If God loves us unconditionally, why does he kill us instead of curing us?

We will get to that as soon as you answer whether or not you are seeing the full picture.
Need to move the goalposts again and can't answer the question? same old, same old.
I’m not moving the goal posts. I am trying to show you what the full field looks like.

You can’t possibly understand what is happening unless you look at the full picture.

From my perspective it seems like you believe life is a miserable existence. That nothing good comes from it.

The reality is that life is full of goodness and that it vastly outweighs the bad.

You don’t really see it that way.
But god still made lots of bad things for people to suffer. He must enjoy watching people suffer. amirite or AMIRITE?
So just to be clear all you can see are bad things and you don’t believe any good will ever come from adversity?
Being retarded, in pain and deformed isn't adversity, isn't down right disgusting for a god to do.
Being retarded is not seeing the full picture and only seeing the bad while never acknowledging the good.

It's what we're talking about. Must suck to believe in someone who makes so many bad things on purpose. Kind of like liking the mafia.
No. Because I don’t see life like you do. I see life as wonderful. We have literally won the cosmic lottery.
Deformed children would disagree. But as long as YOU'RE happy, it's all good, right?
I don’t know anyone who is happy 100% of the time. But the vast majority of people see life as good. Why can’t you?

Why can’t you see the full picture?
I'm very happy personally, but can see all the misery god created. You want to whitewash the bad parts.
I’m not whitewashing anything. I am trying to understand if you believe the world is predominantly filled with bad things.

Do you believe your life - which you claim is wonderful - is any better or worse than others? Are you the exception?
My life is better than someone's who lives in pain and is deformed badly.

Jesus, Yahweh to some, said he came to serve us and not to have us serve him. That is what I describe as unconditional love.

Yahweh, on the other hand, seems to put a condition of us serving him on his love. If we do not love Yahweh, off to hell we go.

I call that a condition to his love, which is negated when he tortures us in hell, then kills us in hell’s second death.

This appears to be a huge contradiction in the Christian ideology.

Is Yahweh’s love unconditional to you, or is our having to love him back and serve him a condition?

Am I bound for hell because I cannot love or serve a genocidal demiurge like Jesus or Yahweh?

Is Jesus showing unconditional love for us when he kills us instead of curing us?

Regards
DL

God is love.

As such, God gave us free will, which allows us to accept his perfect will or reject his perfect will and follow our own selfish will.

God gave us that choice because forced love is rape.

Unfortunately, when God gave Adam & Eve that choice, they used it to sin. Through that sin, they ushered decay, disease and deterioration into the world.

For that reason, God removed the Tree of Life from the garden of Eden, so people would not live forever in an ever diseased and decayed condition.

God moved the Tree of Life to heaven where he resides and sent himself to live a perfect life and then die on the cross as a substitutional sacrifice for our sins and redeem us.

This is free gift to any who are willing to accept it.The reward is going to heaven to live with him.

How could such a loving God force those who have rejected him their entire life to accept his gift of salvation and live with him in heaven?

Hell is not God's torture chamber. It's the only place that lacks God's presence. Since God is love and light, without God's presence Hell is a pretty unpleasant place.

God never gave me that choice so it's ironic that I must pay for some else's sins...

Need to move the goalposts again and can't answer the question? same old, same old.
I’m not moving the goal posts. I am trying to show you what the full field looks like.

You can’t possibly understand what is happening unless you look at the full picture.

From my perspective it seems like you believe life is a miserable existence. That nothing good comes from it.

The reality is that life is full of goodness and that it vastly outweighs the bad.

But god still made lots of bad things for people to suffer. He must enjoy watching people suffer. amirite or AMIRITE?
So just to be clear all you can see are bad things and you don’t believe any good will ever come from adversity?
Being retarded, in pain and deformed isn't adversity, isn't down right disgusting for a god to do.
Being retarded is not seeing the full picture and only seeing the bad while never acknowledging the good.
You have to see people deformed, retarded and in constant pain as good to make sense of the world. That's pretty fucked up.

No. Because I don’t see life like you do. I see life as wonderful. We have literally won the cosmic lottery.
Deformed children would disagree. But as long as YOU'RE happy, it's all good, right?
I don’t know anyone who is happy 100% of the time. But the vast majority of people see life as good. Why can’t you?

I'm very happy personally, but can see all the misery god created. You want to whitewash the bad parts.
I’m not whitewashing anything. I am trying to understand if you believe the world is predominantly filled with bad things.

Do you believe your life - which you claim is wonderful - is any better or worse than others? Are you the exception?
It doesn’t seem that way to me. To me you live your life in pain and suffering.

You have to see people deformed, retarded and in constant pain as good to make sense of the world. That's pretty fucked up.
That really isn’t what I have said but go ahead and see it that way if it eases your suffering.

Jesus, Yahweh to some, said he came to serve us and not to have us serve him. That is what I describe as unconditional love.

Yahweh, on the other hand, seems to put a condition of us serving him on his love. If we do not love Yahweh, off to hell we go.

I call that a condition to his love, which is negated when he tortures us in hell, then kills us in hell’s second death.

Is Yahweh’s love unconditional to you, or is our having to love him back and serve him a condition?

Am I bound for hell because I cannot love or serve a genocidal demiurge like Jesus or Yahweh?

Is Jesus showing unconditional love for us when he kills us instead of curing us?

Regards
DL

God is love.

As such, God gave us free will, which allows us to accept his perfect will or reject his perfect will and follow our own selfish will.

Unfortunately, when God gave Adam & Eve that choice, they used it to sin. Through that sin, they ushered decay, disease and deterioration into the world.

For that reason, God removed the Tree of Life from the garden of Eden, so people would not live forever in an ever diseased and decayed condition.

God moved the Tree of Life to heaven where he resides and sent himself to live a perfect life and then die on the cross as a substitutional sacrifice for our sins and redeem us.

This is free gift to any who are willing to accept it.The reward is going to heaven to live with him.

How could such a loving God force those who have rejected him their entire life to accept his gift of salvation and live with him in heaven?

Hell is not God's torture chamber. It's the only place that lacks God's presence. Since God is love and light, without God's presence Hell is a pretty unpleasant place.

God never gave me that choice so it's ironic that I must pay for some else's sins...

That sounds like a wonderful reason to miss out on a relationship with the creator of existence.

Of course you do, it fits your made up narrative.

Regards
DL

God is love.

That sounds like a wonderful reason to miss out on a relationship with the creator of existence.

Been there done that, he says that you people are full of shit and don't tell the truth because the word has been manipulated over the centuries..

It’s just an observation.

Regards
DL

God is love.

Been there done that, he says that you people are full of shit and don't tell the truth because the word has been manipulated over the centuries..

Which probably explains why you are here discussing it. You have let it all go.

Regards
DL

God is love.

I don't doubt that Moon has some invisible friends too. :biggrin:

It’s just an observation.
Something you're not very good at. Ok.

Got to go to work and create stuff.

You guys have a blessed day.

Regards
DL

God is love.

Which probably explains why you are here discussing it. You have let it all go.

Why yes one has to get away from the propaganda of a pagan religion that is not monotheistic.

Regards
DL

God is love.

Unfortunately they don't do body massages..

Regards
DL

God is love.

So no happy ending for you.

God is love.

Sure when I pick up my paycheck.

Sure when I pick up my paycheck.
But them they deduct all the happy meals you've eaten during the week.

Forum List

Back