If Clinton wins PA & VA, its all over.......

The very popular Trump needs a huge margin of victory in beating the very boring, sick, and corrupt clinton, since the vote machines don't have a paper trail. We've seen how the real powers in this country protect the clintons. They know these two lowlifes will always deliver for a price. The dnc was in the bag for clinton and screwed old uncle bernie, remember? Then that poor slob comey had to let clinton off the hook also. Nope, the owners of this country want politicians they can control. They probably sense that the Donald is basically too decent a guy to trust in the white house. He may actually put we the people first. Can't have that

The very popular Trump needs a huge margin of victory in beating the very boring, sick, and corrupt clinton, since the vote machines don't have a paper trail. We've seen how the real powers in this country protect the clintons. They know these two lowlifes will always deliver for a price. The dnc was in the bag for clinton and screwed old uncle bernie, remember? Then that poor slob comey had to let clinton off the hook also. Nope, the owners of this country want politicians they can control. They probably sense that the Donald is basically too decent a guy to trust in the white house. He may actually put we the people first. Can't have that

I think jason has one of those 6 foot picture of Donald pasted on the ceiling on top of his bed......Kind of a real disgusting thought.....

I live in Va and I haven't seen a single bumper sticker or yard sign advertising Hillary yet. Trump/Pence signs are all over the place. The single bumper sticker I saw regarding Hillary wasn't exactly complimentary. It read "Hillary lied and Americans died".

Trailer parks in Roanoke do NOT speak for Virginia.......

Great, so don't vote.

Actually, according to your morons on the right, I may vote 6 or 7 times and drag a few corpses with me to join me in the so-called [Trump's words] "rigged system".
LOL

Which electoral map are you looking at? Clearly not the one at RCP.

I use a US map with the number of EC votes for each....The rest is logic.
In other words you couldn't find a map that supports your contention that if Hi
Great, so don't vote.

Actually, according to your morons on the right, I may vote 6 or 7 times and drag a few corpses with me to join me in the so-called [Trump's words] "rigged system".
LOL
That may be the only way Hillary can win now.

yep, a couple of smilies from those who don't mind wrongdoing in politics. This is why our country is on the decline.

This is why our country is on the decline.

Not if more right wingers people and you get to wear one of Trump's red hats with that cute "Make American great Again"........See how easy it can be?

I live in Va and I haven't seen a single bumper sticker or yard sign advertising Hillary yet. Trump/Pence signs are all over the place. The single bumper sticker I saw regarding Hillary wasn't exactly complimentary. It read "Hillary lied and Americans died".

Its the NoVa area....work in DC and live in NoVa. I remember watching the last Va governor race and though the republican had it until they started counting counties in NoVa where the libtards that work for the fedgov live.

Its the NoVa area....work in DC and live in NoVa. I remember watching the last Va governor race and though the republican had it until they started counting counties in NoVa where the libtards that work for the fedgov live

My advice...You already have a West Virginia....secede and go for a South Virginia....and starve................LOL

Its the NoVa area....work in DC and live in NoVa. I remember watching the last Va governor race and though the republican had it until they started counting counties in NoVa where the libtards that work for the fedgov live

My advice...You already have a West Virginia....secede and go for a South Virginia....and starve................LOL
1. I don't live in Va. I was merely explaining why it votes as it does.
2. Are you about 12 or 13? Nothing I said was funny yet you can't have a conversation without thinking its funny....

Look closely ate the electoral map and add up the electoral votes from states that are FIRMLY blue, and you will see that if the above TWO states go for Clinton, the election could be over by early evening for most of us in central and western states ...
Yeah.....But she's not going to win VA. and PA is a toss up...
Ohio may be going over to Trump. He is polling ahead of Clinton on VA, PA, NV, IA, OH and is in a virtual dead heat in MI.....

MI and PA and CO will remain blue. The election will come down to VA. And, no, CT is no more toss up than Tx.

icon_twocents.gif

Forum List

Back