🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If Bruce Jenner had transitioned to Caitlyn just prior to the 1976 Olympics, would it have been fair for him to enter every female event?

Speaking as a Democrat, I can't tell which way is up really. What has Biden said about it and I'm right there with him? :abgg2q.jpg:

Our president said it best:
“Women can do just as good as men, if not better”

what does it matter if young Caitlin competed against men or women?
It matters to the biological women watching him fade into the distance in every race, seeing him jump further and higher than any of them could hope to do, knowing that there would be absolutely no way they could compete against what was, for all intents and purposes, the top athlete in the world. There's a reason we have women's and men's sports kept separate, and men pretending to be women destroy that. You might as well have the top MLB pitcher take the mound against a College baseball team.

Speaking of that, the womens world cup team for USA lost to a team of 15 year olds that had 5 wins and 2 losses.

USA women's world champions lose 5-2 to 15-year-old boys

This pretty much says it all.

My bad, the women lost 5-2. Holy shit.

It matters to the biological women watching him fade into the distance in every race, seeing him jump further and higher than any of them could hope to do, knowing that there would be absolutely no way they could compete against what was, for all intents and purposes, the top athlete in the world. There's a reason we have women's and men's sports kept separate, and men pretending to be women destroy that. You might as well have the top MLB pitcher take the mound against a College baseball team.

Speaking of that, the womens world cup team for USA lost to a team of 15 year olds that had 5 wins and 2 losses.

I doubt the women played to their full capability. Pro's like that rarely do. It's an etiquette thing.

Males have a huge advantage over females in physical strength, endurance and ability. That is why there are no female players in the NHL, NFL, MLB, NBA, MLS and why they have their own leagues. In track and field, men’s records are much better than females.

If you seriously don’t know the difference, then you are a complete moron.

And the distruction of all women's sports is fine by me.

Title 9 will be a spec in the rear-view mirror in no time.

I doubt the women played to their full capability. Pro's like that rarely do. It's an etiquette thing.

I was a good, but not great high school track athlete back in the day. Div II scholarship type material. My high school times would have put me on the US women’s Olympic track team as THE standout and I would have won, based on the winning gold medal times in the Olympics the year I graduated, the 200, 400 and 800 meters, which is all the events I ran. There is a HUGE gap between men and women in athletics.

I was a good, but not great high school track athlete back in the day. Div II scholarship type material. My high school times would have put me on the US women’s Olympic track team as THE standout and I would have won, based on the winning gold medal times in the Olympics the year I graduated, the 200, 400 and 800 meters, which is all the events I ran. There is a HUGE gap between men and women in athletics.

What was your 400 PB?

What was your 400 PB?

I doubt it. It takes a year of hormone therapy to feminized a male, and they tested athletics for the y chromosome.

I doubt it. It takes a year of hormone therapy to feminized a male, and they tested athletics for the y chromosome.
And HE would still be a MALE biologically speaking----------

I am awful at atletics but if I claim that I feel that I am handicapped for the special olympics---I MIGHT be able to win a medal or atleast place in something.........somewhere. LOL

Forum List

Back