If combat operations are over in Iraq

Oh, believe me, this is akward. Still, the facts remain that 50,000 combat troops are out and 50,000 support troop remain. They still have to defend themselves on occasion. It is complicated by the fact this training group IS a combat group. I think you are arguing a technical point.

My answer to your original question would be, indeed, why are US troop dying in Iraq. Bring them all home now.

Oh, believe me, this is akward. Still, the facts remain that 50,000 combat troops are out and 50,000 support troop remain. They still have to defend themselves on occasion. It is complicated by the fact this training group IS a combat group. I think you are arguing a technical point.

My answer to your original question would be, indeed, why are US troop dying in Iraq. Bring them all home now.

Those 50,000 support troops were combat troops on Aug 31 turned into support troops on Sept 1
This is obama's mission accomplished

No, he's not splitting hairs. He's just spinning it into a "I hate Obama" rant.

Defend that lying son of a bitch all you want.

There's a difference between defending Obama and pointing out nonsense attacks. Seriously, there are much more important issues in Iraq than you splitting hairs about semantics. Did you make these same comments when Bush declared "Mission Accomplished"?

Bigger issues then our troops? Bush Did not declear the mission was over and combat troops were out of Iraq. obama did this for political points, near election time

Why are our troops still having patrols? Why hasn't the main stream media reported it?

NASSIRIYA - A roadside bomb exploded near a U.S. military patrol, wounding seven civilians, including one child, in southern Nassiriya, 300 km (185 miles) southeast of Baghdad, provincial police chief Sabah al-Fatlawi said.

Reuters AlertNet - FACTBOX-Security developments in Iraq, Sept 21

I'm sure the troops, I mean trainers just sat back and took no action.

They are not supposed to be patroling they are supposed to be training. Why are they wasting my money doing something they are not supposed to be doing?

:rolleyes: :anj_stfu:

Those 50,000 support troops were combat troops on Aug 31 turned into support troops on Sept 1

Like I said, a technical point. It stinks, I agree. Bring them home now.

There is no gray area here, that is when American lives are at stake. no technical point. obama did this for one reason for political points

:lol: Obviously.

Edit after I read your reply

Thank you for admitting it. :cool:

Seriously, you need to get past your anti Obama campaign and think of the big picture here, that's all I'm saying. Recognize the military mode has changed.
This is what I said after I edited my reply

Really? I think I am more knowlegable in this area then most here.
When obama stops lying I may liughten up on his lying ass.

:eusa_hand: Not too bright. Must be a toy soldier :eusa_hand:

Why are our troops still having patrols? Why hasn't the main stream media reported it?

NASSIRIYA - A roadside bomb exploded near a U.S. military patrol, wounding seven civilians, including one child, in southern Nassiriya, 300 km (185 miles) southeast of Baghdad, provincial police chief Sabah al-Fatlawi said.

Dear dopey, the main stream media has reported it. :lol:

I guess you have issues with the brave men and women in our military command who declared combat operations to be over.

September 22, 2010

On August 30, a convoy of combat troops from the 4th Stryker Brigade, 2nd Infantry Division, drove across the Iraq-Kuwait border, marking the official end of combat operations in Iraq.

The troop pullout, however, does not mean the end of a U.S. military presence in Iraq. About 50,000 troops will stay behind until at least December 31 of next year.
The Fresh Air Interview: Journalist Anthony Shadid - 'What Happens To Iraq Now?' : NPR

I guess you have issues with the brave men and women in our military command who declared combat operations to be over.

September 22, 2010

On August 30, a convoy of combat troops from the 4th Stryker Brigade, 2nd Infantry Division, drove across the Iraq-Kuwait border, marking the official end of combat operations in Iraq.

The troop pullout, however, does not mean the end of a U.S. military presence in Iraq. About 50,000 troops will stay behind until at least December 31 of next year.
The Fresh Air Interview: Journalist Anthony Shadid - 'What Happens To Iraq Now?' : NPR

Who are you calling dopey stupid? your link has nothing to do with the link I posted. go away stupid.

It's official. Combat operations in Iraq are over.

get people to name one combat operation that continues.

:eusa_shhh:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

September 22, 2010

Someone with a higher power ratinmg needs to neg your ass for being stupid for neging me for posting the link I used.

Forum List

Back