"If God exists, why doesn't He prove it?"

Now this is getting interesting. Microbial methanogens are the predominant fart critters on the planet today. How did they evolve independent of the fart mechanism? Seriously, you have a theory, and I am curious.
humor needs no theory..

Microbial methanogens is another name for Stromatolites if I remember correctly.

Stromatolites were microbial methanogens if I remember correctly. So are the critters in my large intestine, if I remember correctly. How did the 'fart mechanism' evolve?
my guess would be some sort of gas exchange at first i would have been fairly direct then as the amount grew it needed some place to process?

"If God exists, why doesn't He prove it?"

Psalms 19:1, "To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David. The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork."

God is "proven" each day we wake up and get out of bed and live life. Every time the irreducible components of the common cell does its specific job or every time the intricate eye focuses on the wonderful workings of the beehive, God shows His handiwork and pure design in action.

A common question from atheists and other doubters. Have asked it myself more than once.

God, if It does exist, would not reveal Itself. Doing so would destroy our free will for which God would have created the universe. If we knew, or even had some evidence that God exists, we wouldn't act the same as if we thought we were on our own. And God couldn't have created the universe with evidence that It doesn't exist because that evidence would be a lie. So, we live on this side of the Big Bang with no evidence either way, whatsoever. God must not interact in the natural universe for the same reason. it's God's Prime Directive. The most senseless examples of pain, suffering and death are monuments of God's commitment to maintaining our free will. Evolving sentients with free will is the ONLY reason that made the universe necessary. An omnipotent God could do anything else without it.

If god existed, it would be evident to everyone, not just believers.

:thanks:

Not if God didn't want it to be evident to anybody. A laissez-faire God would make it so that there would be no evidence one way or the other. Ignore the false, created gods of the revealed religions, they continue to be the distractions their inventors intended them to be.

Forum List

Back