If Democrats/Liberals Believe Michael Wolff's Thesis...

No I remember T from the late 80's on. Trump has never been an American, he loved cheap labor and foreign workers and materials.

the last 10 years he was reduced to a reality Tv person. That is low.
He earned his ( less than) Billion dollar fortune by defrauding small businessmen and then outlasting them in court when they sued him to be paid for their services. I’m from NJ and I know a contractor who was screwed by trump in Atlantic City. He lost his shirt while Trump walked away with millions.
All this was readily known BEFORE the election but the idiots still voted for the fraud.

And your problem with this?

"Hispanic unemployment at all-time low under Trump" Hispanic unemployment at all-time low under Trump

"Black Unemployment Rate Lowest in 17 Years"
Black Unemployment Rate Lowest in 17 Years

Maybe you remember this nightmare:
Tavis Smiley: 'Black People Will Have Lost Ground in Every Single Economic Indicator' Under Obama
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-s...st-ground-every-single-economic#ixzz2hihAOpVl

Imagine how different your posts would be if you actually considered reality instead of living in fear of offending your masters.

The second most racist poster on the board crowing about black employment?

Now that is some top notch irony.

Most of know knew this crap about Trump before his book. Trump has always been a liar and charlatan, has always been a Shyster , a low moral con man.

Now....focus like a laser:

Is it "his "ultimate goal ... had never been to win."

Or.....

"Russian collusion" to steal the election?

Both?

See why intelligent folks are amused by you morons?

I don't think he planned on winning, I was shocked to see him run even, but now that he has his Russian connections and his cons will come to light. Ever think he wanted HIllary to win.

"I don't think he planned on winning, I was shocked to see him run even, but now that he has his Russian connections and his cons will come to light. Ever think he wanted HIllary to win."

Had you ended that post after the first three word it would have been the most accurate post you have ever authored.

True story.

Trump was planning to launch Trump TV once he lost the election. You don't plan something like that if you're dead set on winning.

...jeezzz.....they must be schizophrenic.

The only possible conclusion:
payn_c15489520171230120100.jpg

1. "Not only would Trump not be president," Wolff wrote, "almost everyone in the campaign agreed, he should probably not be. Conveniently, the former conviction meant nobody had to deal with the latter issue." He described Trump as "sanguine" at the end of the campaign, claiming his "ultimate goal ... had never been to win." Wolff further reported Trump, expecting to fall to Hillary Clinton, told Roger Ailes: "I don’t think about losing, because it isn’t losing. We’ve totally won."

2. Consider this selection from Wolff's book, in which Trump was reportedly "horrified" as the reality he won the election crystalized on election night:

Shortly after 8 p.m. on Election Night, when the unexpected trend — Trump might actually win — seemed confirmed, Don Jr. told a friend that his father, or DJT, as he calls him, looked as if he had seen a ghost. Melania was in tears — and not of joy.

There was, in the space of little more than an hour, in Steve Bannon’s not unamused observation, a befuddled Trump morphing into a disbelieving Trump and then into a horrified Trump.

... the general claim his campaign did not wish to actually defeat Clinton),...."
If Trump wanted to lose the election, why would he have colluded with Russia?

Sooooo......if Trump didn't actually want to win......
'

....you morons.....

"...it would seem to create problems for the narrative of Russian collusion."
Ibid.
I think you aren't getting the difference between not EXPECTING to win. And not WANTING too win. The second would create problems, the first not so much. See one can do everything they can to try to win and still not expect it, something that your quotes support. What they don't support is that they didn't want to win.

Well then, let's get you on the record:

Did Trump make arrangements with the Kremlin to help him win?
Do you concede that Trump not expecting to win in no way undermines the Russia narrative like you put it? You can't change an argument when your first argument gets undermined. You answer mine and then I'll go on the record.

Why are you running from this query?
I'm not running from anything, perfectly wiling too answer, but not before you prove yourself capable of conceding, or defending your original argument. Otherwise the OP (your OP)devolves into you moving the goalposts every time you can't defend your argumentation.

Trump has always been a liar and charlatan, has always been a Shyster , a low moral con man.

The LEFT has hated Trump since this beautiful example of how Trump exposed NYC Democrat corruption and kleptocracy...

ABOUT NEW YORK; Pssst, Here's a Secret: Trump Rebuilds Ice Rink

"Donald J. Trump refurbished the Central Park -skating rink two and a half months ahead of his own speedy six-month schedule and $750,000 below his own projected $3 million budget, having taken over the project after the city spent six years and $12 million unsuccessfully trying to get the job done."

