If CO2 is so powerful, why are there no experiments?

Where do you believe these data came from Frank? Obviously they are measurements made to test the hypothesis that CO2 absorbs certain portions of the solar spectrum. Your standard complaint here is that these are worthless because they do not give a measure of temperature. Feel free to repeat that charge. Make it loud, Frank and make it proud. Let no one challenge the position you've earned here.

daly_spectra.gif

spectra.png

co2h2oarrmod.gif

solar_irradiance_absobtion_1.jpg

Crick, only a paid shill would keep posting the same no temperature axis charts as "Proof" of their stupid, false, altered data theory

You "Theory" is that a 120PPM increase in CO2 will raise temperature, where's the experiment testing it?

Forestry carbon dioxide projects to close down : Nature News

The US Department of Energy has decided to close several large-scale, open-air projects designed to evaluate how increased concentrations of carbon dioxide affect forests. The move is necessary, many researchers say, to free up funds for a new generation of more sophisticated experiments.

Ignorant right wingers never bother to go look anything up. If they haven't heard about it in their echo chamber, it doesn't exist.

Those delusional zombies call me a liar. Hilarious.

The US Department of Energy has decided to close several large-scale, open-air projects designed to evaluate how increased concentrations of carbon dioxide affect forests. The move is necessary, many researchers say, to free up funds for a new generation of more sophisticated experiments.

Ignorant right wingers never bother to go look anything up. If they haven't heard about it in their echo chamber, it doesn't exist.

so where are the results of the tests that show that 120 PPM of CO2 damages trees?

Did you bother to read the article from 2008 before you posted it? What did you think it "proved"?

Derp, I've posting this several times already. CO2 is AMAZING!!! for plant life

Atmospheric Experiments | Genesis Park

"Genesis Park staff worked with a local “big pumpkin” grower to test the Sonic Bloom formula. The result was a 1,458 pound pumpkin that was the world’s record as of its weighing in September, 2003!"

Whittier-Pumpkin1-300x250.jpg

Oh good! When we need to feed 500 million people living in tents, we can do it with PUMPKINS ! ! ! !

Forum List

Back