If business ownrs should be forced to accomodate homosexuals?

LockeJaw

VIP Member
Mar 18, 2012
Mesa, Arizona
If businesses can legally be forced to accomodate homosexuals' weird sexual proclivities, why stop there?

If a coprophliac couple decides to go into a bakery & order a cake made of feces, their own feces, who is the baker to say no?

They were born sexually getting off to eating feces(pro-gays claim that gays are born gay, why aren't coprophiliac considered the same?) and they want to celebrate their union by eating their own feces baked into a wedding cake. How dare that business owner DISCRIMINATE?!!! Discriminating discriminators suck. End all discrimination. Some folks are just born being sexually aroused by shit. Same Shit Marriage For All!

The point being, homosexuals are a behaviorial group, and all human beings have a right to discriminate based on behavior...it's practically the only form of discrimination that pretty much everyone agrees is acceptable.

Gays are not a race, they're not a religion, they're not a nation of origin, they're not a gender(sex is the correct term, liberals), they're not an age, & they're not disabled(well mentally they are obviously)....so why is it illegal to discriminate against them against them again? If we can't make laws discriminating against behaviors that society deems harmful to us, why do we have jails to lock people up when they do things we deem harmful to society? Why do we have laws at all if we cannot discriminate against behaviors?

I don't care HOW somebody became a homosexual......whether there is some sort of undiscovered "homo-gene" that people are born with, or whether homosexuality is a "choice" (which is what I believe).

As for businesses, I can understand the "no shirt, no shoes, no service" sign, but to deny service to somebody simply because you don't agree with their sexual preference, is going too far, IF the person is not "flaunting" their homosexuality or distracting other customers or misbehaving in some other way.

I don't care HOW somebody became a homosexual......whether there is some sort of undiscovered "homo-gene" that people are born with, or whether homosexuality is a "choice" (which is what I believe).

As for businesses, I can understand the "no shirt, no shoes, no service" sign, but to deny service to somebody simply because you don't agree with their sexual preference, is going too far, IF the person is not "flaunting" their homosexuality or distracting other customers or misbehaving in some other way.

Interesting. Why is it supposedly illegal to discriminate against gays since they do not fit into any of the constitutionally protected classes?

Where does the constitution say we cannot discriminate based on people's behaviors?

Interesting. Why is it supposedly illegal to discriminate against gays since they do not fit into any of the constitutionally protected classes?

Where does the constitution say we cannot discriminate based on people's behaviors?

Religion is a behavior lockefag. Should we be able to discriminate against religion?

If businesses can legally be forced to accomodate homosexuals' weird sexual proclivities, why stop there?

If a coprophliac couple decides to go into a bakery & order a cake made of feces, their own feces, who is the baker to say no?

They were born sexually getting off to eating feces(pro-gays claim that gays are born gay, why aren't coprophiliac considered the same?) and they want to celebrate their union by eating their own feces baked into a wedding cake. How dare that business owner DISCRIMINATE?!!! Discriminating discriminators suck. End all discrimination. Some folks are just born being sexually aroused by shit. Same Shit Marriage For All!

You're one of those "anti-gay" posters who can't seem to stop thinking about and talking about certain types of gay sex, aren't you?

no, it is a belief system, a religion...which is constitutionally protected. This country was founded upon religious liberty, Old Fool. I know you have dementia, but try to keep up.

Religion is a behavior lockefag. Should we be able to discriminate against religion?

Last edited:

Religion is a behavior lockefag. Should we be able to discriminate against religion?[/QUOTE]

Religion is discriminated against all the time. Go to a Kosher deli and ask for a ham sandwich, just for you, special order. Go to a muslim bakery and ask for a wedding cake with bride, groom and bells. Special order. See how far you get.

Religion is discriminated against all the time. Go to a Kosher deli and ask for a ham sandwich, just for you, special order. Go to a muslim bakery and ask for a wedding cake with bride, groom and bells. Special order. See how far you get.

^ Worst comparison ever. Of course you can't purchase a product at a place that has never sold that product. Not that I should expect any better from you :rolleyes:

^ Worst comparison ever. Of course you can't purchase a product at a place that has never sold that product. Not that I should expect any better from you :rolleyes:

Katzdogz's analogy is off...it would be more apt if we said a Kosher Jewish deli refused to sell kosher food to a Gentile.

What other weird, unfounded fantasies have drifted over the transom of your mind? Do you believe that someone will actually expect a baker to bake a wedding cake of shit?

have you been reading about this somewhere? Do you think it's typical?

No bodey, Im one of those, In the majority, that are not going to put up with you people trying to normalize & propogate your perverse suicide cult's to children any more. Get used to it. We are going to hammer it home. We are not going anywhere.

Be prepared for a long battle you'll ultimately lose if truth can prevail.

Why if homosexuals are born gay, is it a far leap to say coprophiliacs are as well, Nosmo?
If they're born that way, public accomodation laws should apply to businesses concerning copos just like homos, right? If you say no, you're a discriminating discriminatory discriminator & a right wing extremist...so measure your response carefully.

Last edited:
No bodey, Im one of those, In the majority, that are not going to put up with you people trying to normalize & propogate your perverse suicide cult's to children any more. Get used to it. We are going to hammer it home. We are not going anywhere.

Be prepared for a long battle you'll ultimately lose if truth can prevail.

Sounds like you are accusing me of pedophilia towards children....I have my own daughter and I worry MORE about predatory males and a culture that glorifies sex....and a culture where 1 in 4 girls are sexually abused by HETERO MALES (often family members and friends) before they reach 18.

So you might want to look at your own hetero culture before pointing fingers elsewhere.

Why if homosexuals are born gay, is it a far leap to say coprophiliacs are as well, Nosmo?
If they're born that way, public accomodation laws should apply to businesses concerning copos just like homos, right? If you say no, you're a discriminating discriminatory & a right wing extremist...so measure your response carefully.

You can't bake a cake with feces moron. You will never find a bakery that sells poop cakes as a product. Bakers are not trained to make poop cakes. If a corophiliac wants to open up a shop that sells poop cakes then fine. Although good fucking luck getting past the health regulations.

I can't believe I'm really arguing this. This is the stupidest thing I've ever seen on this forum.

Baker's making cakes out of feces. Good lord lockefag

Forum List

Back