This explains much. The LEFT has four core "values."

STEALING
LYING
HATING
DISCRIMINATING

Here we find the LEFT STEALING "infrastructure spending," LYING about STEALING, HATING those telling the truth about the Stealing = in this case TRUMP.....
My hatred of Trump peaked when I learned about Trump University. Con artists of that sort I find particularly reprehensible.
The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem. Well done.

Trump has always been a liar and charlatan, has always been a Shyster , a low moral con man.

The LEFT has hated Trump since this beautiful example of how Trump exposed NYC Democrat corruption and kleptocracy...

"Donald J. Trump refurbished the Central Park -skating rink two and a half months ahead of his own speedy six-month schedule and $750,000 below his own projected $3 million budget, having taken over the project after the city spent six years and $12 million unsuccessfully trying to get the job done."

STEALING
LYING
HATING
DISCRIMINATING

Here we find the LEFT STEALING "infrastructure spending," LYING about STEALING, HATING those telling the truth about the Stealing = in this case TRUMP.....

My hatred of Trump peaked when I learned about Trump University. Con artists of that sort I find particularly reprehensible.
I’m with you. Hundreds of unsuspecting students lost their life savings while he profited bigly.
Just another example of him making America great again.
What a freaking joke!

STEALING
LYING
HATING
DISCRIMINATING

Moron sees the damage Trump has done but blames the people pointing it out.
Another example of why deplorables are the worst people on earth.

Most of know knew this crap about Trump before his book. Trump has always been a liar and charlatan, has always been a Shyster , a low moral con man.

Is it "his "ultimate goal ... had never been to win."

Or.....

"Russian collusion" to steal the election?

Both?

See why intelligent folks are amused by you morons?

I don't think he planned on winning, I was shocked to see him run even, but now that he has his Russian connections and his cons will come to light. Ever think he wanted HIllary to win.

"I don't think he planned on winning, I was shocked to see him run even, but now that he has his Russian connections and his cons will come to light. Ever think he wanted HIllary to win."

Had you ended that post after the first three word it would have been the most accurate post you have ever authored.

True story.

Trump was planning to launch Trump TV once he lost the election. You don't plan something like that if you're dead set on winning.

Sinclair Broadcast Group put a Russian Jew in the trump camp.

1. "Not only would Trump not be president," Wolff wrote, "almost everyone in the campaign agreed, he should probably not be. Conveniently, the former conviction meant nobody had to deal with the latter issue." He described Trump as "sanguine" at the end of the campaign, claiming his "ultimate goal ... had never been to win." Wolff further reported Trump, expecting to fall to Hillary Clinton, told Roger Ailes: "I don’t think about losing, because it isn’t losing. We’ve totally won."

2. Consider this selection from Wolff's book, in which Trump was reportedly "horrified" as the reality he won the election crystalized on election night:

Shortly after 8 p.m. on Election Night, when the unexpected trend — Trump might actually win — seemed confirmed, Don Jr. told a friend that his father, or DJT, as he calls him, looked as if he had seen a ghost. Melania was in tears — and not of joy.

There was, in the space of little more than an hour, in Steve Bannon’s not unamused observation, a befuddled Trump morphing into a disbelieving Trump and then into a horrified Trump.

... the general claim his campaign did not wish to actually defeat Clinton),...."

'

....you morons.....

Ibid.
I think you aren't getting the difference between not EXPECTING to win. And not WANTING too win. The second would create problems, the first not so much. See one can do everything they can to try to win and still not expect it, something that your quotes support. What they don't support is that they didn't want to win.

Do you concede that Trump not expecting to win in no way undermines the Russia narrative like you put it? You can't change an argument when your first argument gets undermined. You answer mine and then I'll go on the record.

I'm not running from anything, perfectly wiling too answer, but not before you prove yourself capable of conceding, or defending your original argument. Otherwise the OP (your OP)devolves into you moving the goalposts every time you can't defend your argumentation.

Then I'll assume

a. you imagine that Trump conspired with the Kremlin to aid in his election

and

b. you do so based on an inordinate loyalty to the American Bolsheviks, as ironic as that is, and not a smidgen of evidence.

You're dismissed.

Last edited:

Indeed......All that Wolff has done with his book, is to COMPILE (and record) all the criticisms of trump, even from those who work or worked for his orange-ness.

