If for one moment...

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Mar 30, 2013
The Land of Sanctuary
If for one moment you think I'm a blind Trump supporter, then you don't know me. I don't play the two party team game anymore. I stopped doing that when I started noticing what it was doing to me. But I did vote for the President, and I promised myself I would call him out when necessary. So, what is it with him and telling the truth? Why does he exaggerate so much? The man can be his own worst enemy sometimes. I'm not saying he's the only one who exaggerates or doesn't tell the truth, but I cannot stand habitual liars and blatant narcissism. Not in my life, and not within my government. Stop undoing all the good you're doing, Mr. President! Silence can say a lot more sometimes than running off at the mouth!

He's a spoiled brat that is used to getting his way, and he has to brag because of his lacking..

That he may be. But in hindsight that's not why I voted for him.

Eh, why I voted period in that election is beyond me. One of these days I'll get sick and tired of it all and stay home. Maybe binge some anime on election night instead.

He's a spoiled brat that is used to getting his way, and he has to brag because of his lacking..

Eh, why I voted period in that election is beyond me. One of these days I'll get sick and tired of it all and stay home. Maybe binge some anime on election night instead.
I voted for him because Hillary was running..

You what?

giphy.gif

You what?

giphy.gif
I lived in Arkanass during the Clinton governor era. We were sure glad to get rid of them.

You what?

giphy.gif
I lived in Arkanass during the Clinton governor era. We were sure glad to get rid of them.
Well I'll be darned.
giphy.gif

You what?

giphy.gif
Well I'll be darned.

KR93TA2.gif
I have voted for more GOP presidents than democratic, and a few independents along with myself.

You what?

giphy.gif
Well I'll be darned.

KR93TA2.gif
I have voted for more GOP presidents than democratic, and a few independents along with myself.
Perhaps I may have misjudged you, Moonie. Maybe I should stop calling you that too.

You what?

giphy.gif
Well I'll be darned.

KR93TA2.gif
I may have misjudged you, Moonie. Perhaps I should stop calling you that too.
You don't think for a moment I would choose a political party over fucking with folks on USMB do ya?

You what?

giphy.gif
Well I'll be darned.

KR93TA2.gif
You don't think for a moment I would choose a political party over fucking with folks on USMB do ya?
I guess not.

This was a very edifying experience.

Well I'll be darned.

KR93TA2.gif
I guess not.

That's good..Now you can die in peace.

Well I'll be darned.

KR93TA2.gif
I guess not.

That's good..Now you can die in peace.

Indeed.

The week that Clinton left office as gov. and went to DC, the acting gov. pardoned his brother that was in prison for cocaine trafficking, it seems all the big wigs were having coke parties to include my employer Don Tyson of Tyson's Foods.

For the first time in about 12 years I considered voting. . . .

For that very same reason.

:abgg2q.jpg:

The guy that replaced Clinton when he left office in Arkansas was thrown into prison for graft and fraud...

There was still 'other' in the last election. Between voting for an egoistic prevaricator and a war criminal, some of us chose 'other'.
The two party dictatorship has to be stopped some way.

For the first time in about 12 years I considered voting. . . .

For that very same reason.

:abgg2q.jpg:
. . . But I couldn't locate my voter's registration at the last moment, so I decided it wasn't worth the time. My state was close though, very close.

Forum List

Back