If Clinton wins PA & VA, its all over.......

Yes, freedom, liberty, jobs, security, and the American Fream will be all over. I pity the young.

Why here is a young one now......yes I can't help it. I was looking for Bucs90 but I found Nat. bummer.

tumblr_n2705zV6I71rq7z94o1_250.gif

Here's the simple math.....

Given the states that are brightly blue, Clinton starts out with 200 votes to Trump's 163 for the solid red states......

Now, PA' 20; VA's 13; MI's 16, WI's 10, NH's 4; and CO's 9, she reaches the 272 total number...........If anyone contents that the above states are for Trump, then their brain cells need recharging.

(BTW, there's a strong possibility that NV's 6 and NC's 15 may also go for Clinton)

Here's the simple math.....

Given the states that are brightly blue, Clinton starts out with 200 votes to Trump's 163 for the solid red states......

Now, PA' 20; VA's 13; MI's 16, WI's 10, NH's 4; and CO's 9, she reaches the 272 total number...........If anyone contents that the above states are for Trump, then their brain cells need recharging.

(BTW, there's a strong possibility that NV's 6 and NC's 15 may also go for Clinton)
LOL....she is losing in Nevada,Colorado and North Carolina and he is within 3 or 4 in Virginia AND Michigan AND Wisconsin AND New Hampshire...so.....

LOL....she is losing in Nevada,Colorado and North Carolina and he is within 3 or 4 in Virginia AND Michigan AND Wisconsin AND New Hampshire...so.....

For you and other moronic right wingers, delusion is a way of coping, and since I'm a nice guy, I don't want to take that delusion away from you.....Dream on......

Yes, freedom, liberty, jobs, security, and the American Fream will be all over. I pity the young.

Fuck the Fream, if it is not for all, it is unworthy of support.

It is for all. Hillary will have it only for herself and the very rich.

Your entire society has always operated like that and neither of these jackasses will budge the needle on that.

Wrong. Up until the last 8 years or so, anyone could achieve success.

Look closely ate the electoral map and add up the electoral votes from states that are FIRMLY blue, and you will see that if the above TWO states go for Clinton, the election could be over by early evening for most of us in central and western states ...
Which electoral map are you looking at? Clearly not the one at RCP.

For you and other moronic right wingers, delusion is a way of coping, and since I'm a nice guy, I don't want to take that delusion away from you.....Dream on......
Go ahead and google it dipstick. Choose a pollster ill post those results for ya. I can understand your laughing....you are in the denial phase that the queen bitch is losing her grasp on the presidency...next will be anger then finally depression and then if you don't off yourself it will be either you moving to Canada with the rest of the hypocritical leftards who love letting mexicans into America but won't go live among them OR you will accept the fact Americans have had enough of 8 years of cultural marxist bullshit and didn't want more!

Look closely ate the electoral map and add up the electoral votes from states that are FIRMLY blue, and you will see that if the above TWO states go for Clinton, the election could be over by early evening for most of us in central and western states ...
Which electoral map are you looking at? Clearly not the one at RCP.
And that's exactly where I copied the states from...obviously he is in denial about the polls lol. Meh let him be....its just funny.I expect more of this from the leftards...Its gonna be like that fat feminist screaming that there was a video of.

Comrade Trump must win FL and OH. If Clinton wins either, the election is over. If he wins both states, he can still lose.

PA, MI, WI will go Clinton.

Correct.

Current 50 state polling shows Trump winning Nevada, Ohio, Florida, and Iowa with Clinton still winning the presidency.

Indeed, Trump could win North Carolina as well – where Clinton has the lead – and Clinton would still be elected president.

And it is in fact unlikely that Trump would win all of the above states.

14310273_10157572933270515_6737077435133144543_o.jpg

Great, so don't vote.

considering the harm dems have done to the coal industry, I thought PA would go red, I thought people would see the harm dems do to people that don't kneel to them and that would carry the state.

but leftist are evil to the core, so PA went blu and will go blu again

2016 Presidential Election Interactive Map

per this map she still need to gather one more state

I live in Va and I haven't seen a single bumper sticker or yard sign advertising Hillary yet. Trump/Pence signs are all over the place. The single bumper sticker I saw regarding Hillary wasn't exactly complimentary. It read "Hillary lied and Americans died".

Clinton has already pulled advertisements out of those states including Colorado, as their internal polling data is showing her with double digit leads. These are all considered swing battleground states aka must win states. Those adds and money are moving into red states, and Trump is losing 10 states that Romney won.
Confident Clinton Pulling Ads, as the Trump Train Goes Off the Rails | RedState
Trump is losing all 10 of the states with the closest results in 2012
Pro-Clinton super-PAC pauses TV ads in three battleground states

To show you how bad it is for TRUMP--look at the RED'EST of the RED in Colorado Springs, home to Focus on the Family, several military bases including the Air Force Academy. They are split 3 different ways, and many will not be casting a vote for Donald Trump. IOW it wouldn't surprise me to see Colorado Springs go into Hillary Clinton's column this year.
In the reddest part of Colorado, some Republicans rethink their loyalty

Last edited:

Forum List

Back