If Clinton wins PA & VA, its all over.......

And by not having any core values, he can fuck over anyone who thinks he did (the reason he thinks that is because he said he had the values).

Why you’d entrust your vote to someone who is for sale to the highest bidder…its a mystery.
What do you mean? Nobody is voting for Hitlery Clinton other than you hard-core progressives....

CandyCorn, is very clear about what she means, toomuchtime. He is not trustworthy no more than Hillary, in my opinion. They are both awful.

Trump will not take CO and may not take NV and NC. He must have VA and PA.

The election, provided neither one makes another major gaffe (tax records, "why", emails, pisses off every American in the country), is going to be a cliff hanger.

CandyCorn, is very clear about what she means, toomuchtime. He is not trustworthy no more than Hillary, in my opinion. They are both awful.

The election, provided neither one makes another major gaffe (tax records, "why", emails, pisses off every American in the country), is going to be a cliff hanger.
No, I just showed you he doesn't need VA or PA but the way the campaigns are going he may very well win either or both.

No, I just showed you he doesn't need VA or PA but the way the campaigns are going he may very well win either or both.
You are creating a fanciful path that does not accord with the polls. He won't win CO or PA and may not win VA and NC and NV.

You are creating a fanciful path that does not accord with the polls. He won't win CO or PA and may not win VA and NC and NV.
The latest polls already has Trump ahead by 4 in CO and by 2 in Nevada and tied in NC.

The latest polls already has Trump ahead by 4 in CO and by 2 in Nevada and tied in NC.
You have to look at all the polls. Trump has not gained 14 points in CO in one month.

You have to look at all the polls. Trump has not gained 14 points in CO in one month.
Time to fact facts, Jake, Clinton has lost support everywhere this last month.

"fact facts" time to understand, toomuchtime, PA is going up and she is holding her own.

The I Love War ad in the battlegrounds states will help her.

"fact facts" time to understand, toomuchtime, PA is going up and she is holding her own.

lol Hillary is already spending an estimated 36 times what Trump is spending and is still slipping in the polls. She may hold on to PA but it will be close. Polls show she will get many fewer black voters than Obama got and to win the state she must win by large margins in Philadelphia and Pittsburgh and without a large turnout of black voters, it will be difficult to do.

lol Hillary is already spending an estimated 36 times what Trump is spending and is still slipping in the polls. She may hold on to PA but it will be close. Polls show she will get many fewer black voters than Obama got and to win the state she must win by large margins in Philadelphia and Pittsburgh and without a large turnout of black voters, it will be difficult to do.

She will get many more times the black votes than Trum in PA. She will win large margins in the big cities. Her poll numbers will go up. If she holds PA, Trump will lose.

And yet RCP moved Connecticut from likely Clinton to leans Clinton.

If you actually think there is any chance of Clinton losing Connecticut I'd like to have some of what you're smoking.

Kasich could have won Connecticut. He was actually polling ahead of Clinton.
Kasich was also running ahead of Trump in the polls, but he lost to Trump. It is not at all certain he would have campaigned well against Clinton.
Toomuch time, he lost to the crazy right wing of the party, which Trump is busily getting ready to divorce after the election. Yeah, it is pretty certain he would have campaigned far ahead of Clinton, TooMuchTime.
Kasich lost because he did not address the issues voters were concerned about in a way that satisfied them. Trump won because he did.
B
Trump was funny.
Kasich was serious.
The GOP voters were in a mood to be entertained.
The laughing stops in November.
It will be Cryin' Time" for you Ms candycorn. Mr Trump's polling numbers get better every day and your candidate gets sicker and weaker every day.

She will get many more times the black votes than Trum in PA. She will win large margins in the big cities. Her poll numbers will go up. If she holds PA, Trump will lose.

lol What else did you put in your list to Santa?

Trump is pragmatic, not ideological. He has no intention of satisfying his far right or Alt Right bases if he can do better elsewhere.
Exactly, and not being bound by any ideology he can take a fresh look at everything. Clinton can't and neither Kasich nor Cruz could.
But he will never control his megalomania is the point. He will betray everybody, so the Dems and Pubs will work to rein him in. If they can force him to sign an immigration reform bill and improve border security and hardcore e-verify, well, OK.
All we want fro m Trump is a border wal and four Scalia Justices. After that, he can let Pense run things.

And by not having any core values, he can fuck over anyone who thinks he did (the reason he thinks that is because he said he had the values).

Why you’d entrust your vote to someone who is for sale to the highest bidder…its a mystery.
With Hillary being your candidate, the irony of those statements take my breath away. Core values...sold to the highest bidder . LOL

I live in PA and I've only seen one Hillary for Pres yard sign.

Whereas in 2008 and 2012 Obama signs were all over the place.

And let's see if Trump catastrophes before then.

He is fully capable of a great fall.

Forum List

Back