If business ownrs should be forced to accomodate homosexuals?

If businesses can legally be forced to accomodate homosexuals' weird sexual proclivities, why stop there?

If a coprophliac couple decides to go into a bakery & order a cake made of feces, their own feces, who is the baker to say no?

They were born sexually getting off to eating feces(pro-gays claim that gays are born gay, why aren't coprophiliac considered the same?) and they want to celebrate their union by eating their own feces baked into a wedding cake. How dare that business owner DISCRIMINATE?!!! Discriminating discriminators suck. End all discrimination. Some folks are just born being sexually aroused by shit. Same Shit Marriage For All!

You only reveal how gigantic of an ignorant fucktwad BIGOT you are when you equate gay people to shit eaters.

Ok. let me ask again, more clearly:
All things being equal - that is, equal demeanor, equal behavior, etc, you agree that a commercial establishment has as much right to refuse service to a black person as they do someone legally carrying a gun.
Correct?
how many times does she need to answer...bet you were/ are a bratty child who rants and throws tantrums when you don't get what you want..
The poster responded. Nowhere in the response was an answer to my question.
Disagree?
Point out the answer in her response.
bet you were/ are a bratty child who rants and throws tantrums when you don't get what you want..

thanks for again proving my point.

Last edited:
how many times does she need to answer...bet you were/ are a bratty child who rants and throws tantrums when you don't get what you want..
Disagree?
bet you were/ are a bratty child who rants and throws tantrums when you don't get what you want..
We both recognize your inability to point out where the posted actually responded to my question; as such, I accept your petulant concession of the point.

Last edited:
Disagree?
We both recognize your inability to point out where the posted actually responded to my question; as such, I accept your petulant concession of the point.
false...again the poster answered your question you just don't like the answer.
you were and are looking for a yes or no response, so you can manipulate the out come...and claim a win..

Disagree?

Disagree?
wrong you were giving the answer just not the one you want.

Forum List

Back