If business ownrs should be forced to accomodate homosexuals?

And you wouldn't be a moron if you could tell the difference between the linked source spelling syphliss wrong in the link title & my actual post. Lol! But you're a moron so that didn't happen! Lmao! Idiot daws tried to insult too fast & got caught being a retard!

"I" correctly spelled syphliss, Brietbart's link is the one with the spelling error, you stupid moronic libtard! Lol!

Thanks for the laugh, retard!

the CDC disagrees with you.
CDC: Syphilis Resurgence Among Gay Men 'Major Public Health Concern'

syphliss resurgence amongst homosexuals a major public health problem. So you want to backtrack a moment, stop with the partisan hyperbole, and be REAL? Homosexuality is unhealthy, both physically & mentally tp those who practice it & to folks like yourself who just don't get there is more to opposing homosexuality than bigotry.

I thought you liberals were all about scientific facts...apparently not if it hurts your case.

So let's get real here buddy. Don't use any "bigotry" arguments with me, you'll get nowhere. Show me how homosexuality is healthy & not a public safety hazard when all evidence says otherwise or admit you've got nothing. Okay Nosmo?
you'd be more believable if you could spell syphliss correctly
and not quote breitbart as a source...:lol:
epic fail at dodging....

In an effort to satisfy a small part of the nutter's fantasies ...

Kitty Litter Cake
kitty-litter-cake-2.jpg

kitty-litter-cake.jpg

Get the recipe here -

http://cookingwithali.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/kitty-litter-cake-2.jpg

197010.jpg
needs more urine!

Religion is a behavior lockefag. Should we be able to discriminate against religion?

Religion is discriminated against all the time. Go to a Kosher deli and ask for a ham sandwich, just for you, special order. Go to a muslim bakery and ask for a wedding cake with bride, groom and bells. Special order. See how far you get.

^ Worst comparison ever. Of course you can't purchase a product at a place that has never sold that product. Not that I should expect any better from you :rolleyes:

Delis sell sandwiches. Muslim bakeries sell cakes. All the time.

Talk about dodging! Daws, you dumbass... You got it wrong & won't even admit it was the link from the source that didn't spell syphliss correctly, not me. You fail & are soon to be on ignore as it is obvious you do not get the thread's point, which is weird sexual behaviors are not a constitutionally protected class.

Talk about dodging! Daws, you dumbass... You got it wrong & won't even admit it was the link from the source that didn't spell syphliss correctly, not me. You fail & are soon to be on ignore as it is obvious you do not get the thread's point, which is weird sexual behaviors are not a constitutionally protected class.
right....! the point of your rant is bigotry nothing more ....the protected class bullshit is just that....bullshit..
now that everyone knows your a homophobe....you should be happy...

The point being, homosexuals are a behaviorial group, and all human beings have a right to discriminate based on behavior...it's practically the only form of discrimination that pretty much everyone agrees is acceptable.

Gays are not a race, they're not a religion, they're not a nation of origin, they're not a gender(sex is the correct term, liberals), they're not an age, & they're not disabled(well mentally they are obviously)....so why is it illegal to discriminate against them against them again? If we can't make laws discriminating against behaviors that society deems harmful to us, why do we have jails to lock people up when they do things we deem harmful to society? Why do we have laws at all if we cannot discriminate against behaviors?

^ Point of the thread OP for those of you who grew up eating lead paint chips for dinner their whole lives like Daws101.

If businesses can legally be forced to accomodate homosexuals' weird sexual proclivities, why stop there?

If a coprophliac couple decides to go into a bakery & order a cake made of feces, their own feces, who is the baker to say no?

They were born sexually getting off to eating feces(pro-gays claim that gays are born gay, why aren't coprophiliac considered the same?) and they want to celebrate their union by eating their own feces baked into a wedding cake. How dare that business owner DISCRIMINATE?!!! Discriminating discriminators suck. End all discrimination. Some folks are just born being sexually aroused by shit. Same Shit Marriage For All!

