If Clinton wins PA & VA, its all over.......

Your bold assertions are fine here, toomuchtime, but your naivete about these matters strikes odd the observant watcher. So lets agree to disagree and see what is happening by the weekend after the first debate.

Your bold assertions are fine here, toomuchtime, but your naivete about these matters strikes odd the observant watcher. So lets agree to disagree and see what is happening by the weekend after the first debate.
lol You'll even more desperately angry then.

I am not angry now or before, and I won't be angry if Trump become president. But, toomuchtime, if he loses you will think about suicide. I will begin work the next day with others to have him impeached or no more than a one-term president. He cannot control himself in the long run.

I am not angry now or before, and I won't be angry if Trump become president. But, toomuchtime, if he loses you will think about suicide. I will begin work the next day with others to have him impeached or no more than a one-term president. He cannot control himself in the long run.
Actually, he is controlling himself very well. It is Hillary who is clearly out of control.

lol Kasich would lose because he does not excite voters.

Kasich was destroying her in almost every poll and was beating her in states that the Republicans haven't won since Reagan.

So was Bernie.......

No he wasn't. Many of his wins defied the polling, like Michigan, for example.

Bernie didn't beat her in states that the Republicans haven't won since Reagan?

Kasich was destroying her in almost every poll and was beating her in states that the Republicans haven't won since Reagan.

So was Bernie.......

What does that have to do with anything? Do you understand the difference between a primary and general election?

That's very different from going head to head in a campaign. Kasich didn't excite voters in the primaries and that probably means he wouldn't have excited voters in the general election.

That's very different from going head to head in a campaign. Kasich didn't excite voters in the primaries and that probably means he wouldn't have excited voters in the general election.

Because Clinton is exciting?

lol No, but he didn't do well against Trump's aggressive campaign and I'm not sure he would have done well against Clinton's aggressive campaign.

lol No, but he didn't do well against Trump's aggressive campaign and I'm not sure he would have done well against Clinton's aggressive campaign.

I haven't seen much of an aggressive campaign from Clinton. Any of the other Republican candidates would likely be smoking her.

I haven't seen much of an aggressive campaign from Clinton. Any of the other Republican candidates would likely be smoking her.
We'll never know for sure, but the fact that they couldn't beat Trump makes me think they look better on paper than they would in the field.

So was Bernie.......

What does that have to do with anything? Do you understand the difference between a primary and general election?

What does that have to do with anything?

Just as much as a guy who only won his own state has to do with anything.

So was Bernie.......

What a silly statement.

And yet RCP moved Connecticut from likely Clinton to leans Clinton.

If you actually think there is any chance of Clinton losing Connecticut I'd like to have some of what you're smoking.

Kasich could have won Connecticut. He was actually polling ahead of Clinton.
Kasich was also running ahead of Trump in the polls, but he lost to Trump. It is not at all certain he would have campaigned well against Clinton.
Toomuch time, he lost to the crazy right wing of the party, which Trump is busily getting ready to divorce after the election. Yeah, it is pretty certain he would have campaigned far ahead of Clinton, TooMuchTime.
Kasich lost because he did not address the issues voters were concerned about in a way that satisfied them. Trump won because he did.

Trump was funny.
Kasich was serious.
The GOP voters were in a mood to be entertained.
The laughing stops in November.

Forum List

Back