......and, to make sure that MORE people read the Trump fuck ups.....the WH decided to help Wolff sell MORE books by telling the publisher to "cease and desist"....and NOTHING could have ever pleased the publisher more than that moronic "threat"...................LOL

'

....you morons.....

Ibid.
Just as expected you run to try smear the man who had inside access to the WH , just like all the other RW smear merchants.

Wollff spoke to hundreds of people that work in the WH house and they ALL said “ Hes not fit to be president because he’s an imbecile , dumb as shit, incurious, doesn’t want to learn etc.
This is the opposition saying this... it’s Trump’s own staff.
The truth stings doesn’t it.

Wolff also have tapes.... but don't worry, delusional trumptards will say that you should believe them and not your lying eyes.

morons.

STEALING
LYING
HATING
DISCRIMINATING

I’m with you. Hundreds of unsuspecting students lost their life savings while he profited bigly.
Just another example of him making America great again.
What a freaking joke!

"Hundreds of unsuspecting students lost their life savings...."

How....honorable of you.

Now, where is your post expressing outrage that Hussein Obama shut down investigations of Hezbollah bringing $billion of drugs into the country?

Surely that cost many more than 'life savings.'

mrz122417-color-jpg-2-1-mg-drug-mule_orig.jpg

The Trumpbots are flailing because now the attacks on Trump, as exposed in this book, came from HIS OWN PEOPLE.

The easy button of just blaming them on liberal hatred

STEALING
LYING
HATING
DISCRIMINATING

Anyone else notice how the Trumptards lose it whenever Trump University is mentioned?

"Reigning over all of this was Trump, enigma, cipher and disruptor. How to get along with Trump — who veered between a kind of blissed-out pleasure of being in the Oval Office and a deep, childish frustration that he couldn't have what he wanted? Here was a man singularly focused on his own needs for instant gratification, be that a hamburger, a segment on Fox & Friends or an Oval Office photo opp. "I want a win. I want a win. Where's my win?" he would regularly declaim. He was, in words used by almost every member of the senior staff on repeated occasions, "like a child." A chronic naysayer, Trump himself stoked constant discord with his daily after-dinner phone calls to his billionaire friends about the disloyalty and incompetence around him. His billionaire friends then shared this with their billionaire friends, creating the endless leaks which the president so furiously railed against."

Eternal moron..........It does NOT matter what Trump wanted....What DID matter is for Russia to help install a USEFUL IDIOT in the WH.....and they did that.

The logic clearly escapes you....

1.If he didn't wish to win, why would he contact the Kremlin for help?

And, you dunce...

2. If the Kremlin wanted him to win...and not the candidate they had bribed already....why would they have proffered the anti-Trump dossier?

Gads, you Liberals are morons.

STEALING
LYING
HATING
DISCRIMINATING

Moron sees the damage Trump has done but blames the people pointing it out.
Another example of why deplorables are the worst people on earth.

"...the damage Trump has done ..."

Is his what you see as 'damage'?

"Hispanic unemployment at all-time low under Trump" Hispanic unemployment at all-time low under Trump

"Black Unemployment Rate Lowest in 17 Years"
Black Unemployment Rate Lowest in 17 Years

Then I'll assume

and

b. you do so based on an inordinate loyalty to the American Bolshevik, as ironic as that is, and not a smidgen of evidence.

Your dismissed.
You are hilarious. All I want is you defending your original OP, before I'm willing to extent it to anything else. So when I ask you to do so, you revert to literally not just put words in my mouth , but too dismiss me on the bases on the words you imagine me saying? You can't invent this stuff.

It does NOT matter if trump asked for help......HIS ENTOURAGE DID....

Besides, nitwit, the Kremlin wanted the useful idiot in the WH for their own gains; it does NOT matter what Trump wants.

Then I'll assume

and

b. you do so based on an inordinate loyalty to the American Bolshevik, as ironic as that is, and not a smidgen of evidence.

Your dismissed.
You are hilarious. All I want is you defending your original OP, before I'm willing to extent it to anything else. So when I ask you to do so, you revert to literally not just put words in my mouth , but too dismiss me on the bases on the words you imagine me saying? You can't invent this stuff.

You're free to deny those 'words in your mouth.'

I notice you haven't.

It does NOT matter if trump asked for help......HIS ENTOURAGE DID....

Besides, nitwit, the Kremlin wanted the useful idiot in the WH for their own gains; it does NOT matter what Trump wants.

No doubt you have evidence....and you'd best overnight same to Mueller....he hasn't been able to find any.

gmc15208020170804040700.jpg

Forum List

Back