If Congress votes No on Syria and Obama orders bombings anyway, Consitutional Crisis?

If Obama bombs after Congress says NO, Constitutional Crisis to follow?

• Yes, the Constitution hasn't changed.

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • No, Obama, "The Constitutional Professor" was wrong when he said that

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • No, The Democrats will never say Obama violated the Constitution. So no Crisis to follow.

Votes: 13 48.1%

• Total voters
Then I suppose that I'm "intellectually dishonest". Giving THIS "president" the ability to "strike at will" is like giving a 1 year old a book of matches and telling them to "have fun".

This man is an incompetent fool. Do you really want him to have the ability to "burn it all down"??

The last President to actually go waist deep into battle was Bush 41 who according to you violated the constitution twice in Panama and Kuwait, not to mention Somolia.

You cant change the rules just because you dont like the players.

Lady, do yourself a favor. Take a couple of minutes and watch this short film (made in Israel) about the first few minutes of WWIII.

Then remember - this scenario could be in YOUR hometown. It's coming closer and closer each day.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWveazPiuxg]The First Few Minutes of World War III Will Look Like 2012-2013 MIRRORED - YouTube[/ame]

Gee, a conservative trying to incite hatred and fear. It's really all you guys have left; isn't it?

Dipshit, do yourself a favor and shut the fuck up and quit while you're behind. We get it; you hate Obama but he was duly elected as the CIC and he has the authority to send troops into any 3rd world shit hole in the world; just like all the CIC's had before him during his lifetime. The power comes with the job. Think about your shift leader at Wendy's. You want to work the front but he needs you working the window; you end up working the window...

I hope he decides it isn't worth American blood because Syria isn't.

But you can't change the rules because you hate the players. It's thoroughly un-American to even suggest such a thing.

Your knowledge of history is just sad.

I know that conservatives never miss an opportunity to cling to some irrelevant, supposed, invented, distinction in order to rationalize their flip flopping on one issue to the next when one issue involves a Republican president and the other involves a Democrat.

Right, which is why I opposed both wars on Iraq, because I support them when a Republican is in power. You're an idiot. You're the only one between us who cares at all which party is in power.

That Libya was behind attacks in places like Germany murdering Americans isn't in dispute. It is completely the job of the United States to protect America and Americans when actual governments are involved in targeting us.

I also supported attacking the Taliban for the same reason.

I oppose it when it's not to defend Americans. I don't give a crap which party is in power. You don't give a crap about anything other than which party is in power.

Why would you lie about what I believe? What is the point of that?

I know that conservatives never miss an opportunity to cling to some irrelevant, supposed, invented, distinction in order to rationalize their flip flopping on one issue to the next when one issue involves a Republican president and the other involves a Democrat.

Right, which is why I opposed both wars on Iraq, because I support them when a Republican is in power. You're an idiot. You're the only one between us who cares at all which party is in power.

That Libya was behind attacks in places like Germany murdering Americans isn't in dispute. It is completely the job of the United States to protect America and Americans when actual governments are involved in targeting us.

I also supported attacking the Taliban for the same reason.

I oppose it when it's not to defend Americans. I don't give a crap which party is in power. You don't give a crap about anything other than which party is in power.

Why would you lie about what I believe? What is the point of that?

Well, NYCryBaby,

Bam! Now that's what I'm talking about. Negative rep. Thanks for letting me know that I'm getting under the skin of your useless ass.

You're ignorant about history, you don't even know Libya attacked us, and you put words in people's mouths all the time telling us we think what we don't.

But that you let me know you're lashing out in the only petty little way that you can just made my day.

Thanks!

- kaz

Last edited:
The last President to actually go waist deep into battle was Bush 41 who according to you violated the constitution twice in Panama and Kuwait, not to mention Somolia.

You cant change the rules just because you dont like the players.

Lady, do yourself a favor. Take a couple of minutes and watch this short film (made in Israel) about the first few minutes of WWIII.

Then remember - this scenario could be in YOUR hometown. It's coming closer and closer each day.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWveazPiuxg]The First Few Minutes of World War III Will Look Like 2012-2013 MIRRORED - YouTube[/ame]

Gee, a conservative trying to incite hatred and fear. It's really all you guys have left; isn't it?

Dipshit, do yourself a favor and shut the fuck up and quit while you're behind. We get it; you hate Obama but he was duly elected as the CIC and he has the authority to send troops into any 3rd world shit hole in the world; just like all the CIC's had before him during his lifetime. The power comes with the job. Think about your shift leader at Wendy's. You want to work the front but he needs you working the window; you end up working the window...

But you can't change the rules because you hate the players. It's thoroughly un-American to even suggest such a thing.

Guess that little film got to your sorry hind-end.......You pathetic boot-licker.

If the Congress votes NO on intervention of any kind in Syria, yet Obama orders the military to act any way, has Obama viollated the Constitution, especially since Obama said

When he was a Senator and there was a question as to President Bush ordering the bombing of Iran?

See this article for 'clarification'?!

The War Powers Act Is Pretty Unclear About Whether Congress Gets a Vote On Syria - US News and World Report

So you are saying that Obama, the "Constituitonal" Scholar and Professor was WRONG when he said that as a Senator and President G.W. Bush was in office?

Not at all. If you and the dumb guys that thanked you for this post had read the link, and understood the single quotes around the word "clarification" you wouldn't have had to post such a dumb response.

The First Few Minutes of World War III Will Look Like 2012-2013 MIRRORED - YouTube

Guess that little film got to your sorry hind-end.......You pathetic boot-licker.

I don't know what is sillier, that you posted such a video or your thinking I watched it.

I don't know what is sillier, that you posted such a video or your thinking I watched it.

I never watch the Youtube crap people post here. Why do they do that? It's always just long, boring, stupid propaganda of some kind. I don't suppose anyone ever watches it.

Forum List

Back