If Collins believed Ford was a credible victim, why would she automatically assume Kavanaugh...

Let’s say a gay body builder approached you from behind and overpowered you because you didn’t see him coming. He then successfully rapes you because his muscle mass and weight were simply better than yours.

Stop! You're making me hot!

Oh-Behave.png
You know I’m right.

I'm not sure about what you might be right ... I didn't read past the hot part.
You can sugar coat it all you want. In the end, you know you are wrong and I am right.

About what? That I don't care what happened at a frat party when Ford was President? Yes, Sir. You are correct. I don't.
Lol reality is still a thing whether you want to accept it or not. You’re human. You’re flawed. You are lucky you have never been sexually assaulted because it could have easily happened at any point in your life regardless of how tough you think you are.

I know it's tough but we can't just have people waiting around to make allegations 40 years after the fact for political purposes. If you intend to report something, you better not sit on it for 40 years. Doing so is completely unfair to everyone and dangerous to other potential victims.
If someone came forward right now claiming Ginsburg was their babysitter years ago and she molested him as a child way back then - decades ago - And had no evidence / witnesses, would we pull Ginsburg off the USSC until she could prove she did not do it?

Would we keep her off of the USSC for weeks, months....just in case others might come forward?

I know it's tough but we can't just have people waiting around to make allegations 40 years after the fact for political purposes. If you intend to report something, you better not sit on it for 40 years. Doing so is completely unfair to everyone and dangerous to other potential victims.
If someone came forward right now claiming Ginsburg was their babysitter years ago and she molested him as a child way back then - decades ago - And had no evidence / witnesses, would we pull Ginsburg off the USSC until she could prove she did not do it?

The left would flip out and claim it was political hackery... guaranteed

They don’t at all care if Ford is telling the truth.

You got me ... I really, really don't care that a drunk teenager got felt up at a frat party 40 years ago.

There's so much awesome stuff on Netflix to care about.
So you don’t care that he TRIED to rape her because all he did was try to take her clothes off for no apparent reason?

Nope ... not a bit...

animal_house_pinto1.jpg
Let’s entertain a hypothetical scenario really quick. I don’t know how strong you are, but for the sake of fair argument, we’ll assume you are of average physical strength for the male sex. Let’s say a gay body builder approached you from behind and overpowered you because you didn’t see him coming. He then successfully rapes you because his muscle mass and weight were simply better than yours. You can pretend this scenario isn’t plausible but we both know it is. The same thing could happen to me of course. It’s not like I can bench 300 pounds and could defeat any attacker. I’m vulnerable to rape just as you are. If this nightmare scenario happened to you, would you want to admit it to ANYONE? That is what is like to be sexually assaulted. Let’s say you were like Ford and got away before the assault could happen, who would you tell? Wouldn’t you be pissed off it happened?
You are missing the fact that it never happened. You are discounting Leland Keyser whi said that there was no party and Ford had never met Kavanaugh.

Let us entertain a hypothetical scenario. You win the neighborhood gsrden award for the best roses. Your name and picture is put in the local paper. There is an article about you, how long you lived in the neighborhood and where you went to school.

The next thing you know is that a woman you never met says you raped her 30 years ago. She says it was at a party. She was there with her good friend. The friend says there was no such party and neither of them had ever met you.

Whst would you do?

They don’t at all care if Ford is telling the truth.

You got me ... I really, really don't care that a drunk teenager got felt up at a frat party 40 years ago.

There's so much awesome stuff on Netflix to care about.
So you don’t care that he TRIED to rape her because all he did was try to take her clothes off for no apparent reason?

Nope ... not a bit...

animal_house_pinto1.jpg
Let’s entertain a hypothetical scenario really quick. I don’t know how strong you are, but for the sake of fair argument, we’ll assume you are of average physical strength for the male sex. Let’s say a gay body builder approached you from behind and overpowered you because you didn’t see him coming. He then successfully rapes you because his muscle mass and weight were simply better than yours. You can pretend this scenario isn’t plausible but we both know it is. The same thing could happen to me of course. It’s not like I can bench 300 pounds and could defeat any attacker. I’m vulnerable to rape just as you are. If this nightmare scenario happened to you, would you want to admit it to ANYONE? That is what is like to be sexually assaulted. Let’s say you were like Ford and got away before the assault could happen, who would you tell? Wouldn’t you be pissed off it happened?
You are missing the fact that it never happened. You are discounting Leland Keyser whi said that there was no party and Ford had never met Kavanaugh.

