If Clinton wins PA & VA, its all over.......

And yet RCP moved Connecticut from likely Clinton to leans Clinton.
So what? If that means something to you, stay calm and waddle on.

This has become a very interesting race since Trump decided to take on the Media.
Everyone should have a dream, Jake, apparently this is yours.

So what? If that means something to you, stay calm and waddle on.

This has become a very interesting race since Trump decided to take on the Media.
Everyone should have a dream, Jake, apparently this is yours.
:)

If you actually think there is any chance of Clinton losing Connecticut I'd like to have some of what you're smoking.

Kasich could have won Connecticut. He was actually polling ahead of Clinton.
If Kasich were the candidate, HRC would not be breaking 150 EVs in the latest RCP.

If you actually think there is any chance of Clinton losing Connecticut I'd like to have some of what you're smoking.

I think the Clinton campaign is doing such a poor job right now, I wouldn't be surprised if they did.

I think the Clinton campaign is doing such a poor job right now, I wouldn't be surprised if they did.
That's an assertion, the last polling was 15 points, so find some evidence.

Kasich was also running ahead of Trump in the polls, but he lost to Trump. It is not at all certain he would have campaigned well against Clinton.

If Kasich were the candidate, HRC would not be breaking 150 EVs in the latest RCP.
If Kasich were so strong a candidate, why did he lose to Trump?

Kasich was also running ahead of Trump in the polls, but he lost to Trump. It is not at all certain he would have campaigned well against Clinton.
Toomuch time, he lost to the crazy right wing of the party, which Trump is busily getting ready to divorce after the election. Yeah, it is pretty certain he would have campaigned far ahead of Clinton, TooMuchTime.

We both know Clinton is doing a lousy job of campaigning. Not only did she make a mess out of having pneumonia, if that's really all she had, but she called voters who are concerned about illegal immigration or concerned about Islamic terrorism or concerned about US jobs going to Mexico deplorables and mentally deficient and irredeemable. That's more than half of all voters so she shouldn't be surprised if they decide she is deplorable and mentally deficient and irredeemable. She presents voters with one example after another of extremely poor judgement at a time when she is already sinking in the polls.

Toomuch time, he lost to the crazy right wing of the party, which Trump is busily getting ready to divorce after the election. Yeah, it is pretty certain he would have campaigned far ahead of Clinton, TooMuchTime.
Kasich lost because he did not address the issues voters were concerned about in a way that satisfied them. Trump won because he did.

We both know Clinton is doing a lousy job of campaigning. Not only did she make a mess out of having pneumonia, if that's really all she had, but she called voters who are concerned about illegal immigration or concerned about Islamic terrorism or concerned about US jobs going to Mexico deplorables and mentally deficient and irredeemable. That's more than half of all voters so she shouldn't be surprised if they decide she is deplorable and mentally deficient and irredeemable. She presents voters with one example after another of extremely poor judgement at a time when she is already sinking in the polls.
Being called what you are hurts, toomuchtime, I know that. She called out the far right and the Alt Right and the socons, and I wish she would call out the Neo-Cons as well. You guys are deplorable, and you are out in the open now. All of American knows what you are and what you are capable of doing, to what lows, toomuchtime, you will sink.

Kasich lost because he did not address the issues voters were concerned about in a way that satisfied them. Trump won because he did.
Kasich would not pander to the deplorables, Trump did.

Being called what you are hurts, toomuchtime, I know that. She called out the far right and the Alt Right and the socons, and I wish she would call out the Neo-Cons as well. You guys are deplorable, and you are out in the open now. All of American knows what you are and what you are capable of doing, to what lows, toomuchtime, you will sink.
No, Jake, what we are seeing now is Hillary cracking under the stress of the campaign just as she did in 2008 when she started slipping in the polls and turned ugly, claiming that white people would never vote for Obama and Bill saying Obama was not fit to carry his (a white man's) bags. It was exactly this ugliness, this craziness that turned a close race into a win for Obama, and it is Hillary's ugliness and craziness now that is driving her down in the polls again.

Kasich would not pander to the deplorables, Trump did.
lol Kasich would lose because he does not excite voters.

Forum List

Back