a political threat to white communities. As far as whites in the South were concerned, Blacks only had one reason for their mere existence: to serve as cheap labor that never questioned their white masters. The moment they dared to demand their rights they got strung up in a tree or the water hoses turned on them.

When they moved north, they weren't treated much better because white union-busting industrialists knew that Blacks who were escaping the horrendous conditions of the South were willing to work for much less than the white laborers who had been trying to organize labor for decades, getting killed in violent clashes with private security and national guardsmen in some cases. It was white laborers and even other immigrants who violently murdered Blacks in industrial cities like East St. Louis and Chicago in 1917 and 1919.

So it's a bit of a misleading characterization to compare Blacks to other groups that "made it" in spite of their difficulties. The only other demographic in the U.S. that has suffered such collective punishment and abuse is Native Americans. Those who integrated with white society have largely lived a mostly white life, but those who've lived in reservations have suffered many of the same outcomes that we're discussing in black communities - even worse in many cases.

On the backs of free Black labor, which also inadvertently lowered the standard of living for many whites by the way. Nice system they created, advances and all.

Bwahahahahahahah! LMFFAO! Oh shit, mate, that was a corker. Keep believing that if you wish.

That was a feature, not a bug. We're still living with it.

Yeah, it must be hard knowing that free Blacks are allowed to compete with you and yours for jobs, resources, and what not. That's how you fuckers win - through oppression. You're afraid to compete otherwise. We get it.

But we'd still have mass shootings of school children every month - that's a white thing.
Whites in the United States never needed black labor. White countries with very few Negroes do not have our problems with crime. White American owe American Negroes nothing. They owe us for the benefits of living in a civilization superior to anything they have developed on their own.

Forum List

Back