If Democrats/liberals keep up the attack on white males...

Define and describe these "attacks" with links.
Oh, this is the part where you piss on my boots and tell me it's raining, huh.
So no example? Color me surprised...
I don't play your game. You'll explain everything away and justify your position with a false narrative. I know what you're gonna say next before you do. Been dealing with you jackals too long to play that game.

I don't play your game. You'll explain everything away and justify your position with a false narrative. I know what you're gonna say next before you do. Been dealing with you jackals too long to play that game.

All I read was a whiney, bitchy cop out. Can't back up the OP's clams. Can he?

So you're denying that the left harasses, intimidates, does doxing, refuses service to conservatives and cops in restaurants, lies about police brutality, ignores black on black shootings, ignores the fact the last 3 Democrat Mayors of Baltimore have resigned due to corruption. ...... You're denying all that?

I'm seeing it in the creative community, people who write for a living. They resent that being a white male is now a liability in advancing their career.

The poor dears! How horrible this must be for them. Not to be taken seriously just because they're a white male. It must be simply awful not to be forever considered not quite good enough just because of your sex or race. As a woman, who has always had to be smarter, quicker and harder working than the dumb white guys I worked with to get ahead, I completely understand how you feel. I truly do.
How did you grow up to be such a worthless bitch?

Well I’m hardly “worthless” since I grew up to be one of the first female bank managers in Canada, make enough money to support my family, raise three smart-ass mouthy liberal children, and retire in a nice little lakeside town.

This despite having been born female at a time when women had few rights.

I'm seeing it in the creative community, people who write for a living. They resent that being a white male is now a liability in advancing their career.

The poor dears! How horrible this must be for them. Not to be taken seriously just because they're a white male. It must be simply awful not to be forever considered not quite good enough just because of your sex or race. As a woman, who has always had to be smarter, quicker and harder working than the dumb white guys I worked with to get ahead, I completely understand how you feel. I truly do.
How did you grow up to be such a worthless bitch?

Well I’m hardly “worthless” since I grew up to be one of the first female bank managers in Canada, make enough money to support my family, raise three smart-ass mouthy liberal children, and retire in a nice little lakeside town.

This despite having been born female at a time when women had few rights.
Tell me, is this a smart woman or a stupid woman?

So you're denying that the left harasses, intimidates, does doxing, refuses service to conservatives and cops in restaurants, lies about police brutality, ignores black on black shootings, ignores the fact the last 3 Democrat Mayors of Baltimore have resigned due to corruption. ...... You're denying all that?
None of your hyperbole, strident as it is, equates to what the OP is claiming.

Facts, dear. Facts. The last 3 Mayors of Baltimore were corrupt Democrat women. You live in an alternative universe. Hyperbole, my butt.

Facts, dear. Facts. The last 3 Mayors of Baltimore were corrupt Democrat women. You live in an alternative universe. Hyperbole, my butt.

Which has nothing to do with the OP's claim that "whites" are under attack. Corruption has no racial bias either. Just look to Alabama...

Which has nothing to do with the OP's claim that "whites" are under attack. Corruption has no racial bias either. Just look to Alabama...
So you believe all lives matter, not just black ones. Cool.

The problem is the first 4 speakers who never mentioned antifa. The solution is the last two speakers, the man from Patriot Prayer and the bearded man. I stand with Patriot prayer, and like the man with the beard said, we know what you're doing and why you're doing it. You're not fooling anyone. The left is deliberately trying to stir up racism and violence.

Patriot Prayer is walking around downtown Portland, talking and praying with people. They're making a difference. Love wins.

The "too" in black lives matter is apparent to smart people.

There is no "too" in BLM. Smart people know that you lied.

You're admitting you're not smart enough to know the too is implied. #sad

You're admitting you're not smart enough to know the too is implied. #sad
Loser.

...white males will eventually see they have a common enemy, unify, and fight back.

What the hell will Democrats/liberals do then?
I feel so sorry for white males

At least they have Trump

...white males will eventually see they have a common enemy, unify, and fight back.

What the hell will Democrats/liberals do then?
I feel so sorry for white males

At least they have Trump
We also have a very good black conservative on the Supreme Court, but you really don't want to talk about him, huh. What's your label for him? Let's see, "Uncle Tom"....."House Nigga"?

Forum List

Back