Let us entertain a hypothetical scenario. You win the neighborhood gsrden award for the best roses. Your name and picture is put in the local paper. There is an article about you, how long you lived in the neighborhood and where you went to school.

The next thing you know is that a woman you never met says you raped her 30 years ago. She says it was at a party. She was there with her good friend. The friend says there was no such party and neither of them had ever met you.

Whst would you do?

Ummm ... wait, wait ... I know this ... Miss Scarlet ... in the Library .. with the candlestick.

...wasn’t at fault? Why is she so convinced it was a case of mistaken identity? Based on WHAT?

This is how fake and disingenuous republicans are.
Her Dim defenders are all fake disingenuous liars. She isn't the slightest bit credible.

...wasn’t at fault? Why is she so convinced it was a case of mistaken identity? Based on WHAT?

Facts and evidence.

I know, you people just love the feeeeeelings

The FBI had something Ford did not - enough evidence (or lack thereof on Ford's part) to prove Kavanaugh innocent...
How do you not understand the meaning of the word evidence? Evidence doesn’t mean the FBI came up with any material that refuted the accusation. They simply interviewed people who couldn’t verify the assault actually happened. That doesn’t somehow mean the assault didn’t happen, especially since witnesses came forward but were excluded from the actual investigation.

**headdesk**

Innocent UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY.

Due process.

Do you folks enjoy your new role as Salem Witch Trial Puritans?

Because there is zero proof and Ford's own witnesses can't corroborate the story. Reason and facts win out. Imagine that. Liberals are lying, lowlife scum. smh
The left says we are supposed to believe women, but apparently not if they contradict Ford.

Fords In Kavanaugh story collapsed and made it unbelievable.

It didn't help that ALL the subsequent stories from other "victims" were equally unbelievable

she eviscerated the dem talking points

and she made it clear that she thought Ford was lying, but was nice about it

something did happen to Ford, not sure it was sexual assault, but something happened to her, because she is not mentally stable

I don't know if she flat out lied or if she has deluded herself into believing that Kav did something to her

don't care either

the left has engaged in vile and evil tactics, it's going to cost you in tbe midterms

Oh that’s rich. They concluded she lied even though they didn’t even bother interviewing her. Why aren’t they prosecuting her then?

Lol you people are too much.

WTF is wrong with you?

In the hearing she was asked several times if she would had ever talked to anybody about or coached anybody on how to do a polygraph test and she said no every time.

The FBI has a sworn statement from her ex stating he saw her coach one of her friends on how to take a polygraph test.

Why do you keep insisting that the FBI needed to question Ford again on this matter when it is already proven based on her testimony before Congress and now the letter they have in her possession that she committed perjury?
I find this hilarious you think this is somehow evidence she lied even though Kavanaugh never took the test! Doesn’t that seem odd to you? She took the polygraph but he didn’t because he was a pussy liar.

Again ... WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?

In the hearing, Under oath, while answering questions she said she had never talked to anyone or coached anyone on how to answer polygraph questions.

The FBI has a signed statement from her ex stating he saw her coach a friend of hers on how to answer polygraph questions.

That is perjury.

It has nothing to do with Cavanaugh or whether Cavanaugh took a polygraph test or not.

It is the fact that Christine Ford lied under oath.

If you still cannot understand this, if you still cannot grasp this, then you are too stupid to be on this board and need to go to bed.
Let me see if I am following your attempt at "logic" lol

You're saying she lied under oath because an ex-boyfriend said she coached people on a polygraph? You automatically believe this guy is telling the truth yet ANYTHING Ford said was bullshit? Do you realize how stupid you sound right now?
You automatically believe Fraud even though her own witnesses do not corroborate her fantasy. Get a grip!

Forum List

Back