If Hillary Bows Out, Who Have The Dems Got?

These 2 years out predictions always end up making people look like fools.

National name recognition isn't required 2 years before the campaign season starts. You'd think you guys would have learned that in 2008.

Governor O'Malley of Maryland could win easily, barring any out of the ordinary eruptions.

The Republicans have a clown car full of, well, what you would expect to find a clown car full of.

Maybe the wookie will run?

wookie-1.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
Hill isn't going anywhere, you is going to get roasted over Bengahzi and Boko Haram.

If she was elected president Hillary would eat herself into an early grave. She put on an enormous amount of weight as sec of state. She's a nervous Eater and deals with stress by stuffing her face. Are we ready for a dumpy president?
Odd, she didn't gain weight during the 2008 election, nor as First Lady.

JoJo Biden is the Democrats VERY BEST choice, and I can prove it!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Jf17Yo7hBM"]Joe Biden Screws Up During Interview - YouTube[/ame]

How could anyone argue about this?

Biden, Kerry, Cuomo, O'Malley, Warren

All capable of beating anyone in the GOP Clown Car

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkaiA9SvlL0]Penalties of Gov. O'Malley's Gun Legislation - YouTube[/ame]

Almost the entire Democrat party is waiting for Hillary to announce. Big donors are holding off donating to any other candidate because they expect she'll run.
What if she doesn't? Who is the front runner after Hillary? Who unites the Democrats and offers a prospect for a win in 2016?

If Hillary bows out? That's like asking what we will do if the sun does not come up in the morning.

Silly goose. Even if she dies she will find a way to claw her way out of the grave and into the Oval Office.

I can't imagine Hillary disappointing her party and not running. If she'd be willing to do that and disappoint the party, she would have been willing to divorce Bill and disappoint the party. She never did that and if the party wants her to run, I don't think she'll say no unless for some drastic health concern

Forum List

Back