If Hillary left a baby in a hot car and it died...would "lack of intent" be the excuse???

Yup! Everyone knew it was going to be a Bill Clinton landslide.
Then what's the logic behind the record turnout in 2008?
Black people voted in record numbers. Plus, Bush was in the process of tanking the economy. People realized that the Wasilla Gorilla could be a heartbeat away from the presidency.
Bush? Try Barney Frank and Chris Dodd. Those idiots the week before the shit hit the fan were laughing and telling everyone everything is great. Bush asked them to act 17 different times, but those political hacks were too busy patting themselves on the back.

I fail to see how Dodd and Frank taking over the committee seven months before the crash caused an economic downturn of such magnitude

Can you explain what they specifically did to cause the collapse?

She had the private server so that she could sell her office without people being able to track the paper trail.....she learned this when she worked on Watergate.....you don't hand over the tapes....you destroy them...and you don't tell people you have them....

Right.

She killed Vince Foster.
She killed Chris Stevens.
Then she took the TARDIS and sank the Lustitiania.
Right after she kidnapped the Lindbergh Baby and raised it to be James Carville.

That's the problem with conservatives. They overplay weak hands and resort to blatant hyperbole to compensate

They just can't say they oppose Hillary's political positions and why. Everything is ...Hillary/Obama are murderers, criminals, liars, crooked...

Then, when they can't prove it, their constituents demand someone like Trump who promises he can

People = normal Americans......

And I expected comes to do no different than he did....you really need to start paying attention beyond the democrat talking points....

I haven't talked to anyone yet who really thinks this is a big deal.
I doubt that you, as a non-normal American, spend much time with normal Americans....so I believe you....:lol:

Right.

She killed Vince Foster.
She killed Chris Stevens.
Then she took the TARDIS and sank the Lustitiania.
Right after she kidnapped the Lindbergh Baby and raised it to be James Carville.
Best confession evah!

Not sure who "most people" are. The only people I see getting worked up are the ones who hated Hillary all along.
Funny, I also see all of her staunch supporters who always overlook her incompetence, carelessness and negligence in the performance of her duties.

Not sure who "most people" are. The only people I see getting worked up are the ones who hated Hillary all along.
Funny, I also see all of her staunch supporters who always overlook her incompetence, carelessness and negligence in the performance of her duties.

The FBI independently investigated and concluded there was no crime worth prosecuting

Republican claims of Treason, Tyranny and complicity were unfounded

The FBI independently investigated and concluded there was no crime worth prosecuting
Correct. Consider those words carefully. The police also found "no crime worth prosecuting" in the Zimmerman case, but a politically partisan outcry forced an indictment and trial where a jury ethnically diverse women, most mothers, exonerated Zimmerman, who had a fucking conniption over it? On a case which investigators had found "no crime worth prosecuting"?

Is that supposed to refute my comment "Funny, I also see all of her staunch supporters who always overlook her incompetence, carelessness and negligence in the performance of her duties"?

The FBI proved she lied, proved she was careless, proved she was negligent and proved she was ignorant. This much stupidity should not hold power.

After Obama and his administration let them off the hook, I guess we shouldn't be surprised that he lets another criminal go.

Seems to me the person who shouldhave charged them was the guy who was in charge when they did it.

Correct. Consider those words carefully. The police also found "no crime worth prosecuting" in the Zimmerman case, but a politically partisan outcry forced an indictment and trial where a jury ethnically diverse women, most mothers, exonerated Zimmerman, who had a fucking conniption over it? On a case which investigators had found "no crime worth prosecuting"?

Not quite. The police on the scene wanted to arrest Zimmernazi, but the DA overrode them because dun, der dis is Florida, and if you can't shoot an unarmed darkie, are any of us truly free...

Until public outcry to got them to TRY to do their jobs. But by that time, evidence was lost.

It would have been nice to have piss-tested Zimmernazi to see if he was on drugs at the time.

And the place to address that is at the ballot box, not the prosecutors office. If you really want to get the Nazi Orange Hairpiece to say that, that's awesome. Right after he explains his dozens of bankruptcies and thousands of lawsuits.

But frankly, you guys want to accomplish in the courtroom what you can't get done at the ballot box.

If it were you or me we would be facing charges and jail time. Are you good with that?

doesn't bother me as much as all the Banksters who got a pass after 2008's crash.

Just can't get worked up about this.
The ignoranti is incapable of getting worked up by this....they have no fucking clue what's going on.....
STFU.

Classified Data Found in Personal Email of Colin Powell and Aides to Condoleezza Rice

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/05/u...john-kerry-condeleezza-rice-colin-powell.html

If it were you or me we would be facing charges and jail time. Are you good with that?

doesn't bother me as much as all the Banksters who got a pass after 2008's crash.

The ignoranti is incapable of getting worked up by this....they have no fucking clue what's going on.....
STFU.

Classified Data Found in Personal Email of Colin Powell and Aides to Condoleezza Rice

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/05/u...john-kerry-condeleezza-rice-colin-powell.html

So if someone gets away with murder, everyone should get away with murder.

What a stupid mentality.

Sta

STFU.

stay focused you liberal idiot....:lol:

Forum List

Back