If Clinton wins PA & VA, its all over.......

Kasich was destroying her in almost every poll and was beating her in states that the Republicans haven't won since Reagan.

So was Bernie.......

No he wasn't. Many of his wins defied the polling, like Michigan, for example.

Bernie didn't beat her in states that the Republicans haven't won since Reagan?

What does that have to do with anything? Do you understand the difference between a primary and general election?

What does that have to do with anything?

Just as much as a guy who only won his own state has to do with anything.
Like I said, when you figure out the difference between a primary and general election let me know.

Look closely ate the electoral map and add up the electoral votes from states that are FIRMLY blue, and you will see that if the above TWO states go for Clinton, the election could be over by early evening for most of us in central and western states ...

That is true.

First...he has to have Florida.

Second....he has to have Ohio.

Currently, the RCPolitics map has it at 272 to 266 with no toss ups (Clinton wins). The map shows Both Ohio and Florida going to Donny.

The map shows VA & PA going to HIllary. Now, if Trump grabbed CO, he would win.

But he has to have those two to have a chance in my estimation.

I don't see PA in play.

So was Bernie.......

What does that have to do with anything? Do you understand the difference between a primary and general election?

Like I said, when you figure out the difference between a primary and general election let me know.

Tough to win the general when you get crushed in the primaries.

Look closely ate the electoral map and add up the electoral votes from states that are FIRMLY blue, and you will see that if the above TWO states go for Clinton, the election could be over by early evening for most of us in central and western states ...
If Hitlery doesn't win Virginia - something is seriously wrong. They are a devoutly idiotic progressive state.

However, good luck winning Pennsylvania. Hiltery flipped West Virginia from a devoutly progressive state to a devoutly Trump state after she idiotically attempted to pander to bat-shit crazy flat-earther "global warming" idiots by promising to put the coal mine industry out work (always a brilliant move by Dumbocrats - promising to decimate the economy, destroy jobs, and eliminate electricity always polls really well with voters :banghead:). Well, PA has more than a few coal mines of their own.

If Hitlery doesn't win Virginia - something is seriously wrong. They are a devoutly idiotic progressive state.

However, good luck winning Pennsylvania. Hiltery flipped West Virginia from a devoutly progressive state to a devoutly Trump state after she idiotically attempted to pander to bat-shit crazy flat-earther "global warming" idiots by promising to put the coal mine industry out work (always a brilliant move by Dumbocrats - promising to decimate the economy, destroy jobs, and eliminate electricity always polls really well with voters :banghead:). Well, PA has more than a few coal mines of their own.
Everything can still change, but I have Trump winning with at least 274 electoral votes without PA or VA and several states still in play.

Thanks I'll do that.
In the meantime, why was Kasich such a loser?

MI and PA and CO will remain blue. The election will come down to VA. And, no, CT is no more toss up than Tx.

icon_twocents.gif
Based on what data?

You panties in a bit of a 'fear wad'?....'
Closing your eyes and screeching "no it's not", does not change the facts...

Hillary Clinton won the election the very second Donald Trump was declared the nominee of the party.

Trump needed to win 6 out 7 battleground states and he is losing all of them. In fact the Clinton campaign has already pulled out of several battleground states, as their internal polling data is showing her with double digit leads. Colorado, Pennsylvania & Virginia. Those adds and money are now moving into RED states that are in play, and Trump is losing 10 states that Romney won.
Confident Clinton Pulling Ads, as the Trump Train Goes Off the Rails | RedState
Trump is losing all 10 of the states with the closest results in 2012

Let's face it, when you can't get the Red-est of the RED to vote for the Republican nominee, it's going to be a very BLUE election night for Republicans.
In the reddest part of Colorado, some Republicans rethink their loyalty

Trump will not only lose the White House, he will take the Senate with him, possibly the house and down ballot races all across this country. Republicans really couldn't have found a worse candidate if they had gone out on a midnight scavenger hunt to find one.

Delaware-Tea-Party.jpg

Forum List

Back