If Far Left Roseanne Represents All Trump Supporters..

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Who does Samantha Bee represent?

You know, Ivanka, that’s a beautiful photo of you and your child, but let me just say, one mother to another, do something about your dad’s immigration practices, you feckless c*nt. He listens to you.

Put on something tight and low-cut and tell your father to fucking stop it.

You know, Ivanka, that’s a beautiful photo of you and your child, but let me just say, one mother to another, do something about your dad’s immigration practices, you feckless c*nt. He listens to you.

ANSWER: Hypocrite democrats.

Roseanne had revealed herself to be a nut----for deceads. In medieval times----people paid to go into insane asylums and mock the nuts. Time to move
on

Stupid mushrooms. The sorts of "people" who enjoy being fed shit and living in the dark.

hqdefault.jpg

Samantha Bee represents many of the posters here. We've read these same comments day after day.

Samantha Bee is a vile human being crying out for attention on a failing TV show know one has ever heard of.....she will be gone soon and forgotten even sooner....

"Far Left Roseanne"...:71: So transparent.

Roseanne is not "far left".

Says a denying leftist.

Please give an example of a non-hypocrite D.

You ask the impossible of me.

Guardalabene-Funeral-Service-Caskets.jpg

Says a denying leftist.
No, says Roseanna.

Forum List

Back