If Comey was FBI chief, why did he let junior FBI members edit his memo

What the fuck are you talking about? Comey at very least agreed to revisions if not change the language himself.

He had the final word, no one else.

I encourage everyone to read Comey's original draft versus the final statement. The fix was in...there is no question. This will need to be fully investigated and it now finally will be.

I encourage everyone to read Comey's original draft versus the final statement. The fix was in...there is no question. This will need to be fully investigated and it now finally will be.

Comey’s original language:

No prosecutor would bring these charges - intent not provable.

Intent does not have to be proved..................pay attention kid

Because Hillary would have had Comeys wife killed in an accident

Comey’s original Clinton memo released, cites possible violations

If Trump is president, why does he let underlings write his tweets for him?
He does not........................

Is that the best u got

So he lied?
So who lied?

Trump when he had his lawyer go out and claim that he wrote it, not Trump.

No one would bring these charges - intent not provable.

Then why was so much of the language changed? Why was gross negligence deleted among many other statements?

The fix was in and it's all blowing up. There should be equal justice in America. This was not equal justice. It was a fucking joke.

Is that the best u got

That's not what he claimed when a tweet went wrong.

Trump's Camp Now Saying Donald Trump Didn't Write Today's Tweet About Firing Michael Flynn

"
Trump’s Camp Now Saying Donald Trump Didn’t Write Today’s Tweet About Firing Michael Flynn"

"According to The Washington Post, Donald Trump’s tweet Saturday saying he had fired Michael Flynn because he lied to Vice President Pence and the FBI was reportedly written by Trump’s personal lawyer, John Dowd."

Seems Trump does get others to write his tweets OR he's a fucking liar (well he's a liar anyway, but in this case)

So which is it?

That’s clearly not what Comey thought in the original memo

No one would bring these charges - intent not provable.

Then why was so much of the language changed? Why was gross negligence deleted among many other statements?

The fix was in and it's all blowing up. There should be equal justice in America. This was not equal justice. It was a fucking joke.

Less questions.

There is law and there is how it is actually applied. No one was seriously persecuted without underlying ill intent.

Is that the best u got

So he lied?
So who lied?

Trump when he had his lawyer go out and claim that he wrote it, not Trump.
Is that illegal.....................? Taylor Swift writes my tweets

That’s clearly not what Comey thought in the original memo

Comey is not a prosecutor and it was not his call to make. FBI protocol says it goes to a Grand Jury. Why did Comey violation FBI protocol in this case?

Forum List

Back