And the above is exactly why SCOTUS will ignore the far right and social con idiocy.

right....! the point of your rant is bigotry nothing more ....the protected class bullshit is just that....bullshit..

Homosexuality is unhealthy, period. I don't like gays, this is true. So what? That doesn't mean what I am saying is wrong you're dumbass has yet to prove anything other than you're stupid and prove it with every post you make.

The point being, homosexuals are a behaviorial group, and all human beings have a right to discriminate based on behavior...it's practically the only form of discrimination that pretty much everyone agrees is acceptable.

Gays are not a race, they're not a religion, they're not a nation of origin, they're not a gender(sex is the correct term, liberals), they're not an age, & they're not disabled(well mentally they are obviously)....so why is it illegal to discriminate against them against them again? If we can't make laws discriminating against behaviors that society deems harmful to us, why do we have jails to lock people up when they do things we deem harmful to society? Why do we have laws at all if we cannot discriminate against behaviors?

^ Point of the thread OP for those of you who grew up eating lead paint chips for dinner their whole lives like Daws101.
now you're just desperate...not enough attention from daddy when you were young?

If businesses can legally be forced to accomodate homosexuals' weird sexual proclivities, why stop there?

If a coprophliac couple decides to go into a bakery & order a cake made of feces, their own feces, who is the baker to say no?

They were born sexually getting off to eating feces(pro-gays claim that gays are born gay, why aren't coprophiliac considered the same?) and they want to celebrate their union by eating their own feces baked into a wedding cake. How dare that business owner DISCRIMINATE?!!! Discriminating discriminators suck. End all discrimination. Some folks are just born being sexually aroused by shit. Same Shit Marriage For All!

And the above is exactly why SCOTUS will ignore the far right and social con idiocy.
thanks jake!

Homosexuality is unhealthy, period. I don't like gays, this is true. So what? That doesn't mean what I am saying is wrong you're dumbass has yet to prove anything other than you're stupid and prove it with every post you make.
hey dumb ass it you who has to prove your argument...and it is wrong....on all levels .
so stop being such a pussy bendover and take it like a man.

Lockejaw condemns himself with his own words, for indeed almost everything he says is wrong.

Lockejaw has to offer evidence other than his opinion that "gays are icky, therefore . . ." nonsense.

thanks jake!
^ Sucks cock & dislodged his brain. Cannot prove homosexuality is a protected class constitutionally. Can't prove homosexuality is healthy...just a loser with a lousy opinion that isn't worth a Mexican food stamp.

Religion is discriminated against all the time. Go to a Kosher deli and ask for a ham sandwich, just for you, special order. Go to a muslim bakery and ask for a wedding cake with bride, groom and bells. Special order. See how far you get.

^ Worst comparison ever. Of course you can't purchase a product at a place that has never sold that product. Not that I should expect any better from you :rolleyes:

Delis sell sandwiches. Muslim bakeries sell cakes. All the time.

^Some profound insight right there :rolleyes:

the CDC disagrees with you.
CDC: Syphilis Resurgence Among Gay Men 'Major Public Health Concern'

syphliss resurgence amongst homosexuals a major public health problem. So you want to backtrack a moment, stop with the partisan hyperbole, and be REAL? Homosexuality is unhealthy, both physically & mentally tp those who practice it & to folks like yourself who just don't get there is more to opposing homosexuality than bigotry.

I thought you liberals were all about scientific facts...apparently not if it hurts your case.

So let's get real here buddy. Don't use any "bigotry" arguments with me, you'll get nowhere. Show me how homosexuality is healthy & not a public safety hazard when all evidence says otherwise or admit you've got nothing. Okay Nosmo?

Changing the argument because you completely fucked up eh?

You know what will improve health in the gay communities? When assholes like you stop forcing them into the dark corners of society and let them make health a priority. Instead assholes like you choose to inflict severe psychological damage on them and force them to keep their lifestyle and their health concerns a secret.

So go eat a feces cake you asshole bigot.

^Reposting in the hopes you don't run away this time lockefag

Forum List

Back