If cops are bias against blacks...its black peoples fault; Here is why

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Imagine you are a single man in his 20s. You go bar hopping every weekend. All you want is fun....easy gals. One night stands.

So...lets say week after week...80-85% of your success comes with red headed girls. Yep. You flirt with them all. But almost every time...its the red head that you get the results.

Now lets say you have a chance to go to a bar looking for a one nighter. One bar is all brunettes and blondes. The other bar is loaded with mostly red heads. He chooses the bar with red heads. Is he bias by associating the likelihood of an action...based on a color or correlation between an appearance? Fine line between inherently biased....and experienced / informed.

So...if a good cop.with no bias graduates the academy...hits the road...and sees that most violent crimes are being done by people with a similar physical trait....then he sees others with that same trait...isnt it understandable that he makes that assumption?

So the question is....should a good moral red headed girl be mad that our single man assumes shes a loose girl...or should she be more upset that other red heads are out being huge sluts and thus making her look like one?

If your similar group is acting in a predictable way...dont be angry that others notice it.

nypd-stop-and-frisk-2011-infographic.png

That chart left out the MASSIVE reduction in violent crime in NYC.

When NYC was having 3,000 murders a year and constant robberies of pedestrians. ...people demanded "The police have to DO SOMETHING about this crime".

So the cops did do something. And crime plummeted. Now people say stop doing something.

White privilege = not having any problem with racial profiling because you'll never be racially profiled.

What EXACTLY is your problem with "profiling?" Do you think the astronomical crime rate among young Black men is due to profiling? Or is this just your way of blaming someone else? How about YOU? How do YOU propose to reduce this scourge? Anything other than the same BS we have been hearing for 50 years? How about taking some PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY instead of hiding behind "white privilege" or whatever new slogan you come up with?

Murders and shootings soared in the city in the past four weeks compared with the same period last year — with 10 slayings alone just last week, NYPD stats show.
The number of shooting victims leaped 60 percent, with 105 in the 28-day period as opposed to 66 for the same time last year, the figures show.
The number of shootings also jumped 40 percent, from 61 to 85.
Murders rose 27 percent, too. There were 28 killings for the period compared with 22 last year.
Violent crime hits a high as 2014 comes to a close New York Post

White privilege = not having any problem with racial profiling because you'll never be racially profiled.

What EXACTLY is your problem with "profiling?" Do you think the astronomical crime rate among young Black men is due to profiling? Or is this just your way of blaming someone else? How about YOU? How do YOU propose to reduce this scourge? Anything other than the same BS we have been hearing for 50 years? How about taking some PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY instead of hiding behind "white privilege" or whatever new slogan you come up with?

Profiling is fine until you're profiled. Many in Germany were fine with concentration camps too until it was them getting put into them.

A gun in your face is a gun in your face.

What's the color of the person grabbing your gun? Do you care?

Do you care for your own life over that other person, in a life and death struggle regardless of that other person's ethnicity?

Do you give a shit about law and order? About what is right and what is wrong?

Do you need a paycheck to pay for your mortgage, insurance, taxes, groceries, clothing, gasoline, healthcare, savings and retirement, etc?

No fucking way I'd be a cop.

But God Bless those who are. And fuck the rest of you who think otherwise.

Profiling is fine until you're profiled. Many in Germany were fine with concentration camps too until it was them getting put into them.

Nonresponsive, as usual. As to your pathetic concentration camp analogy, what was the Jewish crime rate? Were they murdering each other in the streets? What is YOUR solution? Why don't you MAN UP for once?

Nonresponsive, as usual. As to your pathetic concentration camp analogy, what was the Jewish crime rate? Were they murdering each other in the streets? What is YOUR solution? Why don't you MAN UP for once?

Man up how? How many rights do you recommend me and other non-white people surrender?

TOS lives in a safe neighborhood and is willing to defend his position to the last drop of anyone else's blood.

Now apply pragmatism and understand that alleged, so-called privilege is earned like a license.
IOW, try being honest instead of biased.
My whiteness doesn't help me with cops on campus late at night because I'm old. I get profiled because of my age. I have no problem with that as pragmatism is being applied by the cops. I'd want them to do the same at my kid's college, too. In fact, when I'm on campus late at night getting my exercise in and I see a student approaching in the distance, I profile myself and walk far away from the student to alleviate their apprehension.

TOS lives in a safe neighborhood and is willing to defend his position to the last drop of anyone else's blood.

I assume you supported the Patriot Act and NSA wiretapping too :cool:

when you have off duty black cops being pulled over for no reason or being frisked for no reason or being thrown down on the ground for no other reason than being black, along with millions of other innocent blacks who have never even thought of committing a crime, then their inalienable right to life, LIBERTY, and the pursuit of happiness is being taken from them, and unfairly so....

I know I certainly would not like being stopped and frisked by a cop based on the color of my skin or my gender, and would be extremely pissed off if it ever happened to me even once, let alone multiple times....

Forum List

Back