Christian baker may be forced to bake cake for satan

So long as they didn't want anything obscene, I'd probably make the damn thugs cake.
That doesn't mean I agree with strong arming people in their own business to do for others if they find it totally objectionable or offensive.

Something else to consider... Sometimes if you piss off the cook, baker or chef you might be eating some payback you never dreamed of.

I paid my way through university on the floor and behind the bar. Never once did I ever witness an employee doing something untoward to a guest's food or drink, even if they were a huge asshole.

I have. Glurk

So long as they didn't want anything obscene, I'd probably make the damn thugs cake.
That doesn't mean I agree with strong arming people in their own business to do for others if they find it totally objectionable or offensive.

Something else to consider... Sometimes if you piss off the cook, baker or chef you might be eating some payback you never dreamed of.

I paid my way through university on the floor and behind the bar. Never once did I ever witness an employee doing something untoward to a guest's food or drink, even if they were a huge asshole.

Me neither.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

I have. Glurk

The worse I would do is make the drinks weak. lol

Anyone who does such a disgusting thing should be arrested.

There's no fucking satan...

And hell, even if there were...Well, money is money.

Goddamn myth believing idiots.

"There's no fucking satan..."

There's no men with vagina's either or men who have periods or men who give birth. Biology 101.

Actually, there are many.

Intersex - Wikipedia

They are a tiny minority who were born that way, I am referring to the Transgender crowd men who are biologically male and sans womb and ovaries, just because they get their male genitals cut off doesn't mean they become a woman and they until they die will have XY Chromosomes.

I know what you were "referring" to. I was pointing out that your statement was factually incorrect.

I should have put Transgender then, I didn't because I thought people would know what I was referring to.

Anyone who does such a disgusting thing should be arrested.

Oh, I agree. It can be considered assault depending on the type of revenge taken.

billowed-satin-fabric-cake.jpg

I have. Glurk

The worse I would do is make the drinks weak. lol

I worked in some crummy joints when I was young. One woman came in and ordered a big assed taco salad. She really was a bitch. The waitress and the cook put a roach on the plate and covered it with taco salad. I was horrified. I sidled up to her table sneakily and told her not to eat that shit. She went ballistic! I never knew a face could get that red without being boiled.
I got fired but I pfrted him. Jobs were a dime a dozen when you',re very young and not that picky.

There's no fucking satan...

And hell, even if there were...Well, money is money.

Goddamn myth believing idiots.

"There's no fucking satan..."

There's no men with vagina's either or men who have periods or men who give birth. Biology 101.

Actually, there are many.

Intersex - Wikipedia

They are a tiny minority who were born that way, I am referring to the Transgender crowd men who are biologically male and sans womb and ovaries, just because they get their male genitals cut off doesn't mean they become a woman and they until they die will have XY Chromosomes.

I know what you were "referring" to. I was pointing out that your statement was factually incorrect.

I should have put Transgender then, I didn't because I thought people would know what I was referring to.

Every study is proving that Transgender people have the brain wiring of the opposite sex. Of course, you don't like science and you're a fascist ****.

Open your mind.

I worked in some crummy joints when I was young. One woman came in and ordered a big assed taco salad. She really was a bitch. The waitress and the cook put a roach on the plate and covered it with taco salad. I was horrified. I sidled up to her table sneakily and told her not to eat that shit. She went ballistic! I never knew a face could get that red without being boiled.
I got fired but I pfrted him. Jobs were a dime a dozen when you',re very young and not that picky.

So gross. Also, assault.

Forum List

Back