"If God exists, why doesn't He prove it?"

A common question from atheists and other doubters. Have asked it myself more than once. But as I think about it, do I prove I exist to ants and other simple lifeforms? Though if G-d loves us, as the texts say, it's reasonable to assume we're not as ants to Him. The comparison might be true from our point of view, but not from G-d's.

Many people in the texts has irrefutable proof G-d existed. As with G-d interacting with them as during the Exodus. But that proof didn't then correlate into absolute faith, trust, and obediance. So if even with requested proof people start slacking off and getting bitchy, why bother proving His existence to us now when we're WAY worse than the Exodus Jews?

Also, would G-d proving He exists to the whole world even be a positive thing? Ok, imagine we now all have proof G-d exists, no one claims He doesn't, it's as obvious and irrefutable as we exist. Now what? Do we abolish all religions and start a united singular one based on this latest revelation? Would that be a good thing or bad thing? Wouldn't it in fact throw the entire planet into absolute chaos?

If we accept G-d revealing His existence as negative, isn't it then logical that we don't have this kind of proof? And isn't that some people claim to have this proof, or otherwise believe absolutely like the aliens and UFOs issue? Some believe in aliens and UFOs, officially though, most governments deny it. If they all agreed though wouldn't the same worries they have about the public's reaction to our not controlling our own planet be exactly the same concern if G-d revealed Himself? And isn't that the worries are identical itself curious? :)

The answer to the question posed by the thread is simple: She is busy. The battle to defeat the callous, the bigoted and the prejudiced is never ending.

Look up the definition of fallacy. You'll see that argument listed as number one.

We don't argue over whether a tree exists because we can see and touch it.[/

blind from birth paraplegic can't...
really? had to reach for that one did we?
btw only the legs of a paraplegic are paralyzed they can still smell touch with their hands and taste
a quadriplegic has all the limbs paralyzed but can there face and head are touch sensitive....taste are intact.....

We don't argue over whether a tree exists because we can see and touch it.[/

btw only the legs of a paraplegic are paralyzed they can still smell touch with their hands and taste
a quadriplegic has all the limbs paralyzed but can there face and head are touch sensitive....taste are intact.....

and? paraplegic can't move without somebody taking him - so it's irrelevant if he can move his arms :rolleyes:

and? paraplegic can't move without somebody taking him - so it's irrelevant if he can move his arms :rolleyes:
false! paraplegics use wheelchairs, driver cars....climb rocks and trees....
ever heard of U.S. Paralympics - Features, Events, Results | Team USA

you idiot, you as always have a reading comprehension problem?
blind paraplegic alone can't move - using a wheelchair is helping him - and that is not what I described as a condition :rolleyes:
you have to abide by MY conditions and not invent yours, my sciency bonehead :lol:
you are an extreme example of an obtuse bonehead :rolleyes:

Last edited:

blind paraplegic alone can't move - using a wheelchair is helping him - and that is not what I described as a condition :rolleyes:
you have to abide by MY conditions and not invent yours, my sciency bonehead :lol:
NO i DO NOT HAVE TO ABIDE YOUR ARBITRARY BULLSHIT!
in real life (a concept you have massive trouble with) wheelchairs and other aids are part of the conditions..
you make that bullshit up to appear more intelligent then you actually are.
that itself is a condition of terminal pretentiousness .....

in real life (a concept you have massive trouble with) wheelchairs and other aids are part of the conditions..

yes, you do, idiot.

it's my condition which I described, not yours. You objected to MY situation - so you have to play by set rules for the design.

but, since you are an idiot bonehead and have no idea the way you have to abide by the rules in the experiment - that is just a proof that you lied as usual about your "scientific background"

LOL

Lie#3 for the night

please proceed with lies, I am bookmarking all of them :D

the fart mechanism evolved independently..

Independent of what? You will have to excuse my ignorance. I am not 3 billion years old, and ESPNs coverage sucked back then.
independent of microbial methanogens

Now this is getting interesting. Microbial methanogens are the predominant fart critters on the planet today. How did they evolve independent of the fart mechanism? Seriously, you have a theory, and I am curious.

Edit add; All theories are immune to ridicule. A fair hearing is a fair hearing.

Last edited:
Independent of what? You will have to excuse my ignorance. I am not 3 billion years old, and ESPNs coverage sucked back then.

Now this is getting interesting. Microbial methanogens are the predominant fart critters on the planet today. How did they evolve independent of the fart mechanism? Seriously, you have a theory, and I am curious.
humor needs no theory..

Microbial methanogens is another name for Stromatolites if I remember correctly.

yes, you do, idiot.

it's my condition which I described, not yours. You objected to MY situation - so you have to play by set rules for the design.

but, since you are an idiot bonehead and have no idea the way you have to abide by the rules in the experiment - that is just a proof that you lied as usual about your "scientific background"

LOL

Lie#3 for the night

more arbitrary bullshit.
nice job of showing off your pretentiousness. time for bill maher gotta go.

humor needs no theory..

Microbial methanogens is another name for Stromatolites if I remember correctly.

humor? you do not have a sense of humor. you are a pompous buffoon :D

yes, you do, idiot.

LOL

Lie#3 for the night

more arbitrary bullshit.

I accept you white flag of defeat.
:D

humor needs no theory..

Stromatolites were microbial methanogens if I remember correctly. So are the critters in my large intestine, if I remember correctly. How did the 'fart mechanism' evolve?

yes, you do, idiot.

LOL

Lie#3 for the night

more arbitrary bullshit.

I accept you white flag of defeat.
:D
any thing is possible in fantasy....
in reality you've defeated nothing.

Forum List

Back