If Hillary left a baby in a hot car and it died...would "lack of intent" be the excuse???

She was negligent. She used her server to email classified government information. Ignorance is no excuse.

It is now. It's all about intent, despite the fact Hillary bragged about not using the government system because of possible investigations.

It's summer. It was 110 degrees here today. We see these tragic stories every year of parents leaving babies in hot cars and they die.

In that crime....intent isn't needed either. Parents are often charged. Mere negligence.

Would Hillary skate on that one too???

Thats the rigged DC system folks. If Jane Nobody did it...she goes to jail. If Hillary does it....or Jeb or Ryan or Pelosi, just plug in a DC elitist....they skate free.
Benghazi!

Remember Bush's deleted emails? Or like Alberto Gonzales do you not recall that far back?

She was negligent. She used her server to email classified government information. Ignorance is no excuse.
After 24 years you finally have the smoking gun. Lol

Black people voted in record numbers. Plus, Bush was in the process of tanking the economy. People realized that the Wasilla Gorilla could be a heartbeat away from the presidency.
Do you dance professionally or just as a hobby?

1391844558-200-o.gif

Thanks for backpedaling away from your position that voters stay away when they think the election is in the bag.

BTW, the 1996 election was only won by a narrow margin with Ross Perot taking a big chunk out of Dole's votes.

Agreed ignorance is no excuse since the FBI report clearly states she should have known better. For someone who was FLOTUS for 8 years, a Senator for almost 9 years, she remained very ignorant as Secretary of State.

It's summer. It was 110 degrees here today. We see these tragic stories every year of parents leaving babies in hot cars and they die.

In that crime....intent isn't needed either. Parents are often charged. Mere negligence.

Would Hillary skate on that one too???

Thats the rigged DC system folks. If Jane Nobody did it...she goes to jail. If Hillary does it....or Jeb or Ryan or Pelosi, just plug in a DC elitist....they skate free.
Benghazi!

Remember Bush's deleted emails? Or like Alberto Gonzales do you not recall that far back?

After 24 years you finally have the smoking gun. Lol

If it were you or me we would be facing charges and jail time. Are you good with that?

Yup! Everyone knew it was going to be a Bill Clinton landslide.
Then what's the logic behind the record turnout in 2008?
Black people voted in record numbers. Plus, Bush was in the process of tanking the economy. People realized that the Wasilla Gorilla could be a heartbeat away from the presidency.
Bush? Try Barney Frank and Chris Dodd. Those idiots the week before the shit hit the fan were laughing and telling everyone everything is great. Bush asked them to act 17 different times, but those political hacks were too busy patting themselves on the back.
What were they laughing about? Dodd-Frank was a response to the Bush Financial Crash, not the cause of it.

#WingnutsAreDopes

She had the private server so that she could sell her office without people being able to track the paper trail.....she learned this when she worked on Watergate.....you don't hand over the tapes....you destroy them...and you don't tell people you have them....

Right.

She killed Vince Foster.
She killed Chris Stevens.
Then she took the TARDIS and sank the Lustitiania.
Right after she kidnapped the Lindbergh Baby and raised it to be James Carville.

Except she put classified information on those servers......a felony. And as far as we know she was selling state secrets as well....

Right. You keep telling yourself you were robbed, up until the point she appoints an anti-Gun nut SCOTUS justice.

If it were you or me we would be facing charges and jail time. Are you good with that?

doesn't bother me as much as all the Banksters who got a pass after 2008's crash.

Just can't get worked up about this.

The ignoranti is incapable of getting worked up by this....they have no fucking clue what's going on.....

actually, most people aren't getting worked up about this because we haven't spent the last 25 years hating on Hillary, and James Comey just cancelled Christmas for you.

Do I think Hillary is crooked. Yup. THEY ARE ALL FUCKING CROOKED.

Both parties.

The ignoranti is incapable of getting worked up by this....they have no fucking clue what's going on.....

actually, most people aren't getting worked up about this because we haven't spent the last 25 years hating on Hillary, and James Comey just cancelled Christmas for you.

Do I think Hillary is crooked. Yup. THEY ARE ALL FUCKING CROOKED.

Both parties.
Actually, most people are getting worked up by this....it seems to have caught the liberals off guard.....

Try harder not to be the ignoranti....:lol:

Actually, most people are getting worked up by this....it seems to have caught the liberals off guard.....

Try harder not to be the ignoranti....

Not sure who "most people" are. The only people I see getting worked up are the ones who hated Hillary all along.

Guy, I feel your pain. You rushed down on Christmas Morning expecting Comey Claus to bring you a new bike, and you got socks instead.

Try harder not to be the ignoranti....

Not sure who "most people" are. The only people I see getting worked up are the ones who hated Hillary all along.

Guy, I feel your pain. You rushed down on Christmas Morning expecting Comey Claus to bring you a new bike, and you got socks instead.
People = normal Americans......

And I expected comes to do no different than he did....you really need to start paying attention beyond the democrat talking points....:lol:

People = normal Americans......

And I expected comes to do no different than he did....you really need to start paying attention beyond the democrat talking points....

I haven't talked to anyone yet who really thinks this is a big deal.

Forum List

Back