Christian baker may be forced to bake cake for satan

billowed-satin-fabric-cake.jpg

That's beautiful, but too much icing for me. My inner-child weeps at that statement.

It's a satin cake for Satin. :p

Yeah I couldn't eat the frosting either but it sure is pretty.

I would still eat it and leave a lot of the icing on the plate. I f-word love cake!

Me too :laugh2:

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
This may be part of why the rest of the world dislikes the US. People are starving to death, getting bombed out of their homes, attacked by ISIS and we are in an uproar over cakes. I have to take a pass on his one.

This may be part of why the rest of the world dislikes the US. People are starving to death, getting bombed out of their homes, attacked by ISIS and we are in an uproar over cakes. I have to take a pass on his one.

I have to agree with you. Religion is always butt hurt and blood thirsty.

Our religious bitch about selling cakes here in America
Religious over seas are the ones doing the bombing and turning their noses up at the starving.

Man, this world would be a better place if it wasn't for religion.

We should make liberals make an American flag cake

I wouldn't have a problem with that at all. ;) Of course I believe America should be a land of freedom and not some shit hole we're currently at war with that mistreats its own people.

So when is his birthday supposed to be exactly? I'd love to know when not to celebrate.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

So when is his birthday supposed to be exactly? I'd love to know when not to celebrate.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

He's a human being and we all should celebrate him.

Jesus told us not to judge. Of course, you don't believe in the word of Jesus.

We should make liberals make an American flag cake

They would cringe at having to bake a Trump cake that's worse than a flag cake. Whose going to bake a Trump cake on the left only lol.

Christian Baker May Be Forced To Bake Cake For Satan
The Christian baker who found himself in legal trouble after declining to make a cake for a same-sex wedding and whose case is now before the U.S. Supreme Court, has been asked to make a birthday cake for Satan. The Daily Signal reports Jack Phillips, the owner of Masterpiece Cakeshop in Colorado, received the email request last month. It reads in part: “I would like to get a quote on a birthday cake, for a special event. It is a cake that is religious in theme, and since religion is a protected class, I am hoping

---------------------------------------------------------------

I'd tell them to fk off and go some where else. They're only doing this bs to torment people just like the gays. Who went around forcing people to do this bs. Karma can't take you pos leftist down fast enough.

Of course you would, most Christians today torment normal people. Satan is not real, its like baking a ghost cake.

Christian Baker May Be Forced To Bake Cake For Satan
The Christian baker who found himself in legal trouble after declining to make a cake for a same-sex wedding and whose case is now before the U.S. Supreme Court, has been asked to make a birthday cake for Satan. The Daily Signal reports Jack Phillips, the owner of Masterpiece Cakeshop in Colorado, received the email request last month. It reads in part: “I would like to get a quote on a birthday cake, for a special event. It is a cake that is religious in theme, and since religion is a protected class, I am hoping

---------------------------------------------------------------

I'd tell them to fk off and go some where else. They're only doing this bs to torment people just like the gays. Who went around forcing people to do this bs. Karma can't take you pos leftist down fast enough.

Just imagine non-stop outrage of presstitutes if a Jew baker would be forced to bake cakes for an event of American Nazi Party or a Muslim one for Jew Hanukkah.
Christians are the most persecuted religion in the world, presstitutes cover nothing about.

Forum List

Back