If Civil Rights Act of 1964 Were Repealed Who Would it Hurt More, Blacks or Smug White Liberal Egos?

We wouldn't need a law or act if we lived in a time and place where all people were treated equally and have the same rights. Until then, we need the law.
People are not treated equally in this country? I think the loud mouth minority on the left forces their views on everyone else by turning up the volume and getting attention from a biased liberal media.

Of course you think that. You're a whiny right winger on the playground who doesn't anyone but your group to get a turn on the swing set.
Who gets shouted down, conservatives or liberals? These days it seems to be the liberals swing set and they don't play well with others.

Oh my. Nobody has ever been shouted down before, have they?

The left doesn’t like free speech.

Make up your mind. Is it OK to shout someone down, or not?

People are not treated equally in this country? I think the loud mouth minority on the left forces their views on everyone else by turning up the volume and getting attention from a biased liberal media.

Of course you think that. You're a whiny right winger on the playground who doesn't anyone but your group to get a turn on the swing set.
Who gets shouted down, conservatives or liberals? These days it seems to be the liberals swing set and they don't play well with others.

Don’t try to pirate my post or my thread.

Why would we need a law or an act if we live in a time and place where all races are treated equally and have the same rights?

I agree with the OP: The left is motivated by their belief that this country is so full of racial division.

We wouldn't need a law or act if we lived in a time and place where all people were treated equally and have the same rights. Until then, we need the law.

Who gets bombs sent to them?

Radical Rightwing Terrorism is a bigger threat than Muslims
RW, who owns ANTIFA? You can't talk yourself out of that one, and just embrace it

Don't work that way sweet lips. You post something you gotta expect questions concerning that post.. Now answer the question.

So then it’s agreed that the Civil Rights Act of 1964 is an artificial action by the federal government to modify what should be a free society?

The Government is not free to discriminate. Civil Rights Act cleared up much of that

Who gets bombs sent to them?

Radical Rightwing Terrorism is a bigger threat than Muslims
RW, who owns ANTIFA? You can't talk yourself out of that one, and just embrace it
Who?

So then it’s agreed that the Civil Rights Act of 1964 is an artificial action by the federal government to modify what should be a free society?

The Government is not free to discriminate. Civil Rights Act cleared up much of that
Then why does the government suppress the common everyday interactions of a free society?

Don't work that way sweet lips. You post something you gotta expect questions concerning that post.. Now answer the question.

Your question is what sweeter lips?

Is it OK to shout someone down or not?

Nope. So why does the left consistently do it?

Nope. So why does the left consistently do it?

See #76
Was that acceptable behavior?

It discriminates against white people every day.

Preventing jobs from being reserved for whites is not discriminating
Neither is allowing blacks to eat in the same restaurants

Forum List

Back