If God did not exist

The original comment was that a person could not be separated from his/her religion, it said nothing about every practitioner of a certain religion being permanently 'separated' from the religion. A person can be viewed without the context of their religion, you're not understanding the point that was being made obviously. How about trying to look at people as individuals instead of as a group, altho I know that's a difficult concept for most of those on the left side of the political spectrum. If I had to guess, I'd say that's where you most likely fall.
so without the cloak of you religion you're just an asshole as opposed to with your religion you're a christian asshole?

Look, another completely irrelevant post, with absolutely no connection to the subject matter.

Reported for trolling and for posting subject matter that in no way shape or form references the conversation.
wrong as always..my comment is far more relevant to this thread then all of yours put together..
the fact is you just love to tattle, the thread's context and how comments connect with one another is not your call to make..

I didn't say you couldn't get anything out of the bible. See, there you go again, completely missing the point.
what point? again you yammer on about what it is to be christian and the suffering you volunteered for.yes you did and do say ,if only by inference that if someone is not a christian they know nothing about it.
this is self serving braggadocio and pretentiousness at it finest, besides being a steaming pile.

:eusa_eh:

If only you know what you were talking about, maybe you could make yourself understood, and actually be a part of an adult conversation.

Until then, sorry, irrelevant, poorly constructed, and completely vapid post that has nothing to do with anything going on in this thread.
damn this dodge is getting old!
my posts are readable and informative .
not my fault that you trip over yourself to be a wilfully ignorant psycho .

I'm not dodging anything. Your posts have nothing in them. You don't reference anything, you don't explain anything, you don't support any of what passes for "claims" in your conversation.

There's no substance, and what little there is is completely unrelated to what's being discussed. You don't win a conversation by just continually throwing new, unrelated and unsubstantiated claims into the mix. All that will get you is a shrug and a blank stare before people move away to find someone who can actually follow a conversation and interact intelligently about it.

so without the cloak of you religion you're just an asshole as opposed to with your religion you're a christian asshole?

Look, another completely irrelevant post, with absolutely no connection to the subject matter.

Reported for trolling and for posting subject matter that in no way shape or form references the conversation.
wrong as always..my comment is far more relevant to this thread then all of yours put together..
the fact is you just love to tattle, the thread's context and how comments connect with one another is not your call to make..

If by "tattle" you mean I am able and willing to report posts that break the rules by being irrelevant and referencing nothing in the current conversation, then yeah, I like to tattle. I've watched the religion forum be trolled by piece of shit trolls like you since it's inception...people who have absolutely nothing of value to say...who mumble incoherently and unspecific drivel about nothing, and who only make any sense at all when they are allowing their bigotry and hatred free rein.

"so without the cloak of you religion you're just an asshole as opposed to with your religion you're a christian asshole?" as the sum total of your post is completely without value in this discussion. It's just hateful spewing, that relates to no topic being discussed in the thread. It's just you insulting someone for being christian, which is of course the sole purpose of your presence in this thread in the first place. To spread hate and bigotry.

Yeah, I'll point it out. Glad to do it. Glad you noticed.

I'm not dodging anything. Your posts have nothing in them. You don't reference anything, you don't explain anything, you don't support any of what passes for "claims" in your conversation.

There's no substance, and what little there is is completely unrelated to what's being discussed. You don't win a conversation by just continually throwing new, unrelated and unsubstantiated claims into the mix. All that will get you is a shrug and a blank stare before people move away to find someone who can actually follow a conversation and interact intelligently about it.
that's the story you tell yourself...

If by "tattle" you mean I am able and willing to report posts that break the rules by being irrelevant and referencing nothing in the current conversation, then yeah, I like to tattle. I've watched the religion forum be trolled by piece of shit trolls like you since it's inception...people who have absolutely nothing of value to say...who mumble incoherently and unspecific drivel about nothing, and who only make any sense at all when they are allowing their bigotry and hatred free rein.

"so without the cloak of you religion you're just an asshole as opposed to with your religion you're a christian asshole?" as the sum total of your post is completely without value in this discussion. It's just hateful spewing, that relates to no topic being discussed in the thread. It's just you insulting someone for being christian, which is of course the sole purpose of your presence in this thread in the first place. To spread hate and bigotry.

Yeah, I'll point it out. Glad to do it. Glad you noticed.
wrong again, that answer was a relevant and spot on refutation of this nonsense.."The original comment was that a person could not be separated from his/her religion, it said nothing about every practitioner of a certain religion being permanently 'separated' from the religion. A person can be viewed without the context of their religion, you're not understanding the point that was being made obviously. How about trying to look at people as individuals instead of as a group, altho I know that's a difficult concept for most of those on the left side of the political spectrum. If I had to guess, I'd say that's where you most likely fall."-newby

only you would spin it into something else, just like you've spun false accusations about trolling the religious threads.

I'm pretty sure you just completely flip flopped in that post...but your comments are so vague and your references non existent, so really, it's hard to say for sure except...

meh, once again...absolutely nothing of value contained in your post.

The comment that I responded to was this:

"Religions absolutely are separable from their practitioners". It did not imply whether or not a person can be viewed separately from his/her religion. That was not an issue that even came up in your comment, above. Your statement, above, not only implied that a religion can be separable from its practitioners, which is a different statement altogether from what you are now claiming, it was stated it as a matter of fact. Obfuscating to save face is rather immature, don't you think? Either back up your statement or admit it wasn't what you meant to say.

It might help to read what it was in response too.

If you didn't mean to say that "Religions absolutely are separable from their practitioners", then why did you say it?

If you can't comprehend context then why do you bother engaging in discussion, you're wasting everyone's time.

And if you want to argue that specific point, there are many religions that no longer have practitioners, but they're still religions and can be studied as such. So if your argument is that a religion can't exist without current practitioners, then you're wrong on that as well. But, I understand why you can only discuss or address something that you've taken out of context, twist the discussion from its original intent, and not discuss any other part of my comments. You have nothing.

I'm pretty sure you just completely flip flopped in that post...but your comments are so vague and your references non existent, so really, it's hard to say for sure except...

meh, once again...absolutely nothing of value contained in your post.
same dodge different expression of willful ignorance.

It might help to read what it was in response too.

If you didn't mean to say that "Religions absolutely are separable from their practitioners", then why did you say it?

If you can't comprehend context then why do you bother engaging in discussion, you're wasting everyone's time.

And if you want to argue that specific point, there are many religions that no longer have practitioners, but they're still religions and can be studied as such. So if your argument is that a religion can't exist without current practitioners, then you're wrong on that as well. But, I understand why you can only discuss or address something that you've taken out of context, twist the discussion from its original intent, and not discuss any other part of my comments. You have nothing.

Yada, yada, yada. You didn't answer my question.

Still waiting for O man to say something that means something and can thus elicit a response.

As it was, he continues to post meaningless nothingness. I dare someone to find a single point in any of his points, aside from ad hominems. A point with a definitive message. One that references something that's real, can be confirmed, supported...and actually has something to do with what everybody (heck...anybody) else is discussing. Good luck.

you didn't really expect him too?

you didn't really expect him too?

Not really, but I did afford him every opportunity.

Still waiting for O man to say something that means something and can thus elicit a response.

As it was, he continues to post meaningless nothingness. I dare someone to find a single point in any of his points, aside from ad hominems. A point with a definitive message. One that references something that's real, can be confirmed, supported...and actually has something to do with what everybody (heck...anybody) else is discussing. Good luck.
so your post here is not a response?
then what is it?
everything O has posted is real ...to anyone else the message would be clear.

Forum List

Back